Will Americans have to form an alliance with Russia Bulgaria Poland, and other nationalist Europeans

Always fascinating to see Trump's true base in action.....

So this tiny minority is his "true base"?

Is Antifa the Democracts "true base"?

LOL

Idiot.

This 'tiny minority' adore Donald Trump and believe they are hearing his dog whistle of white nationalism.

Is it really a 'tiny minority'?

Don't really know.

But you claimed you did know. So now you don't know?

No I claimed this is Trump's true base.

And it is.
And Antifa is the Democrats base. It is because I say so. I also say you’re a fat loser. Hell if opinions are facts let’s go all the way.

An alliance is certainly worth exploring. The assistance of any country in wresting this poor nation away from the evil of democrats would be welcome especially former communist countries that have experience in what democrats are moving towards.

We are too multicultural to rescue ourselves from our fate. We will go the way of Rome
This time we wont rescue you.
Who rescued who? Huh
The Moors rescued europe. You fools were so ignorant you wouldnt take baths because you thought water held evil spirits.
This isnt black history month. Keep your nonsense to yoursef
Go blow yourself. I was asked a question and I gave a answer. If you dont like it then dont ask the question.
What was MY question to you? I'll wait (the answer is, there wasnt any.)

This time we wont rescue you.
Who rescued who? Huh
The Moors rescued europe. You fools were so ignorant you wouldnt take baths because you thought water held evil spirits.
This isnt black history month. Keep your nonsense to yoursef
Go blow yourself. I was asked a question and I gave a answer. If you dont like it then dont ask the question.
What was MY question to you? I'll wait (the answer is, there wasnt any.)
You didnt ask me a question someone else did. If my answer to another person hurt your feelings thats not my problem.

Forum List

Back