Will 4 years be enough time for Romney to clean up Obama's one term Mess?

1. Ending or defunding Obamacare.
2. Reducing the corporate income tax.
3. Actually being a proponent of Capitalism.

What a bunch of hogwash.

Ending Obama care will do what to increase consumer demand.

Reducing corporate taxes will do what to increase consumer demand?

A proponets of capitalsim will do what to make it possible for consumers to spend more moeny?

You just can't figure shit out can you? Are you aware that something like 70% of our economy is based on consumer spending? If consumers are not able or willing to spend more of their money, your estoric ideas of "capitalism" and "reducing corporate taxes" is just a bunch of bullshit to appease the ultre wealthy. It will do nothing for the consumer who drives the economy.

But then, you just can't figure shit out.

Wow! You disagree? I'm shocked! SHOCKED I tell ya!!!!

4 years is plenty to fix Obama's mistakes.

What remains to be seen - and what I find far more important - is whether he, or any other President, can fix the bi-partisan bullshit that has hogtied this country for decades. I think we need a miracle on that.

Bring in a credible third option, and I think you'll find things would change...hell, make that a fourth and fifth option, too....

big business is already successful. corporate america is thriving. it's workers who aren't. you do understand the difference, yes?

I unnerstan. Prolly why I didn't reference "corporate America". I was thinking of the small and medium size business's that will be responsible for the bulk of job creation in the future.

I know an Obama hater that runs a roofing company. He has lots of storm business. He is hiring all the roofers he can find BECAUSE HE HAS THE BUSINESS AND CAN MAKE MORE MONEY.

Right now this guy is so busy he could care less who is President.

See the difference? And see why the "job creators" will hire. Because they have business. Not because Mittens might become Pres.

wow, you know a Obama hater?
And let's see. It is the TIME of year for the roofing business to pick up isn't it?

wow, you know a Obama hater?
And let's see. It is the TIME of year for the roofing business to pick up isn't it?

Companies been roofing all year. You have a point you were trying to make? Please try again cause I don't know wtf you are prattling about.

If Romney wins, the very next working day after the election, we will see improvements in the economy. We will see it because businesses in America will realize that their enemy is going to be gone soon and that it is safe to do business again.

Romney will be able to begin cleaning up the mess but don't expect too much. Romney isn't all that much different than Obama. It's just that the very little bit that he does differ is important and will make a difference in the economy.

I hear you

But at least with him having some real work experience
he won't be as bad with tax payer money

Papa Obama has outspent the last five US presidents and has gotten the
worst results

USNews.com reported:

President Obama has shelled out more in federal spending than the five presidents that came before him.

A new chart by the Comeback America Initiative (CAI), a non-partisan group dedicated to promoting fiscal responsibility by policymakers, shows federal spending by president as a percentage of GDP, and it doesn’t reflect well on Obama.

“There has been a dramatic increase in spending under the Obama administration,” David Walker, Founder and CEO of CAI, told Whispers. “Most of it is attributable to year one of his presidency and the stimulus… but President Obama has continued to take spending to a new level.”

Federal spending was close to 20 percent under the Carter administration, dropped to 18 percent under Clinton, and is currently at an incredible 24 percent of GDP. According to the Congressional Budget Office, federal spending may hover around 22 percent for the next decade.

Federal spending is also higher this year than any year since 1949. The last time spending was higher—in 1946, it was 24.8—the country was just coming down from the exorbitant rates of spending during World War II.

GOP presidential candidate Mitt Romney has said he would cut federal spending down to just 17 percent of GDP.

Ending or defunding Obamacare.
What a bunch of hogwash.

A proponets of capitalsim will do what to make it possible for consumers to spend more moeny?

You just can't figure shit out can you? Are you aware that something like 70% of our economy is based on consumer spending? If consumers are not able or willing to spend more of their money, your estoric ideas of "capitalism" and "reducing corporate taxes" is just a bunch of bullshit to appease the ultre wealthy. It will do nothing for the consumer who drives the economy.

You were clueless as to how to answer the question about how, if things you want done are accomplished, how that will enable consumers to spend more.

But I guess I got the answer I should have expected from a Rethug. No answer. Cause you don't know what the fuk you are talking about. Just more Fox noise.

Indeed, it is quite possible that Papa Obama has done so much damage
it could take generations to recover from it.

You lost me at "Papa Obama". Learn to speak like a normal person, instead of an asshole, and I just might give a shit what you have to say.

Indeed, it is quite possible that Papa Obama has done so much damage
it could take generations to recover from it.

Well, Obama is still trying to fix up Bush's presidency.

I wish I was a soothsayer, but alas my predictions on this board not four years ago, stating that I didn't want to Obama to win the 2008 election because neocon whackjobs would blame him for Bush's mess has come to fruition. Unfortunately, my prediction was realised on Jan 21 2009 and it hasn't stopped.

I'm not surprised at the hypocrisy - that being that cons are always harping on about personal responsibility, yet the minute Obama was elected, the GFC and every other fuck up he inherited became not only his problem, but his fault.

Yet another reason neocons are the laughing stock of not only left wing and middle of the road America, but the rest of the world. Just because they fall for Rush's and Becks and the pill poppers sounds bites, doesn't mean those of normal folk fall for it...
Speaking of soothsaying, I made this observation on another board before the election in 2006 just after a GOP operative leaked the Folley scandal!

Who says the GOP even WANT to win!!!
After all, the person who gave the Folley info to ABC was a GOP operative. You have to realize the GOP already know that the economy will collapse before the 2008 election and they will need more than blaming the "liberal media."
If they lose power in this election they will claim prosperity was "just around the corner" but then they they lost control and, poof .... the Democrats blew it. So losing control now is their only hope for their blame game to have any plausibility, even to their sheep.
Losing now is their last best hope!!!

March 29, 2012
RUSH: They won the 2006 election because of Mark Foley.

Last edited:
Ending or defunding Obamacare.
What a bunch of hogwash.

You were clueless as to how to answer the question about how, if things you want done are accomplished, how that will enable consumers to spend more.

But I guess I got the answer I should have expected from a Rethug. No answer. Cause you don't know what the fuk you are talking about. Just more Fox noise.

Corps are doing fine; the stock market remains much higher than when Obama took office. Capitalism is working very well for the wealthy; the primary lesson learned is: TRICKLE DOWN DOES NOT WORK.

LMFAO.
already the right is making excuses for Romneys anticipated failure.
But the left cannot blame Obama's failures on Bush at all.

Ohh this is just precious.

That's what you think.

I think it is a reflection of the lowered expectations the voters have in government.

We don't believe the government can do anything and everything like we used to. Obama has made that crystal clear.

If Romney wins, the very next working day after the election, we will see improvements in the economy. We will see it because businesses in America will realize that their enemy is going to be gone soon and that it is safe to do business again.

Romney will be able to begin cleaning up the mess but don't expect too much. Romney isn't all that much different than Obama. It's just that the very little bit that he does differ is important and will make a difference in the economy.

I hear you

worst results

USNews.com reported:

President Obama has shelled out more in federal spending than the five presidents that came before him.

A new chart by the Comeback America Initiative (CAI), a non-partisan group dedicated to promoting fiscal responsibility by policymakers, shows federal spending by president as a percentage of GDP, and it doesn’t reflect well on Obama.

“There has been a dramatic increase in spending under the Obama administration,” David Walker, Founder and CEO of CAI, told Whispers. “Most of it is attributable to year one of his presidency and the stimulus… but President Obama has continued to take spending to a new level.”

Federal spending was close to 20 percent under the Carter administration, dropped to 18 percent under Clinton, and is currently at an incredible 24 percent of GDP. According to the Congressional Budget Office, federal spending may hover around 22 percent for the next decade.

Federal spending is also higher this year than any year since 1949. The last time spending was higher—in 1946, it was 24.8—the country was just coming down from the exorbitant rates of spending during World War II.

GOP presidential candidate Mitt Romney has said he would cut federal spending down to just 17 percent of GDP.

IF, and it's a big "if", Romney is elected, I guarantee you that there will be an immediate reaction from the business world and it will be very good for the economy.

Hopefully, I will get that chance to point it out to the left wing nuts who don't know their asses from their elbows.

LMFAO.

That's what you think.

I think it is a reflection of the lowered expectations the voters have in government.

We don't believe the government can do anything and everything like we used to. Obama has made that crystal clear.

Things changed when Raygun became president, and became exacerbated after Clinton was sworn in......US politics has never been the same since. Hell, they even managed to survive Nixon and Carter.....just....but Raygun took it all to a whole new level of vitriole...

I hear you

worst results

USNews.com reported:

IF, and it's a big "if", Romney is elected, I guarantee you that there will be an immediate reaction from the business world and it will be very good for the economy.

Hopefully, I will get that chance to point it out to the left wing nuts who don't know their asses from their elbows.

Most of the fear and uncertainty in the economy would be gone. Democrats will be hard pressed to make all of the new economic activity that a Republican in the White House would generate overnight look bad. But they will try.

I hear you

worst results

USNews.com reported:

Most of the fear and uncertainty in the economy would be gone. Democrats will be hard pressed to make all of the new economic activity that a Republican in the White House would generate overnight look bad. But they will try.
CON$ervoFascists are already trying to take credit for all the economic prosperity that Obama laid the groundwork for!!!

LMFAO.

That's what you think.

Things changed when Raygun became president, and became exacerbated after Clinton was sworn in......US politics has never been the same since. Hell, they even managed to survive Nixon and Carter.....just....but Raygun took it all to a whole new level of vitriole...

we watched the left and progressives take vitriol to new level with the Bush administration...so don't act like they were saints and wanted to bring the country together and all hold hands and sing kumbaya..

I hear you

worst results

USNews.com reported:

You mean Romney is going to bail out Greece? Spain and Italy too maybe? :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

I hear you

worst results

USNews.com reported:

The last Republican in the White House generated death, debt, and a stock market at 7800 when left office. He also sent thousands of US troops to their deaths, and blamed it on "bad intel". bin Laden lived on, NO did not; and the 911 dead didn't spur as much action as The Hunt For the Man Who Threatened Poppy.

Agree

While no doubt Romney is a better choice than Papa Obama
the real changes we need- real entitlement reform, an overhaul of the tax code
and a decentralization of power from DC will be hard battles.

Romney doesn't even have plans for any of that. You nuts on the right are getting more delusional by the minute.

That's what you think.

we watched the left and progressives take vitriol to new level with the Bush administration...so don't act like they were saints and wanted to bring the country together and all hold hands and sing kumbaya..

Er, there was the slight incident involving a blow job and $70 million...THAT is when it really started...

That's what you think.

Bullshit!

Bush got a cakewalk compared to the vitriol you Alinskyites dished out to "Slick Willie" Bubba Clinton!

Rule 5: Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon. It’s hard to counterattack ridicule, and it infuriates the opposition, which then reacts to your advantage.

May 14, 2007
RUSH: Everything we did about Clinton was humorous. It had a political point. We were making fun of and laughing.

January 24, 2007
RUSH: One of the techniques that Alinsky has advocated be used against people you need to destroy is ridicule, because there's no response to it. When you get ridiculed and made fun of, that's the toughest thing to have a response because everybody's laughing at you... In order to execute the strategeries and the policies of Saul Alinsky, you cannot have a soul, you cannot have a conscience, because your sole objective is to destroy people and ruin them.

Forum List

Back