Will America be the same if its not white-english speaking anymore

It won't matter one fucking ounce if all the whites become anti-education, science and turn into a bunch of bone headed assholes.
The only minorities that value education are East Asians, Indians and certain African immigrants.

Hispanics and black American are the quintessential anti-education populations and they are getting closer and closer to being the majority of your party.

there is a chance it will be mixed race/hispanic/black/asian and bilingual maybe with spanish as second language in 50 years. will the character of america remain the same because a standard americaness is usually associated with whiteness and english language. any thoughts? maybe it will be more like brasil
It is not just a chance, but it's very likely that America will become more Hispanic, more Black, and more multicultural. Even without immigration, it will happen because of the higher birth rate among blacks, Hispanics, and other ethnic groups. With immigration, it will occur faster but it will occur anyway.

Multiculturalism is not just an American or European phenomena. It is occurring in every nation where freedom of movement exist. As trade, travel, immigration, and communication increases globally, so will multiculturalism. A country can wall itself off such as Cuba and North Korea have done, but eventually, those walls crumble.

The demographics are changing worldwide

According to National Policy Institute, a white supremacist group disguising itself as a research organization. It is true multiculturalism is growing worldwide. However, NPI statistics are exaggerated to support their claims of the death of the white race, that is the pure white race.

If your IQ was even relatively high you would understand how non-constraining the definition of the "pure white race" actually is.

Demanding people of European descent to call North Africans and Middle Easterners "white" is nothing more than an attempt to delegitimize whiteness altogether.

It won't matter one fucking ounce if all the whites become anti-education, science and turn into a bunch of bone headed assholes.
The only minorities that value education are East Asians, Indians and certain African immigrants.

That is ignorant nonsense.
You probably shouldn't post anymore if you can't even grasp basic stuff like that.

Basic stuff like what? Lies?

You probably shouldn't post anymore if you can't even grasp basic stuff like that.

You really think there is an intelligent counter culture for blacks and Hispanics?

Even "smart" black Americans make Sarah Palin and W sound like geniuses.

You really think there is an intelligent counter culture for blacks and Hispanics?

I have worked with hundreds and hundreds of black and Latino students, teachers, and other professionals who are undoubtedly hundreds and hundreds of times more intelligent than you.

I have worked with hundreds and hundreds of black and Latino students, teachers, and other professionals who are undoubtedly hundreds and hundreds of times more intelligent than you.
I doubt you would have the guts to even let them post their thoughts on a board like this.

Everyone knows you are no judge for intelligence anyway.

I doubt you would have the guts to even let them post their thoughts on a board like this.......

I don't "let" or "forbid" anyone to post anywhere, you idiot. Whereas all you have is your ignorance and coward's imagination, I have actual experience to inform my remarks. Grow a pair and grow up.

I doubt you would have the guts to even let them post their thoughts on a board like this.......

I don't "let" or "forbid" anyone to post anywhere, you idiot. Whereas all you have is your ignorance and coward's imagination, I have actual experience to inform my remarks. Grow a pair and grow up.
I am the closest on here to even having "a pair", moron.

You may not like the statistics I bring up and what they mean for the future, but they are most assuredly verifiable and they do prove all of what I am saying is true.

I am the closest on here to even having "a pair",........

I wasn't referring to your man-boobs, champ.
Nice projection....

Ah, it all makes sense now! You are so afraid of 'white' people going away that you are working hard to make yourself as obese as possible that there is more 'white' remaining in the world. Brilliant reasoning as usual, CL.
I am 6, 4 and barely over 200 pounds. I have to binge eat to keep from becoming emaciated.

The only time I have ever been even close to any overweight status was when I was a newborn who was probably bigger than Shaq when he was a newborn.

Nice projection....

Ah, it all makes sense now! You are so afraid of 'white' people going away that you are working hard to make yourself as obese as possible that there is more 'white' remaining in the world. Brilliant reasoning as usual, CL.
I am 6, 4 and barely over 200 pounds....

...until you put your other lard-loaded leg on the scale, Willy.

Nice projection....

I am 6, 4 and barely over 200 pounds....

...until you put your other lard-loaded leg on the scale, Willy.
Funny you should say that, because my legs are actually freakishly skinny.

there is a chance it will be mixed race/hispanic/black/asian and bilingual maybe with spanish as second language in 50 years. will the character of america remain the same because a standard americaness is usually associated with whiteness and english language. any thoughts? maybe it will be more like brasil

I'll put it this way.
It's the people who made America what it is. Change that at our peril.

I'll put it this way.
It's the people who made America what it is. Change that at our peril.

Change what?

Forum List

Back