Why????

I doubt if Thomas felt like he was lynched. That word is used for shock factor but he never felt like he was lynched. He may have felt like a lynch mob was after him.

How can you doubt it when he said it? She wondered? Now that's what I call DE NILE.

How in the blue fuck could he know what it felt like to be lynched if he has never been lynched? Unless he is comparing being lynched to a rope being tight around his neck or someone choking him, I call bullshit.

so you too wish to practice the racism of convenience,, deciding how Judge Thomas may or may not have felt or how he should or should not have felt.. how nice.. sorry don't work that way,, his feelings of racism belong to him.. it's his experience.

Words do matter. Which is why it was asinine for Thomas to equate people charging him with sexual harassment to racism. Which is why it was asinine for Thomas to equate what happened to him to people hanged from a tree.

Nobody said it was a class thing, dumbass.

The pity of the situation is, you as a convenience racist don't get to decide how Judge Thomas feels..sure you did,, you said Thomas could take it cause he's rich and a poor black boy could not.. just to paraphrase a little..

Oh? Please provide the direct quote that you are "paraphrasing"

This should be rich:lol:

I correctly used the word paraphrase.. so,, what then did you say,, if you disagree with my paraphrase?? please feel free to explain..

How can you doubt it when he said it? She wondered? Now that's what I call DE NILE.

How in the blue fuck could he know what it felt like to be lynched if he has never been lynched? Unless he is comparing being lynched to a rope being tight around his neck or someone choking him, I call bullshit.

so you too wish to practice the racism of convenience,, deciding how Judge Thomas may or may not have felt or how he should or should not have felt.. how nice.. sorry don't work that way,, his feelings of racism belong to him.. it's his experience.

Bullshit!

Bullshit!

Sez you! I doubt seriously Judge Thomas would agree with you..

Bullshit!

Will, do you really think Judge Thomas really knows what it feels like to be lynched? Srsly?

Deciding how someone should feel is racism?

Err alrighty then.

Bullshit!

Will, do you really think Judge Thomas really knows what it feels like to be lynched? Srsly?

Well, I know it makes you feel powerless, but that's what the honorable man said,, and I take him at his word. why would I not? he said "It was a high tech lynching" does that imply a physical rope to you? and do you really mean to sit here and tell me an Educated Black Male Republican a Justice of the Supreme Court of The United States Of America doesn't know how he feels?? You got that much empathy? doya? oh and to add to that why don't you go ahead and tell us now that following your logic,, if we don't take a "physical rope" to Sotomayor,, there won't be any racism involved! right???

Last edited:
The pity of the situation is, you as a convenience racist don't get to decide how Judge Thomas feels..sure you did,, you said Thomas could take it cause he's rich and a poor black boy could not.. just to paraphrase a little..

Oh? Please provide the direct quote that you are "paraphrasing"

This should be rich:lol:

I correctly used the word paraphrase.. so,, what then did you say,, if you disagree with my paraphrase?? please feel free to explain..

As expected. You can't provide the quote you are paraphrasing. Just more dodges and deflection.

Well, I know it makes you feel powerless, but that's what the honorable man said,, and I take him at his word. why would I not? he said "It was a high tech lynching" does that imply a physical rope to you? and do you really mean to sit here and tell me an Educated Black Male Republican a Justice of the Supreme Court of The United States Of America doesn't know how he feels?? You got that much empathy? doya?

Because if he knew what it was like to be lynched, he'd be dead. And hes not. Pretty good reason not to take him at his word.

Well, I know it makes you feel powerless, but that's what the honorable man said,, and I take him at his word. why would I not? he said "It was a high tech lynching" does that imply a physical rope to you? and do you really mean to sit here and tell me an Educated Black Male Republican a Justice of the Supreme Court of The United States Of America doesn't know how he feels?? You got that much empathy? doya?

Because if he knew what it was like to be lynched, he'd be dead. And hes not. Pretty good reason not to take him at his word.

okay,, then if I grant your wish to be right,, don't ever say racism was used against Sotomayor,, then I'll believe your bullshit story..

Well, I know it makes you feel powerless....

No, you THINK it would. Neither of us knows what it feels like, high tech or otherwise.

so we have come to the conclusion that we may declare another's feelings invalid based on our own feelings,, and that unless a physical rope is used the term lynching should never be used in conjunction with racism.. is this correct?

okay,, then if I grant your wish to be right,, don't ever say racism was used against Sotomayor,, then I'll believe your bullshit story..

Really? I can show evidence that racism was used against Sotomayor. Show me the evidence that race was used against Thomas in the hearings.

Really? I can show evidence that racism was used against Sotomayor. Show me the evidence that race was used against Thomas in the hearings.

I did, you refuse to see it.. can't help beyond that.. you are blind as a bat..

I did, you refuse to see it.. can't help beyond that.. you are blind as a bat..

No, you didn't. You posted a claim, by Thomas, that racism was used against him. I'd like to know exactly what people did that was racist.

Oh, and still waiting for that quote from me that you "paraphrased". Still looking for that willow? :lol:

Well, I know it makes you feel powerless....

No, you THINK it would. Neither of us knows what it feels like, high tech or otherwise.

so we have come to the conclusion that we may declare another's feelings invalid based on our own feelings,, and that unless a physical rope is used the term lynching should never be used in conjunction with racism.. is this correct?

No. But we'll just have to agree to disagree.

Hummm! I could have sworn that's what the two of you have been telling me.. wow.
Here,, let's see you work this man over. He don't know what it feels like to be lynched either.. Right?? go get him..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZX-KF6w8mWU&feature=related]YouTube - Bobby Rush: Don't Hang or Lynch Burris Because Of Blagojevich[/ame]

Hummm! I could have sworn that's what the two of you have been telling me.. wow.
Here,, let's see you work this man over. He don't know what it feels like to be lynched either.. Right?? go get him.. [/url]

Willow, he ain't doing nothing but jaw jacking (didn't even watch the video). But if he's making the same comparison, he's full of it too.

Here,, let's see you work this man over. He don't know what it feels like to be lynched either.. Right?? go get him.. [/url]

Willow, he ain't doing nothing but jaw jacking (didn't even watch the video). But if he's making the same comparison, he's full of it too.

he was pleading for Burris's job.. he wasn't sitting in front of a Democrat congress getting the verbal shit kicked outta him.. I've made my point.. Racism and "lynching" are used nowadays for political convenience.. and it's not being done by Republicans either.

Forum List

Back