• No

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • Unsure

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Don't care

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
Why should he do anything.

Just wondering what people think, that's all. You know Obama so well put your money where your mouth is.

Myself, I don't know what to expect out of this guy.

Expect just more of the same. He has shown his true colors, just look at the evidence.

20 years of attending Rev Wright's church.
His association with Bill Ayers.
Chumming it up with Chavez.
Now Van Jones.
The list will just get longer from here.

He's told you what he is all about, he is anti-white and anti-American and yet somehow he fooled millions into voting for him.

" A person is judged by the company they keep."

Last edited:
So far, all Obama has done is ignore it. Has he responded in any way to the Jones questions being asked? To any questions pertaining the czars? Anything from the WH? Bueller, Bueller?

Last edited:
and a record number of apointee's with tax problems. dat boz's know how's ta pick em

your sig line reminded me of this

bush-obama.jpg

Since he's a brain-dead communist idiot i'm sure the press and whitehouse will give him a free ride. If he was to the right of center the press would hound ever hair off his head until he resigned. That's why the mainstream media has no credibility any more. totally biased.

Which is why Obama won't which is how I voted. But this hurts Obama because he never really feels challenged except by those he thinks he can get away with castigating or ridiculing, while ignoring his own worsening problem of a lack of credibility outside the capitol where he gets virtually all his feedback.

If he asks Jones to leave it will hurt him by drawing attention to his lack of dilligence in not "hiring" mainstream people in the first place; if he leaves him in place, that lack of dilligence will continue to plague him, and eventually even some MSM may start asking questions.

Bob Beckel, a dedicated Obama loyalist says "my estimation is that his resignation letter is being written as we speak?" I predict Obama will prove ole" Bob wrong about this like everything else. He's just trying to make a suggestion to the pres.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back