Wiener Warnings

chanel

Silver Member
Jun 8, 2009
People's Republic of NJ
Given that choking is the leading cause of injury and death in small children -- and food items are the culprits the majority of the time -- the authors of the statement call for regulation and warnings on common choking-risk foods similar to what is already required for toys that pose a similar risk. Those includes mandates for product redesign and the option for a government recall of excessively risky items.

Hot Dog Choking Hazard: Should Wieners Carry a Warning Label for Small Children? - ABC News

Hmmm. Anyone who doesn't know that food needs to be cut up very small for small children, probably isn't able to read a warning label. Just a hunch... :cuckoo:

Government recall of food items? Hellooooo food police...

Honest to God, my favorite meal is hot dogs and mac and cheese. If I was on death row and they wanted to know what my last meal should be, this would be my answer. I hope hot dogs don't get a bad rap. They are so good, they should be in their own food group. I love me some hot dogs!

Sounds like a good idea to me. This warning label really saved me one time:

a94_w2.jpg

I warn all my lady friends. But no weiner cutting is allowed.

How many licks does it take to get to the filled center of my tootsie roll?

Pedophiles already have warning labels, but I suppose cutting them up would eliminate the need...

Forum List

Back