Will Impeachment not even get out of the House?

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
Republicans are arguing on OAN that the Ds can't find enough compliant deep-staters to generate a plausible case for impeachment. Are even Pelosi and Schiff that incompetent? Anyone have any unbiased or less biased sources making this claim?

Republicans are arguing on OAN that the Ds can't find enough compliant deep-staters to generate a plausible case for impeachment. Are even Pelosi and Schiff that incompetent? Anyone have any unbiased or less biased sources making this claim?
They cant find a crime that rises to the level of an impeachable offense. Hell, even their resolution failed to produce one and its required under house rules, yet they voted to proceed on a fairy dust crime....

Nothing more than a Witch-hunt in search of a Witch...

Last edited:
They cant find a crime that rises to the level of an impeachable offense. Hell, even their resolution failed to produce one and its required under house rules, yet they voted to proceed on a fairy dust crime....

I think they've already said "they don't need a crime" to proceed, so when it is time to face the nation with their case, basically their argument is going to be: "But, we just really REALLY don't like him!" :21:

I certainly hope this won't disrupt Jared's peace in the middle east.

I think they've already said "they don't need a crime" to proceed, so when it is time to face the nation with their case, basically their argument is going to be: "But, we just really REALLY don't like him!" :21:
There's no such thing as wealthy white crime in america. War criminals stroll freely through society as do all manner of grifters, child sex traffickers and and serial pedophiles. And we all do nothing but watch and admire them. Where's Ghislaine Maxwell? Some pedophiles are to big to fail/fall?

Screw-Ball...

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Your totally clueless.... An Average Democrat slave and useful idiot!

Screw-Ball...

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Your totally clueless.... An Average Democrat slave and useful idiot!
But it's going so well over there now that Jared's in charge.

What worries me the most about the upcoming election are unmarried women. The younger ones are clueless and the older ones are full of anger.

What worries me the most about the upcoming election are unmarried women. The younger ones are clueless and the older ones are full of anger.
The clown car is so far left and the impeachment is in so much legal trouble including the deep state that many Ds will be voted out due to rollover deals.

Forum List

Back