Will Mbappe take Saudi offer?

Ralph Norton

Diamond Member
Mar 7, 2022
The reported offer includes a $332M transfer fee and $776M salary.
That's obviously a staggering amount of money but it's not like he is hurting for money now. Would you take the money and play in an inferior league or accept less to stay with the big boys?

Mr. Mbappe lives and plays in France now, and that country is falling apart with riots and that. The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is just a lot more peaceful and civilized. I don't think that there is any question that KSA is a better alternative.

Mr. Mbappe lives and plays in France now, and that country is falling apart with riots and that. The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is just a lot more peaceful and civilized. I don't think that there is any question that KSA is a better alternative.
Mbappe grew up in France, he is French. Saudi Arabia is not "civilized" unless you like living in an Islamic shithole under Sharia law.

Saudi sportswashing is getting ridiculous, Ronaldo has already took the money, and I guess I can't begrudge anyone for getting paid stupid money, but no way could I live and work in that country. When you're already wealthy, you can say no, and Mbappe can say no.

Forum List

Back