Will 4 years be enough time for Romney to clean up Obama's one term Mess?

Just getting Obama and his comrades in arms administration out of office will be a good start for this country to repair it's self..

Obama has done nothing but DIVIDE people from race, gender, classes...

Republicans have done nothing but divide people from race, gender, religion and class. It's the repubs that want to deny marriage rights to gays. It's repubs that are trying to end workplace equity for women. It's repubs that are cutting social programs for the needy to give tax breaks to the wealthy. They fought tooth and nail to extend tax cuts for the working class. It's repubs that interject religion into every issue when there's a clear seperation of church and state.

Carter did stink it up. I remember those glorious four years of inflation, high unemployment, long gas lines, incompetence and such. Although he was horrible at politics, he was a smart man.

All Reagan did was saddle us with triple digit deficits through his insane fiscal policies,

Laughable revisionism.

From PBS:

'In February 1981 Reagan presented the Economic Tax Recovery Act to Congress, calling for massive personal and corporate tax cuts, reductions in government spending, and a balanced budget. '

The 1982 Recession . Reagan . WGBH American Experience | PBS

Tipp O'Neill, of course, said F that.

Calling for it, and actually having a feasible, workign plan, are two different things...I wish that I could win lotto tomorrow - doesn't mean I will, or that I have a plan on how to make it happen either...

Romney is no first time starter with capitalism like the Marxist puppet in the WH. His father was one of my states best governors. I'm certain Romney will turn business around and demand business tax breaks that and the fact nobody with a brain for 50 years will ever invest under Democrat control. The democrap is constantly attacking success but they're not Marxists its effing priceless to watch. And the things they say! Lmao:lol:

Indeed, it is quite possible that Papa Obama has done so much damage
it could take generations to recover from it.

If he makes the right decisions it's more than possible. Reagan cleaned up after Carter in about two years.

He didn't clean up shit.

I never said he did. I said he cleaned up after Carter, unless of course you relate to shit and Carter being one in the same. I'm sure there are plenty of people who wouldn't disagree with you.

All Reagan did was saddle us with triple digit deficits through his insane fiscal policies,

Laughable revisionism.

From PBS:

'In February 1981 Reagan presented the Economic Tax Recovery Act to Congress, calling for massive personal and corporate tax cuts, reductions in government spending, and a balanced budget. '

Calling for it, and actually having a feasible, workign plan, are two different things...I wish that I could win lotto tomorrow - doesn't mean I will, or that I have a plan on how to make it happen either...

He presented a plan, Bozo. Reagan sent balanced budgets to Congress, to which Tip O'Neill chortled, "Dead on Arrival!"

Indeed, it is quite possible that Papa Obama has done so much damage
it could take generations to recover from it.

If he makes the right decisions it's more than possible. Reagan cleaned up after Carter in about two years.

Nonsense.

The business cycle ran its course under Reagan, the Fed started easing monetary policy in 1982, and oil prices started falling dramatically for reasons that Reagan had nothing to do with.
That is how things got 'cleaned up'.

Prove it.

All Reagan did was saddle us with triple digit deficits through his insane fiscal policies, and he made it politically survivable to do so...

...thus began our tax cut, borrow, and spend death spiral,

and Ronald Reagan was its Father.

I never claimed the man was without his flaws. He made several mistakes we are paying for today, but he did turn the economy around in about two years resulting in an unprecedented economic boom.

Laughable revisionism.

From PBS:

Reagan requested more spending than congress gave him.

Reagan's Budget Proposals

Laughable revisionism.

From PBS:

He presented a plan, Bozo. Reagan sent balanced budgets to Congress, to which Tip O'Neill chortled, "Dead on Arrival!"

The Devil is in the detail Crunchie.....How was he going to balance those budgets?

We are in the midst the worst world-wide economic recession/depression since the great depression. If you take your partisan blinders off and watch something other than Faux Noise, you might realize that Obama has done an admirable job in keeping this economy above water despite the republicans saying NO to everything and anything that Obama tries to do. The repubs took over the house with the promise of JOBS JOBS JOBS. They have done nothing about job creation except to block legislation that would help. If your honest with yourself you have to put alot of blame on the congressional republicans. (Please dont tell me that the Dems had a majority in congress for Obama's first 2 years because of the new filibuster rules you now need 60 votes in the senate.)

Yeah, it's US that have the partisan blinders. Um hmm, sure.

So tell me, what have the "JOBS JOBS JOBS" republican congress done or even tried to do about jobs?

Laughable revisionism.

From PBS:

reagan also raised taxes seven times....

oops.

reagan also raised taxes seven times....

oops.

But you digress - because you have had your head handed to you.

:lol:

The Devil is in the detail Crunchie.....How was he going to balance those budgets?

You seem ignorant. Read the budget plan.

The entire Western world is collapsing because we are using force of gubmint to take money from the productive people - and when there isn't enough - to borrow it from future generations - to give it to the lazy and greedy who don't earn it.

In other words, Liberalism is destroying everything.

Ladies and gentlemen. I present; The Truth. ^^^^

Forum List

Back