Will Jose Ibarra Become Biden's Willi Horton?

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
I have a feeling that Laken Riley's alleged murderer Jose Ibarra will become Biden's Willie Horton as it's the crystal clear object lesson of how his FUBAR border policy has put all Americans in more danger.

Jose Ibarra....Remember that name....Use it against the dems.

th

For those with short memories.

I have a feeling that Laken Riley's alleged murderer Jose Ibarra will become Biden's Willie Horton as it's the crystal clear object lesson of how his FUBAR border policy has put all Americans in more danger.

th

There are a number of such murders.

A good ad would be the Angel Mothers, holding photos of their murdered children, and the illegal scum who killed them.

There are a number of such murders.

A good ad would be the Angel Mothers, holding photos of their murdered children, and the illegal scum who killed them.

There are thousands of Biden's Willie Hortons out there, as well as unknown Charlie Mansons, Ed Geins, Ted Bundys, Jeffery Dahmers, and even Osama bin Ladens and al-Zawahiris.

It's only a matter of time before Americans realize the full consequences of the Biden administrations suicidal immigration policies.

There are thousands of Biden's Willie Hortons out there, as well as unknown Charlie Mansons, Ed Geins, Ted Bundys, Jeffery Dahmers, and even Osama bin Ladens and al-Zawahiris.

It's only a matter of time before Americans realize the full consequences of the Biden administrations suicidal immigration policies.
I hope I lIve long enough to see it happen.

Nope.

You see, the Willie Horton shit could fly in 1988 because White people were still 80% of the electorate.

Demonizing Hispanics will backfire on you guys.

The thing was, Willie Horton was a criminal. Ibarra was a political refugee that both parties agreed came from a country with an oppressive government.

I don't know how much individual incidents like these get national traction, but I think they're political earthquakes at the local level. I think Biden's chances are pretty much fucked in Georgia, which was already slipping away. 2020 was a one-off. Arizona and Georgia will flip back to Trump in 2024, provided he's still a free man.

I don't know how much individual incidents like these get national traction, but I think they're political earthquakes at the local level. I think Biden's chances are pretty much fucked in Georgia, which was already slipping away. 2020 was a one-off. Arizona and Georgia will flip back to Trump in 2024, provided he's still a free man.
I think once Trump is convicted, most voters won't care about White Women in Peril.

Nope.

You see, the Willie Horton shit could fly in 1988 because White people were still 80% of the electorate.

The thing was, Willie Horton was a criminal. Ibarra was a political refugee that both parties agreed came from a country with an oppressive government.

Wishful thinking to the max.

Nope.

Willie Horton was demonized, not for his race, but because of his criminal history. Ditto with this pendejo, Ibarra.

BTW, Horton was a supporter of Dukakis who was doing life and released from the pen so he could attack out of state white people.

Willie Horton was demonized, not for his race, but because of his criminal history. Ditto with this pendejo, Ibarra.

BTW, Horton was a supporter of Dukakis who was doing life and released from the pen so he could attack out of state white people.

Except- Ibarra didn't have a criminal record.

And if you want to assign blame, you should probably give the GOP it's share of the credit for not funding detention space for migrants.

Venezuela won't take their people back, so what should we do with them?

Except- Ibarra didn't have a criminal record.

And if you want to assign blame, you should probably give the GOP it's share of the credit for not funding detention space for migrants.

Venezuela won't take their people back, so what should we do with them?

Ibarra had a criminal record for sure. He came to America illegally. That's a crime.

As far as Venezuela "not taking people back", I don't see it as their choice. America welcomes our own criminals back. Maybe Sleepy Joe can contract with the Tremendous Nation of El Salvador, and send them to the new prison there.

Allowing creeps like Ibarra out isn't what America needs to do in order to protect American womanhood.

So, why did he take out his anger on an innocent American girl?

th

How many RWNJs have killed this year?

How many RWNJs have killed this year?

Those folks are American citizens with a right to be in this country.

OTOH, Senor Ibarra is a Venezuelan psychopath that Sleepy Joe admitted to this country as part of his program to open up our borders to Illegals.

Forum List

Back