WICKED: Chris Wray’s FBI Arrests Maine Nurse For Walking Through Open Door on US Capitol on Jan. 6 – Nearly 3 Years after Protest!

Moving the goalposts. First it was videos of police letting protestors in and now they’re just moving around and in the building.
Not at all. Sticking to The Point that police opened doors and let people in and a short while later the planted instigators started the trouble.

Not at all. Sticking to The Point that police opened doors and let people in and a short while later the planted instigators started the trouble.
I already provided the video that shows how they got in. It wasn’t because police opened a door, they got in by smashing out windows.

I already provided the video that shows how they got in. It wasn’t because police opened a door, they got in by smashing out windows.
You showed one video of a tight shot of several people in a fracas Not at the moment the people were peacefully let in but about 15 minutes later After the instigators had started the disturbances
Moroner-go find another to attempt to best. You likely will do Better.

You showed one video of a tight shot of several people in a fracas Not at the moment the people were peacefully let in but about 15 minutes later After the instigators had started the disturbances
Moroner-go find another to attempt to best. You likely will do Better.
Well, when are you going to show that video?

How terrible. She didn't engage in violence. The door was already opened and she asked a policeman to help her out of the capitol once she saw people shoving each other inside. She wanted no part of it. Now she's been arrested three years later.

"BECAUSE I CAN", the breakfast of narcissists!

How terrible. She didn't engage in violence. The door was already opened and she asked a policeman to help her out of the capitol once she saw people shoving each other inside. She wanted no part of it. Now she's been arrested three years later.

Is that what the charges actually say or are you lying through your teeth?

That was some of them. The others were let in. No doubt a group full of undercover agents

Let me know if any of you are going to actually show us this proof, or are you just going to say it exist enough that you actually believe it.
Look at the videos. Cops standing by open doors and people coming in. How dumb are you?

smmxmsmmxmxmsmms,dd.jpg

Look at the videos. Cops standing by open doors and people coming in. How dumb are you?
Doors opened by other rioters. What did you expect one or two cops to do to stop hundreds of rioters streaming through the open door? Try to stop them? They couldn't, they'd only get beaten to a bloody pulp for trying.

Doors opened by other rioters. What did you expect one or two cops to do to stop hundreds of rioters streaming through the open door? Try to stop them? They couldn't, they'd only get beaten to a bloody pulp for trying.
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back