Will FOX News be controlled by the Dems?

Fox news has been, and always was, controlled by the Interlocking directorate.

wikileaks_cfr_media_696x366.jpg

The American Empire and its Media

The reason the Democrats and MSM accused Trump of being a Russian agent was to soften the American people up when we came to realize that the Democrats, Hollywood, Big Tech and the MSM were Communist Chinese agents.

Now, through massive voter fraud, they seek to put Biden in power, the ultimate Manchurian Candidate.

It's not "globalism" we're fighting -- that was never the real enemy. The enemy is Communism.

It's already true that anyone in Hollywood who criticizes the Communists in China will be boycotted in Communist China.

If you want to know what is left for news and information, it depends on how close you want your news to the establishment, and how you like the slant. . . for that? Just click on the "Stay Informed" link on my signature for your options. Then, click on that "media navigator" link.

I like my news politically in the center, and distant from the corporate and government power centers.

So, click on the media navigator, and that is option number #5.

OTH, if you trust the establishment, and you want your news on the left? Option #1

What about on the right, and like your news, neither far, nor too close from the establishment? Well, they have that too. . . Option # 7

This of course, is NOT all comprehensive, there are tons of source not covered there. I am always checking places like Reason.com, etc. But it is a good place to start.

Some conservatives lost faith in it for conservative news.

If so, what will be left Breitbart?
FOX showed their bias on Election Day. Conservatives will no longer trust them . I’m wondering how their rating will fare?

I don’t care enough to watch and find out though.

The Communists in China are the true puppet masters, telling these guys what to do.
Liberal Jews (as opposed to the observant or orthodox) have always tended to gravitate toward City Hall and Communism under a heavy-handed but insubordinate dictatorship of the proletariat, in the U.S. and Russia as well as China.

The problem we now face is the end of our freedom if Democrats take control. The Communist Chinese expect them to use Communist tactics to censor dissent and take away our freedoms.

Some conservatives lost faith in it for conservative news.

If so, what will be left Breitbart?

Of course they did. The modern conservative needs deeply curated content that doesn't make them uncomfortable or challenge anything they want to believe. They're very sensitive to bouts of dissonance if they see something that doesn't mesh with their desires and conceptions.

Fox News hasn't really kept up, hamstringing themselves with the presentation of information that many conservatives are triggered by if they're exposed to.

They really need to be on say, OAN to get the truly curated, pre-processed diet of confirmation that they increasingly need to operate.

The problem we now face is the end of our freedom if Democrats take control. The Communist Chinese expect them to use Communist tactics to censor dissent and take away our freedoms.

Are you citing the Communist Chinese on that? Or are you citing yourself AS the Communist Chinese?

Forum List

Back