Will 4 years be enough time for Romney to clean up Obama's one term Mess?

Indeed, it is quite possible that Papa Obama has done so much damage
it could take generations to recover from it.

Clean it up? Look at the mess Romney made in Massachusetts. Romney, following Bush's policies, will drag the country so far down, it' will take decades to clean up the mess. Republicans are good at starting wars, but everything they touch turns to shit. No one can name a single Republican success at anything for the last 20 years. Unless moving jobs to China or bringing down the economy WAS the plan. Then they did a good job.

and the last few months were adjusted with less jobs as well

Fewer people in gov't jobs does not equate to smaller gov't

Obama is not working
we need to change Presidents

One month of poor job growth does not signal a trend.

Nice try at cherry picking though.

Not cherry picking at all
Every month the prior months are adjusted down

What "good months" did we have?

We have to go all the way back to Papa Obama's first day
he took over from Bush to see his lowest unemployment numbers

reaganomics.jpg

There will be.

78 million Americans will be retiring in the next 20 years.

So the 10,000 people per day the retire is why unemployment is higher than ever predicted by Obama and his team if the stimulus passed?

Because HOUSING still has not recovered.

Auto sales are up, retail sales are up, housing sales are up, but not to pre Bush collapse levels.

Home prices are now down a total of 35 percent from the peak of the housing bubble. The last time that home prices in the United States were this low was back in 2002.

If Romney wins, the very next working day after the election, we will see improvements in the economy. We will see it because businesses in America will realize that their enemy is going to be gone soon and that it is safe to do business again.

Romney will be able to begin cleaning up the mess but don't expect too much. Romney isn't all that much different than Obama. It's just that the very little bit that he does differ is important and will make a difference in the economy.

Papa Obama would love Reagan economic numbers
He did more with less money

Instead with Papa Obama:

He first became president, the number of “long-term unemployed workers” in the United States was 2.6 million. Today, it is 5.3 million.

The average duration of unemployment in the United States is about three times as long as it was back in the year 2000.

Priceless. An excuse thread about a dude that hasn't even been elected.

Now that is "con"fidence.

Of course you know that no excuse will be acceptable.

You all didn't want to cut no slack for Obama, none will be cut for your guy. (if he wins, which I admit with the stupidity and short memories of to many Americans, is possible)

After four years of a Mittens presidency, things will be so bad we might as well file BK.

If Romney wins, the very next working day after the election, we will see improvements in the economy.

Oh horse shit. What is Mittens gonna do? Dig into his personal fortune and send all us Americans a big check to spend on what ever we want.

Is that how he is gonna create all this demand for goods and services so the economy will grow faster?
Send us some of his money. Cool. Maybe I will like him better if he sends me a big check. From him.
Now that's sharing the wealth.

Well since he can't be any worse

It is worth a try

The change would do us good

You are wrong. All I here Mittens say is that the rich will get a bigger tax cut and that the rest of us can look forward to..........cuts.

Now you explain how that is gonna "fix" anything.

You really think ultra rich people are paying to much in personal income tax and THAT is the reason the economy is struggling. How's that work?

Priceless. An excuse thread about a dude that hasn't even been elected.

Now that is "con"fidence.

Of course you know that no excuse will be acceptable.

You all didn't want to cut no slack for Obama, none will be cut for your guy. (if he wins, which I admit with the stupidity and short memories of to many Americans, is possible)

After four years of a Mittens presidency, things will be so bad we might as well file BK.

OBAMA'S mess? Neo isn't lucid. Bush's mess lingers on, though Obama thus far has made only slight improvements in some areas. Taking out bin Laden, prepping the end of Bush's poorly planned war was a significant achievement. From the Washington Times no less; the JCS on Bush's war:

U.S. rushed post-Saddam planning - Washington Times

Many of the bills came due after 1/09.

If Romney wins, the very next working day after the election, we will see improvements in the economy.

Oh horse shit. What is Mittens gonna do? Dig into his personal fortune and send all us Americans a big check to spend on what ever we want.

It's absolutely true. Did you even read it? Because i explained it but you left that part out. I don't know who "mittens" is but Romney won't have to do anything. When businesses see that their enemy is on his way out, they will begin to build up business in this country again and the economy will improve sharply. I never claimed that Romney would do anything other than get elected in order for this to happen.

Is that how he is gonna create all this demand for goods and services so the economy will grow faster?
Send us some of his money. Cool. Maybe I will like him better if he sends me a big check. From him.
Now that's sharing the wealth.

Now I know why you are a Democrat. I blame public schools and teacher's unions. Try reading the "whole" post. I explained it.

Why not tell us what damages you think need repair?

We can tell that you think Obama has done many things that are damaging to our nation so try to be specific and tell us what they things Obama did were, okay?

Can you do that?

Romney will be able to begin cleaning up the mess but don't expect too much. Romney isn't all that much different than Obama. It's just that the very little bit that he does differ is important and will make a difference in the economy.

If you would just explain in lucid detail just exactly what is going to happen, maybe you could convert me. I am all for a "difference" that will help ALL Americans. What is he gonna do?

Maybe when House Republicans can pull their heads out of female vaginas long enough they can begin to focus on job creation....maybe...don't bet on it...

My mistake....I thought it was Obama who somehow got all bunched up over gay marriage.

That must have been the GOP.

Do you ever get tired of being stupid ?

If Romney wins, the very next working day after the election, we will see improvements in the economy. We will see it because businesses in America will realize that their enemy is going to be gone soon and that it is safe to do business again.

Here I posted your entire "message". YOU don't say jack shit about HOW Mittens Romney is gonna "fix" the mess.

It's just that the very little bit that he does differ is important and will make a difference in the economy

Just getting Obama and his comrades in arms administration out of office will be a good start for this country to repair it's self..

Obama has done nothing but DIVIDE people from race, gender, classes...

Papa Obama would love Reagan economic numbers
He did more with less money

Instead with Papa Obama:

He first became president, the number of “long-term unemployed workers” in the United States was 2.6 million. Today, it is 5.3 million.

The average duration of unemployment in the United States is about three times as long as it was back in the year 2000.

More are out looking for work; note you cite the length of unemployment from 2000. I wonder why.:lol:

Forum List

Back