WI Fleebaggers Cave!

Wisconsin Democrats Announce Recall Effort Against 8 Republican State Senators | FDL News Desk

The Wisconsin State Democratic Party just sent out an email to supporters announcing that they have officially filed recall papers against all 8 Republican Senators eligible for recall immediately. Depending on their success in gathering enough signatures – and the threshold is not too high, they need between 14,000 and 20,000 signatures in the various districts – the State Senate will be up for grabs in Wisconsin as early as this year.

The filing of recall papers starts a 60-day clock for signature gathering. Then the signatures are examined and challenges made, but if the recall petition meets all requirements, the recall begins just 6 weeks later. Recalls in Wisconsin include primaries and general elections; it’s basically a do-over special election.

The Wisconsin Democratic Party, which asked for donations to fund the recall effort, wrote this in their email, which provides some clues as to their intentions:

Too bad that they filed about a week and a half AFTER recall petitions were filed against the Fleebagging Democrats!
and those democrats require fewer signatures to recall
:lol:

Just show up
Win the debate
Get two repugs to come over to your side
WIN!

Nothing to it.

They did that in Ohio but one R senator who was against the bill was sent out
of the room and a more pliable senator brought in so the bill would pass
17-16.

These Republicans are tools and they don't care about ethics. So don't say
"just" do this or that as if this bunch of slugs care anything about fair play.
pure, unadulterated BULLSHIT

you can not replace a senator like that

I always puzzle at how people get so involved over the politics of another state. What Wisconsin lawmakers do or don't do is a between them and their constituents. The rest of us don't have a place to take exception or not.

It's not quite as bad as some asshat worrying about what someone else(a few million people in this case) might be interested in.

I always puzzle at how people get so involved over the politics of another state. What Wisconsin lawmakers do or don't do is a between them and their constituents. The rest of us don't have a place to take exception or not.

Everyone in Wisconsin and Arizona forgot to tell Obama.......

Teachers can get merit pay without unions. Teachers can have smaller class sizes without unions. Schools will always have bad teachers with unions.

That's my beef.

So you must be a teacher, huh?

As I said, somehow that was "different"...:cuckoo:

Had the fleebaggers stayed in WI, the process would have been put through it's paces as well, so nice try, but no cigar for you....

"Elections have consequenes." - Democratics (circ. 2009)

The Dems in Congress shut out debate on ObamaCare and held their own little meetings behind closed doors. Even CSPAN complained that Obama didn't keep his promises.

In Wisconsin, the Democrats debated Walker's Bill for 62 hours on the floor of their Senate alone.

They must have had a lot to debate, huh?

Why do I get the feeling if some state say Banned Abortion, or Started handing uzis out to every citizen. You would all of the sudden be full of Opinions on another states internal politics.

:)

Wisconsin Democrats Announce Recall Effort Against 8 Republican State Senators | FDL News Desk

The Wisconsin State Democratic Party just sent out an email to supporters announcing that they have officially filed recall papers against all 8 Republican Senators eligible for recall immediately. Depending on their success in gathering enough signatures – and the threshold is not too high, they need between 14,000 and 20,000 signatures in the various districts – the State Senate will be up for grabs in Wisconsin as early as this year.

The filing of recall papers starts a 60-day clock for signature gathering. Then the signatures are examined and challenges made, but if the recall petition meets all requirements, the recall begins just 6 weeks later. Recalls in Wisconsin include primaries and general elections; it’s basically a do-over special election.

The Wisconsin Democratic Party, which asked for donations to fund the recall effort, wrote this in their email, which provides some clues as to their intentions:
They can't win on the vote so they try a recall, typical. They have no reason to recall the republicans, it is the dimwit senators that left and refused to do their jobs, they need to be recalled.

So the recalled should be recallers of the recalled recallers. Got it.

Why do I get the feeling if some state say Banned Abortion, or Started handing uzis out to every citizen. You would all of the sudden be full of Opinions on another states internal politics.

:)

Apparently because you don't know me very well.

If a state banned abortion, I would agree that it was unconstitutional (which would offend my sensibilities as an American) but that would be able it. If some state started handing out uzies to their citizens I would wonder what the point would be, but not really give a care. Though I'd consider moving there to get myself a free gun. ^_^

So are you with Millionaires or with the Middle Class? You decide but Republicans have already made their decisions. They are with Millionaires.

so your the guy who speaks for all Republicans now?.....you just sound like a another Deanite......

"What a difference a LIE MAKES". Not only have talks broken down, The Murdock Street Journal lied about meeting between the Dems and the Wanker.

Wow, when you ConJobs, Repugs and Teabaggers lie, you never fail to get caught in that lie.

Just like that LIE about "Protesters Cause $7.5 Million in Damages" to Wisconsin Capital Building. Seems the Wanker has a set of revised numbers......$350,000.00.

As I said, somehow that was "different"...:cuckoo:

Had the fleebaggers stayed in WI, the process would have been put through it's paces as well, so nice try, but no cigar for you....

"Elections have consequenes." - Democratics (circ. 2009)

The Dems in Congress shut out debate on ObamaCare and held their own little meetings behind closed doors. Even CSPAN complained that Obama didn't keep his promises.

In Wisconsin, the Democrats debated Walker's Bill for 62 hours on the floor of their Senate alone.

They must have had a lot to debate, huh?

Well, considering that the Fleebaggers CLAIM there was no debate and that's why they went AWOL on their jobs, yes, 62 hours of debate is plenty in such a small Senate.

It also shows the Fleebaggers are complete liars.

Idiots don't really care what side they are on. They just like to jump up and down with their fingers in their ears and yell down anyone who might be trying to have a rational discussion.

Forum List

Back