WI Recall: Looks Like Hansen is Safe

DRAMA, and SHOCKING DRAMA AT THAT! OmFgZ!

I don't even know what this is about but that video makes me think someone is "bending" truth, lol.

These stupid Recall attempts have all been paid for by the Democrats and Public Unions. It's all just corrupt special interest B.S. The Democrats and Public Unions are abusing the whole Recall process. They should be ashamed of themselves. How long before they get rid of Recalls all together? Thank You Democrat/Union dipshits.

Lefties are so stupid with their name calling.

First Teabaggers, now Teahadist.

They really must think it makes them look intelligent or something. All I see is a bunch of intolerant dim bulb childish adults.

These stupid Recall attempts have all been paid for by the Democrats and Public Unions. It's all just corrupt special interest B.S. The Democrats and Public Unions are abusing the whole Recall process. They should be ashamed of themselves. How long before they get rid of Recalls all together? Thank You Democrat/Union dipshits.

Don't worry, little wingnut. Plenty of GOP and corporate cashola (which is pretty much the same thing these days) is flowing into the Dairy State, too.

They really must think it makes them look intelligent or something. All I see is a bunch of intolerant dim bulb childish adults.

Ah, how sweet is the bitterness.

How long before they get rid of Recalls all together?

As soon as we get rid of this cumbersome thing called DEMOCRACY and take that stupid piece of paper we call the US Constitution and throw it down the toilet.

"The right to petition government for redress of grievances is the right to make a complaint to, or seek the assistance of, one's government, without fear of punishment or reprisals."

In the United States the right to petition is guaranteed by the First Amendment to the federal constitution, which specifically prohibits Congress from abridging "the right of the people...to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

MORON! Why don't you TRY to use your brain for a totally novel unique experience before you die?

Is right to Recall enshrined in the Constitution?

As soon as we get rid of this cumbersome thing called DEMOCRACY and take that stupid piece of paper we call the US Constitution and throw it down the toilet.

"The right to petition government for redress of grievances is the right to make a complaint to, or seek the assistance of, one's government, without fear of punishment or reprisals."

In the United States the right to petition is guaranteed by the First Amendment to the federal constitution, which specifically prohibits Congress from abridging "the right of the people...to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

MORON! Why don't you TRY to use your brain for a totally novel unique experience before you die?

The Constitution is being used for toilet paper these days. Where you been? States will likely eventually find a way to get rid of Recalls all together. And you can thank these ignorant miscreant Democrats/Unions for that. They're abusing the whole Recall process. We'll all pay for that someday. What a bunch of assholes.

I would say not, since not every state has a recall law.

I would say not, since not every state has a recall law.

I thought not...I wonder where Mr Trader's anger comes from then.

Quit your fucking whining. I remember the jubilation when Governor Gray Davis was recalled. Now when the tables turn all you hear out of the right is a bunch of pantywaist crying.

The only way a recall can work is to get a majority of voters to agree with the challengers. If they agree to recall (or even if they don't) then the process works and democracy is preserved.

I thought not...I wonder where Mr Trader's anger comes from then.

Just address me directly from now on, miss or mister idb...
it comes from living and loving this nation and wanting every human being currently alive in this nation to use the full power of their brains, logic, education and reasoning power to figure us out of this horrible mess we are in.

You, sir or madam, seem to have let your brain power and reasoning ability fall asleep.

You seem to think that when the US CONSTITUTION prohibits governments from restricting the rights of the people to REDRESS their GRIEVANCES with elected officials, you somehow think it's not right????

Why am I mad? I'm not ANGRY, I"m MAD that we allow people to get on our TV screens and misinform voters, that we allow the likes of Glenn Beck and Sarah Palin to be multi-millionaires, and that we have so many dead, non-functional brain cells in the minds of those that buy their books.

Let me ask you a question: why do you NOT understand the right of the people to REDRESS GRIEVANCES??? Why do you pick on me, instead of opening another web site and reading and actually learning something on July 6, 2011? Are you really THAT mentally lazy?

Uh, it's not that I disagree with you, because for the most part I do, but you need to chill. Doesn't look to me like idb is a dummy and you're pretty quick to bite his head off just for daring to ask one little question.

Ya gotta love these "Constitutional Geniuses" who routinely use the Constitution for Toilet Paper. I wouldn't trust these buffoons on any Constitutional issues. The Democrat/Union assholes have abused the whole recall process in Wisconsin. I hope it backfires on them.

Ya gotta love these "Constitutional Geniuses" who routinely use the Constitution for Toilet Paper. I wouldn't trust these buffoons on any Constitutional issues. The Democrat/Union assholes have abused the whole recall process in Wisconsin. I hope it backfires on them.

Considering it was the Wis GOP that got the ball rolling on recalls in the first place, I'd say it's backfiring on THEM.

:D

Ummmm.....uhhhhhh.......leftwad....libtard....."Democrat Party"....helloo....(thump thump thump!)......is this thing on???:razz:

Just listen to one 3 hour episode of Rush, then come back and tell me the left has the market cornered on insults.

Uh, it's not that I disagree with you, because for the most part I do, but you need to chill. Doesn't look to me like idb is a dummy and you're pretty quick to bite his head off just for daring to ask one little question.

No one's head got bit off! If you think that happened, perhaps the Sesame Street discussion board is more your style than this politics forum, where there is an ASSUMPTION that people who post here have actually READ THE CONSTITUTION OF THE USA and understand it.

You, Erik, seem to protest, too much. I bet you didn't understand that recall petitions are a Constitutional RIGHT OF THE PEOPLE...

Answer me honestly, you didn't, DID you?

I didn't and still don't. Redress of grievances is covered in general, but not recalls in particular. I wouldn't mind if someone in a state like say, Ohio, which doesn't have a recall law, were to take this to the SCOTUS and see if they could make that the law of the land.

I'm sure a lot of people in Florida would like to see that, too.

And as for you, I'm through. Like I said, I generally agree with you, but I get enough insults on here from people who I DON'T agree with, so good day.

Forum List

Back