Will Ellen Page now apologize to VP Pence for saying he caused the fake attack on Empire star?

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
Now that it's proven the attack on Empire gay black star was a hoax, will actress big-mouth Ellen Page apologize to Mike Pence for saying he caused it?

Is it proven? Last I saw the Chicago PD said that the hoax claims are unconfirmed and the sources involved are inaccurate.

Police say reports that Jussie Smollett attack was a hoax are unconfirmed

I'm not paying close attention to this, so I could easily have missed new information. :dunno:
His white racist attackers turned out to be his two black friends, one of which was an extra on Empire. The cops flipped them yesterday, so they went free. Jussie has now hired Michael Cohens attorney. You can bet the farm that its a hoax at this point.

I doubt Page has enough decency to retract her hateful comments. Celebrities, even minor has been ones, aren't accountable for what they say.

they never apologize
and Harris and Booker should be thrown out after the crap they said

Did Trump ever apologize for calling Obama a non citizen?? and that ah is your president
That's a nice whataboutism that doesn't address Page's witless uneducated remark.

Your attempt to change the subject is noted, however. And for the record I don't think Trump ever said Obama wasn't a citizen. He was wondering why King Barry wouldn't show proof of his birth place, as many of us were at the time.

Did Trump ever apologize for calling Obama a non citizen?? and that ah is your president
That's a nice whataboutism that doesn't address Page's witless uneducated remark.

Your attempt to change the subject is noted, however. And for the record I don't think Trump ever said Obama wasn't a citizen. He was wondering why King Barry wouldn't show proof of his birth place, as many of us were at the time.
But DID tiny donnie ever apologize for calling Former President Obama a non-citizen?

Forum List

Back