Will Gop Contenders Trip All Over The Social Issues Like They Did Last Election With Akin?

That surprises you? I mean we are talking about the same people who if you point out that blacks commit crimes more often than whites will accuse you of racism...

ummmm, might wanna reword that

FBI mdash Table 43
not that I necessarily think you're a bigot[/QUOTE]

Statistically speaking a black is more likely to commit a crime than a white person

I did word is slightly wrong originally.

The lapdog lamestream DNC media will help out in the area. because they can't very well run on Obama's 70% disapproval rating so it's going to be back again
the war on women
the war on homosexuals
the war on abortions
the war on minorities
blah blah blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

DIRTY POLITICS the left has down pat

Contrary to popular belief this thread wasn't a personal invitation to troll for the left.

Trolling is lies. Like "Obama was born in Kenya" or "Democrats want a dictatorship" or the other nonsense the right spews.

Repeating GOP positions is exactly that. It's repeating GOP positions.

The lapdog lamestream DNC media will help out in the area. because they can't very well run on Obama's 70% disapproval rating so it's going to be back again
the war on women
the war on homosexuals
the war on abortions
the war on minorities
blah blah blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

DIRTY POLITICS the left has down pat

You are still lying about that one, eh???

Poor Stephanie, poor, poor, poor Stephanie.

I know, it's simple math, but if you use your fingers to count, I bet you can do it, too.

I acknowledge nothing except that your argument is invalid in the face of the ongoing republican resistance to any legislation that affirms/protects the rights of women.

In a proper society women don't have Rights. That's why so many of us see these things the way we do.

Forum List

Back