Will Donald Trump Be Impeached?

you leftists and you lame attempt to overthrow a properly elected official is bordering on treason

Only 19.95 plus tax.

trump doll2.jpg

If the Maoist democrats gain control of the house, they might be stupid enough to bring articles of impeachment.. Removal takes two-thirds of the Senate, so they have no chance of removing him from office.

I suspect that as evil as the democrats are, they are not stupid enough to impeach.

There is more of a chance snowflakes will try to 'take him out' than of them Impeaching him.

They have already called for Assassinations, tried to carry out assassinations, and attempted to ram the President's motorcade...

top news today is the US Military praising president Trump and bashing Obama.
Link
So, no link

LOL apparently you are a helpless liberal snowflake here Trump, Mattis turn military loose on ISIS, leaving terror caliphate in tatters
Ah I see you’re making shit up again. No surprises :lol:

I knew the link would be wasted on a freak like you.

top news today is the US Military praising president Trump and bashing Obama.
Link
So, no link

LOL apparently you are a helpless liberal snowflake here Trump, Mattis turn military loose on ISIS, leaving terror caliphate in tatters

You said, ”top news today is the US Military praising president Trump and bashing Obama.”

You’re full of shit and your link did nothing to convince me otherwise

You said, ”top news today is the US Military praising president Trump and bashing Obama.”

It was top news...24 hours ago the top story on Fox News. Its not my fault you are slow.

It was top news...24 hours ago the top story on Fox News. Its not my fault you are slow.
Riigght. Top news on Fox. Nowhere else :lol:

The same hack network talking about Christmas when everyone else is talking about Flynn being flipped and Roy Moore hating America.

Useless hack

Riigght. Top news on Fox. Nowhere else :lol:

The same hack network talking about Christmas when everyone else is talking about Flynn being flipped and Roy Moore hating America.

Useless hack

:trolls:

He, the antichrist, will be removed by the court, 3 1/2 years after a 7 year peace agreement is signed, providing the temple is rebuilt in Jerusalem before then.... :p

you leftists and your visions of overthrowing a properly elected official is beyond ridiculous

1. The seriousness of the alleged offenses. Does the president’s behavior fall under the constitutional category of “high crimes and misdemeanors?” Have similar behaviors been the basis for impeachment proceedings in the past?
  2. The partisanship of pivotal votes in Congress. How much partisanship is there in Congress? Other things held equal, how likely is the decisive 67th senator to vote to remove a president from his own party?
  3. The president’s popularity. What are the president’s approval ratings? Does the public think he should be impeached? Has there been a “mandate” delivered by midterm elections or special elections? What do his numbers look like in states and congressional districts where members of Congress are on the fence about how to vote?
  4. The president’s relationship with Congress. Does the president generally have good relations with congressional leadership? Is his party’s legislative agenda intact? Does Congress feel as though the balance of power has been upset? Is the president cooperating with investigations into his conduct, or antagonizing Congress instead?
  5. Party control of Congress. Which party controls the House and — less importantly for impeachment purposes — the Senate?
  6. The line of succession. Who would take over for the president? Do leaders of the president’s party regard the replacement as an acceptable — or even preferable — alternative to the president?
Will Donald Trump Be Impeached?
Comment below>>>>>>>>>>>>
I thought the democrats were going to win.

All they needed to claim was that the left will beat whatever the right wing offers by ten percent and help with social costs.

The midterm elections will change the whole situation. And it will not be good for the Orange Idiot.
Of course, Mueller will almost certainly shoot him down before that.

I'm sure Republicans winning more senate seats will hurt him

Forum List

Back