Wikileaks' Julian Assange Seeks Asylum In Equador Embassy...

For those who don't know (I'm looking at you, paulitician), Ecuador's president has close ties with Venezuala, Cuba, and Iran. Assange could not swallow enough of Correa's cock when interviewing him two months ago.

Most importantly as it relates to Assange, there is no freedom of the press in Ecuador.

Assange is showing how much of a gigantic hypocrite he really is with this move.

He has the World's most powerful Governments hunting him. What do you expect him to do? These are ridiculous trumped up charges. They want him to disappear. And they'll do anything to achieve that goal. He exposed their lies & Treason. And they hate him for that. It is what it is.

You really are a sucker. Assange has worked very hard to damage western governments who are not aligned with the communist agenda. And now he is running to a communist leaders who does not believe in freedom of speech.

I don't know how you can be so stupid as to believe Assange's freedom of speech bullshit in the face of reality.

And he's a rapist.

Crucify the man who tells you the truth, but kneel and praise those who lie to you daily. I just don't get people like you. Your anger should be directed at your own awful corrupt Government.

Crucify the man who tells you the truth, but kneel and praise those who lie to you daily. I just don't get people like you. Your anger should be directed at your own awful corrupt Government.

Fallacy of the false dichotomy.

Don't be making shit up just because your butt is hurt by your hero revealing his true commie colors.

And he's a rapist.

Last edited:
Why does a professed libertarian worship a communist rapist?

Hmmm...

Don't be making shit up just because your butt is hurt by Assange revealing his true commie colors.

And he's a rapist.

Not making anything up. He showed you the awful truth about your Government. They are lying Treasonous bastards. But you don't like that message, so you want to shoot the messenger. He did not tell one single lie. He merely showed you how your Government repeatedly lies to you. But hey, i know i can't change your mind. You're just way too far gone for that. You have your Goose Stepping marching orders, and that's that.

Assange is just another euro-trash muckraker, anarchist and sexual deviant

Bradley Manning is the real traitor who should fry..............

If only the People would get this angry over their own Governments being lying Treasonous criminals.

Don't be making shit up just because your butt is hurt by Assange revealing his true commie colors.

And he's a rapist.

Not making anything up. He showed you the awful truth about your Government. They are lying Treasonous bastards. But you don't like that message, so you want to shoot the messenger. He did not tell one single lie. He merely showed you how your Government repeatedly lies to you. But hey, i know i can't change your mind. You're just way too far gone for that. You have your Goose Stepping marching orders, and that's that.

:lol:

Going the full bongwater route rather than admit to yourself you got taken in by a commie, eh?

The point is going way over your head.

I am not saying our government is pure and good and run by angels. But what you are failing to see is that Assange is brainwashing you with moral equivalency.

Do you think the US is as bad as Ecuador?

Don't be such a rube.

He damaged the US to make his commie friends look good, fool!

And he's a rapist.

Also, paulitician, are you so stupid as to believe his claim that the US would execute him?

When's the last time we tried and executed someone for exposing US lies/evil deeds?

Jesus, you are SO gullible!

People who try to exercise free speech have a much greater chance of being killed in Ecuador.

Wake the fuck up.

Last edited:

And he's a rapist.

Going the full bongwater route rather than admit to yourself you got taken in by a commie, eh?

The point is going way over your head.

I am not saying our government is pure and good and run by angels. But what you are failing to see is that Assange is brainwashing you with moral equivalency.

Do you think the US is as bad as Ecuador?

Don't be such a rube.

He damaged the US to make his commie friends look good, fool!

And he's a rapist.

He never lied or fabricated anything. He merely presented facts. Your Government lies to you daily. They are Traitors. Maybe you should get more angry about that?

Also, paulitician, are you so stupid as to believe his claim that the US would execute him?

When's the last time we tried and executed someone for exposing US lies/evil deeds?

Jesus, you are SO gullible!

People who try to exercise free speech have a much greater chance of being killed in Ecuador.

Wake the fuck up.

They don't need to kill him to make him disappear. You're talking about the most powerful Governments on Earth. They can and do whatever they want. That's just reality.

Assange should be awarded the Nobel Peace prize and given world wide immunity from prosecution.

I also wish he was an American citizen so he could receive the Freedom Medal for his heroic actions.

Assange should be awarded the Nobel Peace prize and given world wide immunity from prosecution.

I also wish he was an American citizen so he could receive the Freedom Medal for his heroic actions.

Hey if Obama got a Peace Prize, why not Assange? In fact, Obama has leaked far more sensitive classified material.

Another rube comes out of the woodwork.

I'm sorry your hero turned out to be a communist and a rapist.

The 'Rubes' are the people who crucify someone for telling the truth, while kneeling and worshipping those who lie to them daily.

The 'Rubes' are the people who crucify someone for telling the truth, while kneeling and worshipping those who lie to them daily.

Damn skippy

You can keep trying to paint me as someone who worhships liars, but it won't stick. You are making a strawman fallacy. Libertarians always suck at logic.

But we see you worshipping a communist and a rapist who has run to a country which regularly lies to its people and punishes those who attempt to speak the truth. A country where there is no free speech. That does not speak well of your character or your judgement.

Last edited:
You guys picked the wrong guy as your free speech idol. You picked a rapist and a commie-lover as your ideal of someone who puts it to The Man.

BWA-HA-HA-HA!!!

Talk about egg on your face!

Of all the choices of people struggling in the name of free speech to admire, you could not have made a worse one.

You can keep trying to paint me as someone who worhships liars, but it won't stick. You are making a strawman fallacy. Libertarians always suck at logic.

But we see you worshipping a communist and a rapist who has run to a country which regularly lies to its people and punishes those who attempt to speak the truth. A country where there is no free speech. That does not speak well of your character or your judgement.

I'm not worshipping anyone. I just don't believe the man should be crucified for telling the People the truth about their Treasonous Governments. I'm much more outraged over how corrupt and traitorous our own Government is.

Why does a professed libertarian worship a communist rapist?

Hmmm...

Prove he's a rapist.

Cute. The whole reason he is on the run is because of the multiple accusations of rape. Not because he is a great defender of free speech.

Hey, you guys worship the same guy Michael Moore does. How's that feel?

And he's a rapist.

Too bad Moore is going to lose the money he put up for Assange's bail. And Moore was partying with Assange just two days before he skipped!

BWA-HA-HA-HA!

Rubes abound!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back