Will Gop Contenders Trip All Over The Social Issues Like They Did Last Election With Akin?

Do you remember the last election where they weren't an issue? The left lays the trap and some dumbass always steps in it turning it into a national debate. Or you have the religious ones who just can't help themselves.
"Lays the trap"? There is no trap, liberals see the conservative diarrhea mouths as a gift, there is no provocation, they do it to themselves by talking shit in a world full of camera phones.
War on women yada yada yada. It's fucking bait, nothing more.
Everything in politics is a reaction to something else. The idea that Republicans are waging a "war on women" did not come out of nowhere, it came from seeing a systematic legislative assault on women's issues by Republicans on all levels of government.

yeah right

read this thread

8 Things Women Couldn t Do On The First Women s Equality Day In 1971 -- And 6 They Still Can t US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Bunch of nonsense that has nothing to do with anything.
It's not nonsense in politics if people care about it. Being dismissive does not help the conservative case at all. If they want to be seen as not being anti-woman/gay/ethnic they need to fight these social battles without so much animosity.

It's nonsense in that those things in noway represent " a war on women"

Look at this nonsense for example

2. Name a female president.

Come on, we both know why there hasn't been a female President - because liberals nominated a black man in 2008 instead. That was no "war on women" by the Republicans

or how about this gem

5. Be guaranteed paid maternity leave.

Men aren't guaranteed paid maternity leave either.

Shall we continue?

Do you remember the last election where they weren't an issue? The left lays the trap and some dumbass always steps in it turning it into a national debate. Or you have the religious ones who just can't help themselves.
"Lays the trap"? There is no trap, liberals see the conservative diarrhea mouths as a gift, there is no provocation, they do it to themselves by talking shit in a world full of camera phones.

So, uhm, Conservative nutbags who call rape "legitimate" are not waging war on women?

And Conservative nutbags who scream that they want to shoot Hillary Clinton in the vagina are not waging war on women?

And Conservative nutbags who even deign to call the women's vote the "vagina vote" are not waging war on women?

And Conservative nutbags who call women "sluts" are not waging war on women?

You know, most women, like many, many men, are very, very smart. Very smart, indeed. They know which party supports their concerns and which party hates their guts. It's pretty cut and dried.
Umm no, their not. They're saying stupid shit at times that represent their belief & nothing more.

The left has said just as much stupid shit. Do all dems think Guam might "tip over" if we have too many people there?

Do all dems believe we've landed men on Mars like that dumb bitch from California?

Do all dems store money in their freezers?

Stop being a one track mind numb robot

So, you were talking about the war on women and engaged in it yourself...

LOL!!!
He fell into the liberal trap. <wrings hands while chuckling evilly>

Everything in politics is a reaction to something else. The idea that Republicans are waging a "war on women" did not come out of nowhere, it came from seeing a systematic legislative assault on women's issues by Republicans on all levels of government.

yeah right

read this thread

8 Things Women Couldn t Do On The First Women s Equality Day In 1971 -- And 6 They Still Can t US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

It's not nonsense in politics if people care about it. Being dismissive does not help the conservative case at all. If they want to be seen as not being anti-woman/gay/ethnic they need to fight these social battles without so much animosity.

Come on, we both know why there hasn't been a female President - because liberals nominated a black man in 2008 instead. That was no "war on women" by the Republicans

or how about this gem

Shall we continue?
No, I think I would rather watch videos of cats playing the piano than read any more of that shit, got any good links?

yeah right

read this thread

or how about this gem

Shall we continue?
No, I think I would rather watch videos of cats playing the piano than read any more of that shit, got any good links?

So you acknowledge that at least one person's claims of a "war on women" is bullshit. That's good

yeah right

read this thread

or how about this gem

Shall we continue?

So you acknowledge that at least one person's claims of a "war on women" is bullshit. That's good
I acknowledge nothing except that your argument is invalid in the face of the ongoing republican resistance to any legislation that affirms/protects the rights of women.

or how about this gem

Shall we continue?

I acknowledge nothing except that your argument is invalid in the face of the ongoing republican resistance to any legislation that affirms/protects the rights of women.

Which confirms that you're an idiot. Enjoy the rest of your day.

or how about this gem

Shall we continue?

You sure like that dismissive shit, I will enjoy the rest of my day regardless of your dismissal, your highness.

or how about this gem

Shall we continue?

You sure like that dismissive shit, I will enjoy the rest of my day regardless of your dismissal, your highness.

Indeed, I do enjoy dismissing my inferiors. I'm glad to hear you will enjoy your day.

Hasn't Wall Street pretty much stoned the TPM in fielding candidates? Here in Miss we had Chris McDaniels, who continues to strut like a feathered peacock, but fewer and fewer pay any attention.

I think it will be VERY interesting to see where the GOP candidates place themselves on the Social Issues in another two years. They're very much stuck in a hard place.... They NEED Conservative voters to have any chance to win an election, but they also don't want to be seen as simply throwing away the votes of the indecisive, "moderate", no-backbone scumballs that make up a very large portion of the electorate (aka - the Undecided/Unaffiliated Voters).

IF the Republicans do not both talk and walk a Conservative Social Agenda, they can kiss the Conservative voters goodbye as they have in the last two Presidential elections, due to the nomination of a Moderate/Centrist candidate in both cases. At that point, their chances of winning in 2016 are gone.

If the Republican candidate can both talk and walk that Conservative Social Agenda, they will be distancing themselves from the Centrist/Moderate (aka Liberal) voters who were never going to vote for them anyway. No lose there.

So what's your plan to "win" then? Conservatives make up 34% of the voting population...what about that other 16-17% you need?

So, uhm, Conservative nutbags who call rape "legitimate" are not waging war on women?

And Conservative nutbags who scream that they want to shoot Hillary Clinton in the vagina are not waging war on women?

And Conservative nutbags who even deign to call the women's vote the "vagina vote" are not waging war on women?

You know, most women, like many, many men, are very, very smart. Very smart, indeed. They know which party supports their concerns and which party hates their guts. It's pretty cut and dried.
Umm no, their not. They're saying stupid shit at times that represent their belief & nothing more.

The left has said just as much stupid shit. Do all dems think Guam might "tip over" if we have too many people there?

Do all dems believe we've landed men on Mars like that dumb bitch from California?

LOL!!!
Calling someone a name = engaging in a war?

You liberals sure are some stupid fucks

And thats why we call it made up propaganda bullshit. Calling names=war. Dropping bombs=overseas contingency.

Dumbasses

LOL!!!

That surprises you? I mean we are talking about the same people who if you point out that blacks commit crimes more often than whites will accuse you of racism...

LOL!!!

A war is not fought by a single foot soldier such as yourself, you just fire shots.

LOL!!!

A war is not fought by a single foot soldier such as yourself, you just fire shots.
More gibberish. Get back to eating your Fruit Loops

That surprises you? I mean we are talking about the same people who if you point out that blacks commit crimes more often than whites will accuse you of racism...[/QUOTE]

ummmm, might wanna reword that

FBI mdash Table 43
not that I necessarily think you're a bigot

I sure hope we've grown a brain since then.

too late ... just hop on any Benghazi or IRS conspiracy thread on this board and learn where the GOP's base voters are focused. Politicians play to their voters, RW voters are idiots, Republicans lose again because they don't have enough brain to figure it out and neither do their moron voters.

Repeat after me ... B-E-N-G-H-A-Z-I-

go look in a mirror L-O-S-E-R

So what's your plan to "win" then? Conservatives make up 34% of the voting population...what about that other 16-17% you need?

Conservatives make up far less than 34% of voters. Conservatives AND Republicans together probably make up about 34% of voters. The other 16-17% would come from the centrist morons who vote for the shiniest ad campaign. Honestly I don't believe a Republican can win in 2016. I almost hope they don't. It will make a Revolution that much easier to start.

Conservatives make up far less than 34% of voters. Conservatives AND Republicans together probably make up about 34% of voters. The other 16-17% would come from the centrist morons who vote for the shiniest ad campaign. Honestly I don't believe a Republican can win in 2016. I almost hope they don't. It will make a Revolution that much easier to start.

the only revolution in your future is a revolt screaming about the size and shape of Depends and the flavors of Ensure.

Forum List

Back