WikiLeaks names 65 reporters who are payed off from Hillary Clinton

I agree that it is wrong that Julian Assange and the Russian government are trying to manipulate the election.

Everyone who supports that Russian fascist effort needs to investigated after the election, very thoroughly. The sedition of the far right and alt right easily is covered by the Espionage Act of 1917.

I agree that it is wrong that Julian Assange and the Russian government are trying to manipulate the election.

Everyone who supports that Russian fascist effort needs to investigated after the election, very thoroughly. The sedition of the far right and alt right easily is covered by the Espionage Act of 1917.

You got it, Shlomo. Let's investigate them and AIPAC and SEIU and the Ford Foundation and the Clinton Global Initiative and the American Immigration Lawyers Assn and Maldef and any other vehicles through which foreign governments influence US elections. But let's start with AIPAC.

You are mistaken. Julian Assange doesn't put together a "goody goody" list. He doesn't even decide who will be uncovered ... that's the job of whistle-blowers. You can be sure that if someone leaks that Trump has been cheating Wikileaks WILL report it. So, if you are dissatisfied with the results of Hillary's criminal activities maybe you should kick her in the ass. You can even leak bad news about Trump if you have any. Do you? If you do, you should send it to Julian Assange, that way you can stop crying like an infant that Wikileaks is only reporting on Hillery. That sounds fair to me. What about you?

Funny you guys were calling him a hero when he was releasing stuff on George Bush

Funny you guys were calling him a hero when he was releasing stuff on George Bush
"you guys".....name names of those doing that.

Good gawd you are pathetic

I am curious. Why do you accept Wikileaks wholeheartedly?
What are you talking about?
Bush Baby said there were WMD's in Irak. Did you believe him? The government said that they were not torturing in Abu Graib and Guantanamo. Did you believe that? Wikileaks was given proof that the US lied about WMD's, and that they in fact created false proof and false evidence about WMD's, and that torture was sanctioned all the way up chain of American command. Wikileaks only reports anything after they checked all of the sources and fact to be sure the story was true. When you want to know the truth, who ya' gonna' call?

I am curious. Why do you accept Wikileaks wholeheartedly?
What are you talking about?
Bush Baby said there were WMD's in Irak. Did you believe him? The government said that they were not torturing in Abu Graib and Guantanamo. Did you believe that? Wikileaks was given proof that the US lied about WMD's, and that they in fact created false proof and false evidence about WMD's, and that torture was sanctioned all the way up chain of American command. Wikileaks only reports anything after they checked all of the sources and fact to be sure the story was true. When you want to know the truth, who ya' gonna' call?
See....why not question it all? Why NOT believe our government yet assume wikileaks is gospel?

No, I am not saying they are lying....but people who have made it a mainstay of their belief system that the government is lying to them...why would those same people take wikileaks as gospel?
Wikileaks has more credibility than our government.

Forum List

Back