Will cops and cop supporters....loot riot and burn NYC???

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Well...2 innocent police officers are murdered in cowardly ambush style. Typical coward left winger...wouldnt stand and fight.

But will thousands of cops and cop supporters now go out to loot and riot and burn NYC?

NO. They wont. And there you have the evidence of which side of this issue is good and bad. One side supports law and order, peace and civility. The other are violent lawless hooligans that need to be treated like feral animals.

Well...2 innocent police officers are murdered in cowardly ambush style. Typical coward left winger...wouldnt stand and fight.

But will thousands of cops and cop supporters now go out to loot and riot and burn NYC?

NO. They wont. And there you have the evidence of which side of this issue is good and bad. One side supports law and order, peace and civility. The other are violent lawless hooligans that need to be treated like feral animals.

I'm a liberal, bucs.

No, but they might shoot some unarmed blacks.

So? If the blacks attack the cops I hope the cops do defend themselves. If that requires a gun...so be it.

Hmmm.

The police community and its supporters. ...still not rioting or looting or burning NYC. I'll keep everyone updated. But I expect peace will continue....unless leftist radicals start it.

I'm a liberal, bucs.

Why? Its an ideology of fantasy ideals that can never be real. Of hatred towards police and military. Of stifling economic growth. Of lifelong servitude to the government through welfare programs.

I still have a few opinions that are left of center. But ive come to the absolute conclusion that liberal Democrats are a social disease and while it may be uncomfortable at times...conservative ideals WORK.

Chaos vs Order
Tiamat vs Marduk

I choose Chaos
I choose Tiamat

ALL HAIL TIAMAT

You're act on here is so lame. You are a retard poser. Go ahead and choose chaos. Ill enjoy reading where your chaos spree ends with an armed citizen protecting his property. Douchebag.

Welfare should only be given to retired people, disabled people and people out of work. The last one having to do with people out of work should be only a few months.

Unless, of course, they're working on a college education that can help them advance in this society. Maybe, I'd extend that period in such cases.

Certainly, conservative ideas make some sense but the 19th century isn't right either.

no one has asked this.. how do we know MB was unarmed at the time of the confrontation? OH- thats because we don't and either did Wilson.

Brown grabbed for wilsons gun. Could of easily been harmed within a few seconds.

I'm a liberal, bucs.
Good for you.

Will the police ever admit they bear partial responsibility for everything that has happened? NO. They won't. And that's part of the problem.

I'm a liberal, bucs.

Why? Its an ideology of fantasy ideals that can never be real. Of hatred towards police and military. Of stifling economic growth. Of lifelong servitude to the government through welfare programs.

I still have a few opinions that are left of center. But ive come to the absolute conclusion that liberal Democrats are a social disease and while it may be uncomfortable at times...conservative ideals WORK.

I'm not a Democrat. I am a liberal.

I do not hate the military. They are not responsible for the why. I do not hate cops.

Will the police ever admit they bear partial responsibility for everything that has happened? NO. They won't. And that's part of the problem.

wth do you mean by this?

Forum List

Back