Will Iran be attacked?

I, for the record, support a two-state settlement for Israel-Palestine, and a nuclear weapons-free zone for the entire Middle East. I guess anything short of agreeing with all Israel's policies, no matter what they might be, makes me a Nazi.

As I was reading these in chronological order, at first, I came upon this. It's fine to say the above is your 'support.' As I see R Gunny came to say, it's not Israel that has refused a two state solution, in fact with each election seems they are coming closer to just giving up entirely.

With Iran developing nukes, how long or stable would your vision of a two state Israel be? How has Israel having nukes done anything other than prevented more '67 and '73 attempts?

Please try thinking instead of wishing, it's a luxury really not available everywhere.

I, for the record, support a two-state settlement for Israel-Palestine, and a nuclear weapons-free zone for the entire Middle East. I guess anything short of agreeing with all Israel's policies, no matter what they might be, makes me a Nazi.

I don't. That land was, legally created for the Jews. It's enough that they took away the area now known as Jordan away from us, but that's enough. The Arabs want to go to Jordan, let them go to Jordan or any other Arab country in the world. I support a one state solution. If Arabs wish to live, in peace, among Jews, I have no problem with this. But they live in Israel - not some place called Palestine.

No sir, you must. If you can't see what it is you are arguing for, than there is zip. BTW Hitler didn't want to destroy Israel, at least at first he just wanted to get rid of Jews in 'Greater Germany', the stepped up actual destruction attempt began in earnest when the tide of the war changed, something to keep in mind. Winners will rarely take the road of genocide, in fact, I can't think of a case in modern times and damn few in ancient times.

frog and scorpion.

I don't. That land was, legally created for the Jews. It's enough that they took away the area now known as Jordan away from us, but that's enough. The Arabs want to go to Jordan, let them go to Jordan or any other Arab country in the world. I support a one state solution. If Arabs wish to live, in peace, among Jews, I have no problem with this. But they live in Israel - not some place called Palestine.

frog and scorpion

Does this not mean that should Iran ever have the audacity to use one that they were lucky enough to create, that Israel wouldn't then immediately annihilate them?

Why is everyone so scared of Iran possibly obtaining a nuke? The moment they ever used it, they'd become a desert wasteland.

The US can not afford, financially or militarily, to involve itself in yet another conflict. A conflict with Iran would certainly include, but not be limited to, Russia and China.

Does that sound like loads of fun, or what? All because some people are scared that Iran MIGHT, just MIGHT, be persuing a nuclear weapon.

Not 1,000. Not 100. Probably not even 10, considering the difficulty. But ONE FUCKING BOMB.

It's not the end of the damn world. But it COULD be, should we cause a war that includes multiple nuclear powers.

Because the Zionists want everything their way at any cost with regard to Israel. If anyone criticizes them, that person gets compared to Hitler. It's a card that is played whenever their policies of aggression are challenged. The US will continue to support Israel's aggression and risk her own existence in doing so. Why? Because the Zionist lobby is one of the most powerful lobbies in Washington. No politician wants to be "Percyfied". Look at all the crap Jimmy Carter took for writing that book. You would have thought he had written "Mein Kampf".

Last edited:
Because the Zionists want everything their way at any cost with regard to Israel. If anyone criticizes them, that person gets compared to Hitler. It's a card that is played whenever their policies of aggression are challenged. The US will continue to support Israel's aggression and risk her own existence in doing so. Why? Because the Zionist lobby is one of the most powerful lobbies in Washington. No politician wants to be "Percyfied". Look at all the crap Jimmy Carter took for writing that book. You would have thought he had written "Mein Kampf".

So 'frog & scorpion' It really isn't about a two state solution or nuke free middle east. Glad you came clean.

No sir, you must. If you can't see what it is you are arguing for, than there is zip. BTW Hitler didn't want to destroy Israel, at least at first he just wanted to get rid of Jews in 'Greater Germany', the stepped up actual destruction attempt began in earnest when the tide of the war changed, something to keep in mind. Winners will rarely take the road of genocide, in fact, I can't think of a case in modern times and damn few in ancient times.

My issue is, I won't bow down to the Israeli flag. Your issue is you think anyone who won't must bow down to a swastika. Anyone who challenges Israel's policies, in your mind, is antisemetic. The UN, who has condemned Israel's aggression, in your mind is seeking to accomplish what Hitler failed to do.

My issue is, I won't bow down to the Israeli flag. Your issue is you think anyone who won't must bow down to a swastika. Anyone who challenges Israel's policies, in your mind, is antisemetic. The UN, who has condemned Israel's aggression, in your mind is seeking to accomplish what Hitler failed to do.

Well, I can only speak from my own perspective and when I see only one-sided condemnation of Israel without recognition of it's right to self-defense, then I don't see that as refusal to bow down to an Israeli flag. That kind of stuff, to me, at least, is nothing more than an updated version of all of the anti-semitic garbage that was in the Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion.

And if you look at a lot of the posts on this issue, not all, but a lot, ultimately, what it comes down to is that when pushed, it comes out that the people who take your positon do not want a two-state solution, but instead want a one-state solution where jews are dead and/or subjugated to arabs.

that's actually even more than the pals want, or at least used to want before the terrorists of Hamas were voted into power.

Well, I can only speak from my own perspective and when I see only one-sided condemnation of Israel without recognition of it's right to self-defense, then I don't see that as refusal to bow down to an Israeli flag. That kind of stuff, to me, at least, is nothing more than an updated version of all of the anti-semitic garbage that was in the Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion.

How odd---Christians feel violated in the same way when a Christmas decoration is compared to a KKK symbol of hatred.

And if you look at a lot of the posts on this issue, not all, but a lot, ultimately, what it comes down to is that when pushed, it comes out that the people who take your positon do not want a two-state solution, but instead want a one-state solution where jews are dead and/or subjugated to arabs.

that's actually even more than the pals want, or at least used to want before the terrorists of Hamas were voted into power.
what i always find interesting in this subject is, the PLO was created in 1964
yet what they are trying to claim as Palestine now, was in the control of the arabs, and no one was calling for them to be made a state of their own

Jimmy Carter was condemned as an anti-semite for writing his book. Baffling. I think the right to defend their country is legitimate. The right to continue to illegally expand their territory into the West Bank is something else. I don't know how anyone can criticize the US's invasion of Iraq for being illegal if they support Israel's expansion into the West Bank. There are many who do just that. There were many, after all, who claimed the US's invasion of Iraq was "self defense".

Attacking Iran isn't going to make Israel a safer place to live.

Threatening to attack Iran is not going make Isarel a safer place to live, either.

Walk softly and carry a big stick.

Great advice in 1900, still great advice.

Attacking Iran isn't going to make Israel a safer place to live.

Threatening to attack Iran is not going make Isarel a safer place to live, either.

Walk softly and carry a big stick.

Great advice in 1900, still great advice.
Teddy Roosevelt

Teddy Roosevelt

Exactly.

One of Americans greatest Republican presidents. A conservationist, a monopoly and trust buster, and an POTUS who understood that protective tariffs made this nation truly great.

You know, exactly the opposite of today's Republican leaders?

Exactly.

One of Americans greatest Republican presidents. A conservationist, a monopoly and trust buster, and an POTUS who understood that protective tariffs made this nation truly great.

You know, exactly the opposite of today's Republican leaders?
no, i don't agree with your assessment
tariffs are nothing more than a tax on the citizens
it also promotes stagnation
and interferes with free enterprise

Jimmy Carter was condemned as an anti-semite for writing his book. Baffling. I think the right to defend their country is legitimate. The right to continue to illegally expand their territory into the West Bank is something else. I don't know how anyone can criticize the US's invasion of Iraq for being illegal if they support Israel's expansion into the West Bank. There are many who do just that. There were many, after all, who claimed the US's invasion of Iraq was "self defense".

Jimmy Carter is an anti-semite. Notwithstanding that, the peace he helped orchestrate between Egypt and israel still exists.

Israel never "expanded" agressively. Israel was attacked and won land defending itself. You're confusing all kinds of issues and showing a distinct lack of knowledge of history with your comment. Iraq was no threat to us. And Saddam kept the Iranis at bay. Israel was attacked repeatedly and won. Should they have thrown up their hands and said "ok. you win. we'll die now"?

sorry, any ideology that would require that is perverse and lacks rational thought process. People don't get a do-over when they lose. You can like that or not, but it's a fact of history. And even with that, Israel has repeatedly traded land for peace. The pals just don't want peace and aren't interested in any solution. If they were, they wouldn't have elected a terrorist organization to represent them.

How's that working out for them?

no, i don't agree with your assessment
tariffs are nothing more than a tax on the citizens
it also promotes stagnation
and interferes with free enterprise

You really ought to study your history, DC.

You don't understand why the USA became the industrial pwowerhouse it became, and by doing so, also created the wealthiest middle class on earth.

You have been fed a continuous litanty of bullshit, like for your whole life, so I cannot blame you for being as misinformed about trade policies and how they effect our nation, as you are.

Forum List

Back