Will Americans have to form an alliance with Russia Bulgaria Poland, and other nationalist Europeans

Jitss617

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2019
To take America back? We will have to form
A new republic.

form a coalition to save western culture..

I think it’s time we start.. democrats are getting kinda nazi like

A new republic.

You and the trampers can all move to Russia.

A new republic.

I think Russia will be part of the new republic,, and America..

No it won't. Russians hate America. They blame NATO and the USA for the fall of communism and the destruction of the Soviet Empire. Russia is now a rogue criminal nation, in the grip of an authoritarian dictator.

• Banned
A new republic.

No it won't. Russians hate America. They blame NATO and the USA for the fall of communism and the destruction of the Soviet Empire. Russia is now a rogue criminal nation, in the grip of an authoritarian dictator.
If real Americans are no longer prominent in America.. you insane people will try to bomb Russia.. Russia needs us.

A new republic.

If real Americans are no longer prominent in America.. you insane people will try to bomb Russia.. Russia needs us.
Youre a white invader. The real americans dont want you here. Go move to Russia.

Last edited:
A new republic.

If you love Russia, move there and don't let the door hit you in the as..... you trampers are nuts.
Huh ? It will be part of America.. I might visit

A new republic.

Youre a white invader. The real americans dont want you hear. Go move to Russia.
Huh? I’m a traditional American.. we built this

Youre a white invader. The real americans dont want you hear. Go move to Russia.
Youre just a typical white person. You have never built anything in your entire existence.

Youre just a typical white person. You have never built anything in your entire existence.

The History of Automatic Screw Machines

Not a damn thing huh? without that machine and that technology, you wouldn't have anything you have today, it basically allowed one man to do the work of 100 men and it brought the cost of a screw down from $75 each to 7 cents each. especially the multiple spindle machines and thread roll dies which revolutionized manufacturing all over the world. Oh you would still have things but they would be too expensive for you to afford

A new republic.

No idea where you get this craziness from. Why we going to team up with Russia? we have little in common with their way of thinking

Not a damn thing huh? without that machine and that technology, you wouldn't have anything you have today, it basically allowed one man to do the work of 100 men and it brought the cost of a screw down from $75 each to 7 cents each. especially the multiple spindle machines and thread roll dies which revolutionized manufacturing all over the world. Oh you would still have things but they would be too expensive for you to afford
You'll never convince me Jitsu created anything other than a foul odor. I'm pretty sure whomever created that machine was Black and a white guy stole the idea and got the patent.

You'll never convince me Jitsu created anything other than a foul odor. I'm pretty sure whomever created that machine was Black and a white guy stole the idea and got the patent.

Im trying to find the first black man to invent the screw machine but its not coming up in my searches. help me out here. Ive spent half my life in a machine shop... i have a pretty good idea what the world would be like without these inventions that white people never created.... because .. we dont make anything.
Black people make great inventors historically because they were forced to work hands on a lot, and developed easier ways to get things done. Ive never had a problem touting that. You on the other hand, should disown all your white friends as they are lazy and worthless at heart.

A new republic.

And Putin smiles

Forum List

Back