Will Bush Use Force To STop MinuteMan Fence?

Will Bush use force the stop the MinuteMen border fence project?

• Total voters

rtwngAvngr

Jan 5, 2004
DO you think he will?

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/B/BORDER_FENCE_MINUTEMAN?SITE=MTBIL&SECTION=US&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT

Minuteman leader pushes border fence

By ARTHUR H. ROTSTEIN

TUCSON, Ariz. (AP) -- If the government doesn't build security fencing along the Mexico border, Minuteman border watch leader Chris Simcox says he and his supporters will.

Simcox, whose civilian watch group opposes illegal immigration, said Wednesday he was sending an ultimatum to President Bush to deploy military reserves to the Arizona border by May 25 or his supporters will break ground for their own building project.

We all know the globalists are trying to eliminate national borders, to reduce administration costs (how MBA of them, I know).

Will Bush use force to STOP the minutemen?

I say yes.

rtwngAvngr said:
DO you think he will?

We all know the globalists are trying to eliminate national borders, to reduce administration costs (how MBA of them, I know).

I say yes.

I don't think he will. This has Waco potential and The Bush Adminstration is the Clinton administration. I think he'll let build the damn fence.

rtwngAvngr said:
DO you think he will?

I say yes.

Tough call RWA. But if he does, it could spell ruin for the Republicans.

He should also be impeached if he does.

Forum List

Back