WICKED: Chris Wray’s FBI Arrests Maine Nurse For Walking Through Open Door on US Capitol on Jan. 6 – Nearly 3 Years after Protest!

MAGA Macho Man there are suburban grandmothers being picked up for petty crimes when they were in the sds 50 years ago.

centenarians who were drafted to guard a camp when they were teens are routinely deported for trial.

justice takes time so choose your causes well.

Unless theres proof this woman planned "insurrection" , she could be charged with trespassing yes, but its well known that the crowd that day showed up for a political rally or protest. That in itself is not insurrection, the government needs more proof against a citizen besides just walking through an open door during the confusion of a protest turned riot.

What evidence is there she "chose a cause"? showing up for an event is hardly choosing a cause.

She asked for help after nearly an hour inside the building.

So ?

Things didn't start off crazy.

They said she wondered several rooms.

Go ahead and try her. I'd love to contribute to her defense and expose you clowns for the brownshirts you are.

And you think she didn’t notice the riot occurring around her?

I don’t think anyone is that stupid.

I think she said she left when it got rough. That was what she told people 3 YEARS AGO.

You folks running out of scandals ?

The first 3 words of your second sentence say it all.

MAGA Macho Man there are suburban grandmothers being picked up for petty crimes when they were in the sds 50 years ago.

centenarians who were drafted to guard a camp when they were teens are routinely deported for trial.

justice takes time so choose your causes well.
Well hopefully they will get around to rounding up rabble like you and sending you to Gitmo rumpart.
What an idiotic answer.

I think she said she left when it got rough. That was what she told people 3 YEARS AGO.

You folks running out of scandals ?

The first 3 words of your second sentence say it all.
If she had left when it got rough, she would have never wound up in the building.

If she had left when it got rough, she would have never wound up in the building.

Yes, we know you were there and know everything.

Just like every other left wing dick who has his head up his ass.

She made a statement 3 years ago.

GFY

Yes, we know you were there and know everything.

Just like every other left wing dick who has his head up his ass.

She made a statement 3 years ago.

GFY
I mean, from the videos we know it as a riot before anyone got into the building. They only got in the building after beating up cops, smashing through barriers and breaking out windows to crawl into.

It was a riot way before she ever got into the building.

I mean, from the videos we know it as a riot before anyone got into the building. They only got in the building after beating up cops, smashing through barriers and breaking out windows to crawl into.

It was a riot way before she ever got into the building.
^^^ Such a pile of shit. Videos actually show police removing barricades and firing on peaceful groups of people. But you just need to keep lying...

Videos show police trying to disperse a riot.
Videos show police letting people in with cordial interaction. Then suddenly a ruckus breaks out (Pelosi plants) and things get out of control
They knew the protestors would not get disorderly on their own and to assure the 1/6 hoax they went very lax on preventative security BECAUSE they needed this to get out of control to fit the narrative and witch hunting

How terrible. She didn't engage in violence. The door was already opened and she asked a policeman to help her out of the capitol once she saw people shoving each other inside. She wanted no part of it. Now she's been arrested three years later.

Christopher Asher Wray (born December 17, 1966[2]) is an American attorney who is the current director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI). He was nominated by president Donald Trump on June 7, 2017, and has served since August 2, 2017.

No I’m just thinking of the 30 others, 28 of which show no issues at all as people moved around and moved in.
Moving the goalposts. First it was videos of police letting protestors in and now they’re just moving around and in the building.

The one who should be arrested is Wray, what a POS traitor he is!:mad-61:

How terrible. She didn't engage in violence. The door was already opened and she asked a policeman to help her out of the capitol once she saw people shoving each other inside. She wanted no part of it. Now she's been arrested three years later.

I cannot find what crime or crimes she is even charged with.

Forum List

Back