Will Ferrell Believes That Women Should Run The World

He is a so so comic. But when it comes to offering critical thinking on almost any topic, he is far from a go-to guy.
If I want advice on how to act stupid for big-time money...I'll go to him.

But when he starts weighing in on politics or anything else.....it's clear he's no expert.

I worked for a woman at a major corporation, once. It is one of the factors that influenced me to evaluate whether I actually needed to work for a living anymore. Happily, it turned out, I did not.

I didn't say that women couldn't work or be a female boss, but there are just some jobs that require men to work because women can't get the job done like them.

Is there ever a time when this frat boy is ever serious?

True.

they already do

Or men who think that they're women anyways.

It’s telling that most people, even most women, prefer male bosses at work over female bosses

Again a female boss is a lot different than a female who thinks that she's the boss of everything.

I didn't say that women couldn't work or be a female boss, but there are just some jobs that require men to work because women can't get the job done like them.

True.

Or men who think that they're women anyways.

Again a female boss is a lot different than a female who thinks that she's the boss of everything.
What's the difference?

What's the difference?

Women trying to be like or better than men and thinking they're as physically strong as them when most of the time they're not. Hence all the current problems in women's sports.

All women are evil manipulators of men, their energy, their wealth, and their semen...

1imr6v.gif

Women trying to be like or better than men and thinking they're as physically strong as them when most of the time they're not. Hence all the current problems in women's sports.
The reason women are sometimes the way they are is because they usually have a bunch of guys wanting to date them. So they lie to them and tell them they're something that they're not.
It's called false-motivation.
Like when a woman can talk about football all day long on ESPN but never played football themselves.
So they haven't a clue what it feels like to be in the middle of a football game.
I know from experience that every play some schmuck is stepping on you with his cleats.
You get all kinds of cuts and bruises from playing.
The simple fact that you're running around banging into each other makes you sore for a week.
Most women haven't ever felt that.

I can't stand that dude. He was alright in Talladega Nights, but all of the rest of his movies he's annoying as hell. Just completely intolerable...

As a woman myself I seriously hope that he's joking. Women have babies and men run the show. That's just the way things are.

Because women are mothers, they have the best qualifications for running things. Women learn empathy from raising helpless little children.

Men do not cultivate empathy well!

Still.... women tend to be liberal, vote liberal! OMG!

So yeh... keep them in the kitchen! They do better there.

Because women are mothers, they have the best qualifications for running things. Women learn empathy from raising helpless little children.

Men do not cultivate empathy well!

Still.... women tend to be liberal, vote liberal! OMG!

So yeh... keep them in the kitchen! They do better there.
Managing a household and managing employees are two wildly different things

The reason women are sometimes the way they are is because they usually have a bunch of guys wanting to date them. So they lie to them and tell them they're something that they're not.
It's called false-motivation.
Like when a woman can talk about football all day long on ESPN but never played football themselves.
So they haven't a clue what it feels like to be in the middle of a football game.
I know from experience that every play some schmuck is stepping on you with his cleats.
You get all kinds of cuts and bruises from playing.
The simple fact that you're running around banging into each other makes you sore for a week.
Most women haven't ever felt that.
There are a lot of men who don’t play sports and don’t know what that feels like, either

I can't stand that dude. He was alright in Talladega Nights, but all of the rest of his movies he's annoying as hell. Just completely intolerable...
Most of his movies are just a collection of bits.....that when you try to make a movie around sometimes collapses from a lack of substance. His movie done in Spanish (Casa de mi Padre) was horrible. Also his movie about basketball. The movie Elf was a success because it had writers, directors, and an all-star cast of great actors to draw from. Will Ferrell doesn't want to do another Elf for some reason. But the director, Jon Favreau, is a great director. So the movie was a great success.

Forum List

Back