Will cops and cop supporters....loot riot and burn NYC???

No, but they might shoot some unarmed blacks.

So? If the blacks attack the cops I hope the cops do defend themselves. If that requires a gun...so be it.

But what if they attack first like in the Eric Garner case? I know they aren't people in your mind and EVERYTHING cops do is justified no matter what but let's pretend for a moment that cops aren't gods and are like every profession with a few bad apples except these bad apples have guns and a get out of jail free card.

Now, do you possibly understand why people who have been constantly harassed by police for doing nothing but walking down a street would find the system to be against them? Or are you just going to post on your little suburban computer and tell black people that they deserve that type of treatment?

So? If the blacks attack the cops I hope the cops do defend themselves. If that requires a gun...so be it.

But what if they attack first like in the Eric Garner case? I know they aren't people in your mind and EVERYTHING cops do is justified no matter what but let's pretend for a moment that cops aren't gods and are like every profession with a few bad apples except these bad apples have guns and a get out of jail free card.

Now, do you possibly understand why people who have been constantly harassed by police for doing nothing but walking down a street would find the system to be against them? Or are you just going to post on your little suburban computer and tell black people that they deserve that type of treatment?

Dont commit crime.
But if you do...dont resist arrest.

Fuck the black community if they cant grasp that...AND the white or brown or yellow or green community.

Our society wants civility and order. If you commit crime...our cops are gonna arrest you and you do not have a right to resist a lawful arrest.

No more kid gloves. If the community wants to fight cops...fuck em. They get what they deserve.

Hopefully now the cops will say screw it and leave those communities completely and let the gangs and druggies overrun it.

no one has asked this.. how do we know MB was unarmed at the time of the confrontation? OH- thats because we don't and either did Wilson.

Brown grabbed for wilsons gun. Could of easily been harmed within a few seconds.

According to a guy trying o avoid jail for murder and a known racist spouting lie after lie. TOTALLY credible

Well...2 innocent police officers are murdered in cowardly ambush style. Typical coward left winger...wouldnt stand and fight.

But will thousands of cops and cop supporters now go out to loot and riot and burn NYC?

NO. They wont. And there you have the evidence of which side of this issue is good and bad. One side supports law and order, peace and civility. The other are violent lawless hooligans that need to be treated like feral animals.

Of course they won't. These weren't white cops.

Well...2 innocent police officers are murdered in cowardly ambush style. Typical coward left winger...wouldnt stand and fight.

But will thousands of cops and cop supporters now go out to loot and riot and burn NYC?

NO. They wont. And there you have the evidence of which side of this issue is good and bad. One side supports law and order, peace and civility. The other are violent lawless hooligans that need to be treated like feral animals.

Of course they won't. These weren't white cops.

The one murdered in Florida today was.

Yet the law and order folks arent rioting or looting. Hmmm.

Dont commit crime.

Fuck the black community if they cant grasp that...AND the white or brown or yellow or green community.

Our society wants civility and order. If you commit crime...our cops are gonna arrest you and you do not have a right to resist a lawful arrest.

No more kid gloves. If the community wants to fight cops...fuck em. They get what they deserve.

Hopefully now the cops will say screw it and leave those communities completely and let the gangs and druggies overrun it.

They weren't committing crimes you idiot. Tamir Rice was playing with his sister in the recreation center park. Those evil black kids trying to play, how dare they. I'm guessing his crime was being black.

And Eric Garner wasn't resisting when a cop came from behind and did an illegal procedure to take him down.

And what about the black people who were just walking down a sidewalk, minding their own business and get stopped and frisked. I guess their crime was being black too.

Obviously you don't get it. According to you, black people just deserve it I guess for being black. As long as it doesn't happen to you, you don't care.

Garner's 31 confrontations with the police was because he was committing crimes 31 times. We don't hire the police to ignore crime. You people are not holding the higher ground. History will judge your ilk harshly.

No, but they might shoot some unarmed blacks.[/QUOTE]

Pay Per View or can I get tickets to the show at Stub Hub?

Skittles-Wrapper-Small.jpg

Uncle Ben- you are not too smart, eh? You do realize there are a lot of black cops, right? You do realize racist that one of the cops was NOT white, right? I'm not even sure the other one was. Btw the black racist killer was a muslim too. A lot of black scum is joining the muslims for some reason... hmmmmmm...... many shared issues I guess. Both hate whitey, both commit crimes, both hate women, etc.......

Dont commit crime.

They weren't committing crimes you idiot. Tamir Rice was playing with his sister in the recreation center park. Those evil black kids trying to play, how dare they. I'm guessing his crime was being black.

And Eric Garner wasn't resisting when a cop came from behind and did an illegal procedure to take him down.

And what about the black people who were just walking down a sidewalk, minding their own business and get stopped and frisked. I guess their crime was being black too.

Obviously you don't get it. According to you, black people just deserve it I guess for being black. As long as it doesn't happen to you, you don't care.

Tamir Rice was pointing a gun at people...including cops. You say a toy? Looked real. Too bad. But pointing a firearm at people is in fact a crime.

Garner was pulling away amd refusing to comply with arrest for his illegal act.

Make excuses all you want. But they all brought it on themselves.

Forum List

Back