Will Fiorina apologize to Planned Parenthood?

Why is it that so many of you left wing nutjobs are so illiterate? Oh, you can read words and make the sounds, but you have no understanding of the meanings of the sentences that those words form. How can anyone respond to statements like this one from you? It so blatantly shows that either you didn't read my post at all or you don't understand what it says. If the latter is true, it's very likely that I'd be wasting my time trying to explain anything to you. Morons like you should nopt be allowed to vote.

You're 100%....DO NOT even try to "explain" anything to me; as a matter of fact, ignore my posts and go rant, bitch and moan on other threads.
I am sure you'll be sorely missed by me ........LOL

Why is it that so many of you left wing nutjobs are so illiterate? Oh, you can read words and make the sounds, but you have no understanding of the meanings of the sentences that those words form. How can anyone respond to statements like this one from you? It so blatantly shows that either you didn't read my post at all or you don't understand what it says. If the latter is true, it's very likely that I'd be wasting my time trying to explain anything to you. Morons like you should nopt be allowed to vote.

You're 100%....DO NOT even try to "explain" anything to me; as a matter of fact, ignore my posts and go rant, bitch and moan on other threads.
I am sure you'll be sorely missed by me ........LOL

It isn't important that you miss me, I couldn't care less. But I am one who must correct bull shit when I see it, so I'll be correcting you a lot I'm sure. I don't make a list of the idiots I find but I'm sure your stupidity will remind me what I'm dealing with pretty quick,

Forum List

Back