Will Americans have to form an alliance with Russia Bulgaria Poland, and other nationalist Europeans

If real Americans are no longer prominent in America.. you insane people will try to bomb Russia.. Russia needs us.

What?
What what

1. Real Americans are prominent in America. Just because their skin color is not your preference, well not my issue.

2. Russia is our foe just like China, North Korea and Iran, so no they do not need us...

3. Put the Vodka down...
So why are blacks trying to kill innocent whites in South Africa
Would you call someone knowingly in possession of stolen goods innocent?

“Stolen goods”?
Enlighten us.

1. Real Americans are prominent in America. Just because their skin color is not your preference, well not my issue.

2. Russia is our foe just like China, North Korea and Iran, so no they do not need us...

3. Put the Vodka down...

“Stolen goods”?
Enlighten us.
There is no way to enlighten someone that is intellectually challenged such as yourself. If there is, then I am inclined to not give the effort necessary to explain to someone that if you knowingly have something that was stolen from someone else you are not innocent.

To take America back? We will have to form
A new republic.

form a coalition to save western culture..

I think it’s time we start.. democrats are getting kinda nazi like

You mean our alliance with Mexico, El Salvador and Guatemala isn’t working so well? Weird...you mean to tell me that tens of millions of thirdworld subhumans residing here won’t enhance and advance our once great predominantly Caucasian nation?
Well FUCK, who other than Mac1958 and Golfing Gator ...would have thought?

What what

3. Put the Vodka down...

“Stolen goods”?
Enlighten us.
There is no way to enlighten someone that is intellectually challenged such as yourself. If there is, then I am inclined to not give the effort necessary to explain to someone that if you knowingly have something that was stolen from someone else you are not innocent.

Don’t be scared...is your assertion that whitey has stolen territory in S. Africa?

What what

3. Put the Vodka down...

“Stolen goods”?
Enlighten us.

You can stay scared...but I’m curious...Are you against Whitey improving territories in S. African a place you don’t reside yet for Wetbacks degrading the U.S. a place you do reside?
Do you find anything strange in such logic?
Golfing Gator and Mac1958 can you help your dark boy out here..he’s struggling to make sense.

3. Put the Vodka down...

“Stolen goods”?
Enlighten us.

Don’t be scared...is your assertion that whitey has stolen territory in S. Africa?
Its not an assertion. Its a fact.

3. Put the Vodka down...

“Stolen goods”?
Enlighten us.

You can stay scared...but I’m curious...Are you against Whitey improving territories in S. African a place you don’t reside yet for Wetbacks degrading the U.S. a place you do reside?
Golfing Gator and Mac1958 can you help your dark boy out here..he’s struggling to make sense.
Whitey should have never traveled to Africa to steal land just like they should have never came to the americas to steal land. Europe is your home. Go back and stay there.

“Stolen goods”?
Enlighten us.

Okay cool...
So are you against Whitey occupying and improving territories in S. African a place you don’t reside yet for Wetbacks occupying and degrading the U.S. a place you do reside?

“Stolen goods”?
Enlighten us.

Okay cool...
So are you against Whitey occupying and improving territories in S. African a place you don’t reside yet for Wetbacks occupying and degrading the U.S. a place you do reside?
Whitey should stay in europe. I cant make it any clearer than that.

A new republic.

You and the trampers can all move to Russia.
I think Russia will be part of the new republic,, and America..

No it won't. Russians hate America. They blame NATO and the USA for the fall of communism and the destruction of the Soviet Empire. Russia is now a rogue criminal nation, in the grip of an authoritarian dictator.
If real Americans are no longer prominent in America.. you insane people will try to bomb Russia.. Russia needs us.

What a crock of unAmerican bullshit.
America is the greatest country the world has ever seen, only complete losers would not agree.
And you think Russia is great, well that says a lot.
You idolize a country, that suppresses freedom of speech, freedom of the press, punishes those who don't mindlessly goose-step to Putin and speaking of Putin, he either imprisons or kills his political enemies. And you love that environment?
You are an anti-American slug.
Oh and while I'm at it, you are pissing on the graves the hundreds of thousands of true patriots, who gave their lives for America.
Scum.

Last edited:
“Stolen goods”?
Enlighten us.

Okay cool...

Does that mean you’re posting from Africa right now?

A new republic.

I do love the Trump racists who advocate destroying America to save America.

Okay cool...

What does europe have to do with Africa? I said whites should stay in europe. That has nothing to do with Africa other than you shouldnt be there either.

What?
What what

3. Put the Vodka down...
What’s your Ethnicity

3. Put the Vodka down...
What’s your Ethnicity
Thats not relevant here. If youre worried about bonding with Russians then take your silly ass back to europe. You wont be missed.

A new republic.

I do love the Trump racists who advocate destroying America to save America.

Meanwhile the disgusting motherfuckers on the Left tell us we need tens of millions of wetbacks to enhance and improve America.

What what

3. Put the Vodka down...
What’s your Ethnicity
Thats not relevant here. If youre worried about bonding with Russians then take your silly ass back to europe. You wont be missed.
lol coward.. don’t let little ole me scare you

Okay cool...

What does europe have to do with Africa? I said whites should stay in europe. That has nothing to do with Africa other than you shouldnt be there either.

I thought we should all head back to our homelands… No?

3. Put the Vodka down...
What’s your Ethnicity
lol coward.. don’t let little ole me scare you
Don't worry. Youre just some insignificant little white boy. I'm not worried about you.

Forum List

Back