Will Obama go down in history as the best president ever?

I'm not sure who is considered such as of now, Ronnie (laughably), FDR maybe? Washington? Lincoln?

:eusa_eh:
Bush and obama will go down in as the two worst presidents in American history, unless the obama spin machine starts working at rewriting history to reflect more favorable towards the bamster.

I think their long term fate in history will be very closely tied together. Obama ended up doubling down on a lot of Bush's policies, and has been very slow about reversing other Bush policies. In some ways Obama has become the caretaker of the Bush legacy.

That said, I suspect neither will go down as the worst in history. There have been far worse failures in US history. They won't even be in the bottorm 5. I suspect with some distance they'll fit squarely in the mid range to lower mid range in the rankings.

When the country falls apart (not under Obama) and people in the future look back at history (when we're all dead from old age) Obama as well as Bush, FDR and a few others will be seen as the reason the country collapsed. These Presidents will be seen as economically ignorant and oppressive seeing as that is what they are.

Progressives are nothing more than lazy people who when they gain power and popularity have always destroyed countries. Bush was a Progressive, so was FDR and Obama.

First ever downgrade, how many President can say that?

Told Seniors their Social Security checks might not go out, who else ever said that?

Ronnie only freed tens of millions from the crushing oppression of Soviet Communism and revitalized the US economy too

Last edited:
Last I heard he was voted as the 4th best president we ever had. 3 tied for 1st place, 18 tied for 2nd place, 22 tied for 3rd place and sambo came in 4th pl.

Last I heard he was voted as the 4th best president we ever had. 3 tied for 1st place, 18 tied for 2nd place, 22 tied for 3rd place and sambo came in 4th pl.

Who is sambo?

Will Obama go down in history as the best president ever?

1354140516366.jpg

He's already the best president ever. Look at what he did:

- Closed Gitmo
- Ended the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan
- Reformed healthcare
- Enacted gun control
- Acheived marriage equality
- Got every country in the world to love us
- Destroyed Osama Bin Laden and Al Queda
- Saved the auto industry
- Saved the banking industry
- Single handedly brought the economy back from "the brink"
- Created the single greatest economic recovery ever
- Got the U.S. to rely on green energy
- Brought people together
- Changed how Washington works
- Fundamentally changed the nation

Anything bad that happened was the republicans' fault. All you C0|\|$ are just racists that you can't see this.

I'm not sure who is considered such as of now, Ronnie (laughably), FDR maybe? Washington? Lincoln?

:eusa_eh:

Could be.

Given what he has done with what he was handed...the crashing economy, a trillion dollar deficit, a couple of wars, and a disloyal opposition fueled by racial hate determined to undermine any attempt to pull us out of the hole they put us in......yes, he may very well go down as the greatest of all time.

History will not be kind to today's version of the GOP.

I thought we were talking about Osama, not the GOP.

Is he great at never taking the blame for anything?

Does he have great support from the media?

If dividing the country is what you call great then you can call him that. He's a great community organizer, not a president.

Forum List

Back