Why are African-Americans Unable to Comply with Voter ID Laws?

They seem to be the only group who is "disenfranchised" by these laws. Can someone explain this?

Why hasn't the Congress provided free ID cards to those who have voted for years without an ID?

We all know, even people like you, that voter fraud is a fraud, and an effort by the Right Wing which dominates the Republican Party to suppress the vote because the Right Wing cannot win a democratic Election!

Points of fact:
  • The Right Wing supports CU v. FEC
  • The Right Wing supports McCutcheon v. FEC
  • The Right Wing supports voter Suppression
  • The Right Wing is a Neo Fascist movement
  • The Right Wing is opposed to democracy, and the principle of one man or one woman = one vote
  • The Right Wing supports super majorities.

What is wrong with anyone having to prove who they are to vote? We all have to prove who we are to do much less. Doesn't bother me in the least to show ID. I have to to write a check, and many many other things.

It's suspicious. But, I do not think it is just the African American "group'' that is against it.

Why hasn't the Congress provided free ID cards to those who have voted for years without an ID?

We all know, even people like you, that voter fraud is a fraud, and an effort by the Right Wing which dominates the Republican Party to suppress the vote because the Right Wing cannot win a democratic Election!

Points of fact:
  • The Right Wing is opposed to democracy, and the principle of one man or one woman = one vote
Do you think illegal aliens should have the right to vote? The dems are all for it. Wonder why?

How about felons? A young friend of mine out of prison voted mistakenly, was uncovered, and had to serve another six months. Now the dems demand they vote.

Or maybe it is simply because the republicans are more concerned about voter fraud?

The Complete Guide to ACORN Voter Fraud

excerpt: In November 2006, 20,000 to 35,000 questionable voter registration forms were turned in by ACORN officials in Missouri. Most all of these were from St. Louis and Kansas City areas, where ACORN purportedly sought to help empower the "disenfranchised" minorities living there. But the ACORN workers weren't just told to register new voters. The workers admitted on camera that they were coached to tell registrants to vote for Democrat Claire McCaskill.

More Acorn Voter Fraud Comes to Light

Thousands of voter registration forms faked, officials say - CNN.com

Scores of cases and links of voter fraud the leftist MSM did not consider newsworthy.

What is wrong with anyone having to prove who they are to vote? We all have to prove who we are to do much less. Doesn't bother me in the least to show ID. I have to to write a check, and many many other things.

It's suspicious. But, I do not think it is just the African American "group'' that is against it.

There is not a damn thing wrong with having to prove we have the right (The Right!) to vote.

There is a simple solution, let's require every county/parish to require a Live Scan for every person who seeks a voter registration card; then, at the poll require every voter to provide a fingerprint on their ballot. If the person does not have proper ID, that ballot will be provisional until verified by fingerprints.

We all know, even the dishonest right wingers, that voter fraud (VR) is a fraud, and only in election years do the R's make a big deal of VR, a problem easally solved.

Hell, if Afro-Americans cannot follow police directions when stopped, how da' hell are they expected to get a voter I.D.?

Ironically, tho', they know how to follow directions to get an EBT card and an Obiephone.

Something's missing here, ya' think? (Common-sense.........which Democrat identity-politics does not speak to.........VOTE TRUMP!)

The Democratic Party in its infinite wisdom has decided that even now, in 2016, with all the coddling and special attention paid them, Blacks continue to be just too backward and too ignorant to be expected to comply with voter ID requirements like all the other ethnic groups can. Even supposedly highly educated federal judges have also arrived at the same conclusion. No one really knows how many more decades will pass before the intelligence of the Black race will be come high enough that they will be able to finally comply with the most basic of everyday life. We all may as well face the truth. Blacks are ignorant sub-humans.

The Democratic Party in its infinite wisdom has decided that even now, in 2016, with all the coddling and special attention paid them, Blacks continue to be just too backward and too ignorant to be expected to comply with voter ID requirements like all the other ethnic groups can. Even supposedly highly educated federal judges have also arrived at the same conclusion. No one really knows how many more decades will pass before the intelligence of the Black race will be come high enough that they will be able to finally comply with the most basic of everyday life. We all may as well face the truth. Blacks are ignorant sub-humans.

Racism exists and cannot be denied no matter how hard the crazy right wingers try.

Racism exists and cannot be denied no matter how hard the crazy right wingers try.

Stupidity apparently exists to a higher level among Blacks and is not denied.

They seem to be the only group who is "disenfranchised" by these laws. Can someone explain this?

Points of fact:

to be able to come to those conclusions based in little or no evidence you must be hitting that bong very hard

sure it exists, yet you erroneously and self-righteously claim it's a one way street

Points of fact:

to be able to come to those conclusions based in little or no evidence you must be hitting that bong very hard

Nah, I value my lungs, no bongs hits for me.

No evidence, I guess your head is too far up your ass to understand each of the bullet points is in the public domain>

sure it exists, yet you erroneously and self-righteously claim it's a one way street

Straw Man ^^^!

Never did I make such a claim, thus not only is your post a logical fallacy, it's a LIE!

Points of fact:

Nah, I value my lungs, no bongs hits for me.

No evidence, I guess your head is too far up your ass to understand each of the bullet points is in the public domain>

once again, opinions are not facts

Straw Man ^^^!

Never did I make such a claim, thus not only is your post a logical fallacy, it's a LIE!

then why do you only point your finger in one direction?

I'm surprised USMB hasn't done away with requiring passwords for accessing the board. Must be really tough on the poor ignorant Blacks.

Forum List

Back