Will a 3rd Party every be relevant in the US?

STAR*SN1PE

Mar 11, 2019
Minneapolis
This is getting brutal for those of us in the middle. No other party stands a chance against the two juggernauts, so the craziest of crazy candidates just leach onto one of the big two bringing their insane agenda, without carrying that parties traditional values. Now we are stuck in the middle having to deal with all these absurd law changes and political correctness garbage. God forbid you would vote independent in this country, without one of the two screaming that "its just a vote for the other party"

Are we just gonna beat ourselves into oblivion or will someone rise up and challenge this insanity and bring some logic to the table...

A true centrist party could be viable since roughly 68% of the population is in the center. The problem would be formation - it would require a huge political catalytic event.

A true centrist party could be viable since roughly 68% of the population is in the center. The problem would be formation - it would require a huge political catalytic event.

we just had a choice between Hillary and Trump.

how much more cataclysmic can it get?

This is getting brutal for those of us in the middle. No other party stands a chance against the two juggernauts, so the craziest of crazy candidates just leach onto one of the big two bringing their insane agenda, without carrying that parties traditional values. Now we are stuck in the middle having to deal with all these absurd law changes and political correctness garbage. God forbid you would vote independent in this country, without one of the two screaming that "its just a vote for the other party"

Are we just gonna beat ourselves into oblivion or will someone rise up and challenge this insanity and bring some logic to the table...

I haven't voted for a Democrat, nor a Republican for POTUS in nearly four decades.

I get the 'you threw your vote away' & 'you just elected the other guy' bullshit all the time, from those that keep voting for the Dems & the Reps that got US into this fucked up mess.

Go figure .........

Logic? Most AmeriKKKans don't even know what the Hell that implies.

I haven't voted for a Democrat, nor a Republican for POTUS in nearly four decades.

I get the 'you threw your vote away' & 'you just elected the other guy' bullshit all the time, from those that keep voting for the Dems & the Reps that got US into this fucked up mess.

Go figure .........

It becomes voting for the lesser of 2 evils for many.

Go figure .........

Yes, many vote against a candidate; NOT for a candidate.

I vote FOR a candidate, period :26:

Both the Repubs & Dems are chameleon parties.

If centrists want, they can take control of either or both of these parties by getting involved in them.

Most centrists are too passive so both parties have been taken over by extremists. We don't need a third party. We need more people involved in our current parties.

But hey, if you don't want to register as a Repub or Dem then you don't get a say in the primaries.

Go figure .........

the lesser of two evils is still evil,,,

Even if a third party is able to amass the mountain of money necessary to be a viable option, what good what it do? We're still broke.

Forum List

Back