Why????

Yeah, and he was wrong. WT, and you for that matter, would never use the standard of "well he thought he experienced racism, therefore he did" if this was a poor black who, say, wasn't allowed to vote because he couldn't get the necessary items together and felt discriminated against. Then it would be talk about a victim mentality, blah blah blah.

how do you know what we would do?

Because you are incredibly transparent and predictable.

you are the one justifying the racism against a wealthy educated black man,, how does that hurt him less than it would hurt a poor black boy? quit being so damn insensitive and ignorant.

Really? Where exactly did I justify racism against Thomas?

by demeaning his feelings and saying it was "polite conversation" by not calling it what it is,, you give your approval to the practice of racism against a rich educated black Republican Male.

It's not for you to say he was wrong.. He felt he was being lynched..

So racism and lynching are defined by what the person is feeling? What would you base it on? doyathink?

it's not for you to pick and choose which form of racism is permissible either.. either you are for racism or you are against it.. You cannot excuse one side and the accuse the other,, not if yu are serious,, which I don't think you are,, you are a kool aid drinker not a thinker.

Yes, it is, actually. Don't blame me because you are incapable of nuanced reasoning.
Very arrogant for you to think you can set the rules of racism.. I've heard it all now..

:lol::lol::lol:

What would you base it on? doyathink

Objective criteria such as whether the person was actually discriminated against. Derr.

Very arrogant for you to think you can set the rules of racism.. I've heard it all now..

Setting the rules like saying...

either you are for racism or you are against it.. You cannot excuse one side and the accuse the other,, not if yu are serious

??

Pwned, bitch. Go back to grade school.

Yeah, and he was wrong. WT, and you for that matter, would never use the standard of "well he thought he experienced racism, therefore he did" if this was a poor black who, say, wasn't allowed to vote because he couldn't get the necessary items together and felt discriminated against. Then it would be talk about a victim mentality, blah blah blah.

you are the one justifying the racism against a wealthy educated black man,, how does that hurt him less than it would hurt a poor black boy? quit being so damn insensitive and ignorant.

answered below.. it's all written here in your own words,, people have read,, don't try to dance out now.. son.

by demeaning his feelings and saying it was "polite conversation" by not calling it what it is,, you give your approval to the practice of racism against a rich educated black Republican Male.

Circular reasoning, dipshit.

And do tell me exactly what about sexual harassment allegations is racist?

And I didn't "demean" his feelings. Which, even if I did, isn't racist. I merely said his feelings don't make something racist, or not.

answered below.. it's all written here in your own words,, people have read,, don't try to dance out now.. son.

Willow, I feel hurt. I feel like you've been racist against me. By your own criteria, that makes you racist. Why are you so racist Willow?

So racism and lynching are defined by what the person is feeling? What would you base it on? doyathink?

Yes, it is, actually. Don't blame me because you are incapable of nuanced reasoning.

Objective criteria such as whether the person was actually discriminated against. Derr.

either you are for racism or you are against it.. You cannot excuse one side and the accuse the other,, not if yu are serious

??

:lol:I don't think so little buddy wuddy/. you are a racist when you want to be and you are stuck with it.. till you learn something better.

I asked you to justify the comparison, not the racism itself. And theres no evidence that Thomas was treated in a racist way during his confirmation hearings.

I didn't make the comparison,, why should I justify it? I don't compare methods of racism.. Why do you?

You said it was a lynching. A lynching is what I posted a picture of. So please tell me how that compares to what Justice Thomas went through.

You get it now, moron?

I didn't say it was a lynching.. Judge Thomas who happens to be a very well educated black Republican Male said it was a "High Tech Lynching" and you want to call me a moron??? we mock you!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Oh! and the woman whose picture you showed me who was hung? was hung by the democwats who ran the south.. so why are you preaching to Republicans???

I didn't make the comparison,, why should I justify it? I don't compare methods of racism.. Why do you?

You said it was a lynching. A lynching is what I posted a picture of. So please tell me how that compares to what Justice Thomas went through.

You get it now, moron?

I didn't say it was a lynching.. Judge Thomas who happens to be a very well educated black Republican Male said it was a "High Tech Lynching" and you want to call me a moron??? we mock you!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You didn't say it was a lynching?

prove it or stfu! azzhole! if you are gonna lynch a man cause he molested someone you have to prove it donchayathink?? or are you that fucking dishonest that you'd do such a thing when it was unproven.. huh???

And when I asked if he was lynched you said:

Yep,, you got it.

Oh, and its Justice Thomas.

Oh! and the woman whose picture you showed me who was hung? was hung by the democwats who ran the south.. so why are you preaching to Republicans???

Try reading some history, specifically what happened in the 50's, 60's, and 70's and a little thing called the southern strategy.

??

:lol:I don't think so little buddy wuddy/. you are a racist when you want to be and you are stuck with it.. till you learn something better.

Why are you so racist against me Willow? RACIST!

??

your a racist when convenient Nikki face it! till you learn something better. :lol::lol::lol:

your a racist when convenient Nikki face it! till you learn something better. :lol::lol::lol:

Sure I'm a racist if you use circular reasoning. :lol::lol::lol:

Of course by your own reasoning, you are a racist. Man...you are really dumb, dude. Like, amazingly stupid. It really boggles the mind.

Of course by your own reasoning, you are a racist. Man...you are really dumb, dude. Like, amazingly stupid. It really boggles the mind.

you are a racist of convenience Nikki.. till you learn something better.. first off try to learn that racism hurts rich or poor,, it's not a class thang.. it's not a political tool for your convenience.. words matter.. who said that?? doyathink???

you are a racist of convenience Nikki.. till you learn something better.. first off try to learn that racism hurts rich or poor,, it's not a class thang.. it's not a political tool for your convenience.. words matter.. who said that?? doyathink???

Words do matter. Which is why it was asinine for Thomas to equate people charging him with sexual harassment to racism. Which is why it was asinine for Thomas to equate what happened to him to people hanged from a tree.

Nobody said it was a class thing, dumbass.

Words do matter. Which is why it was asinine for Thomas to equate people charging him with sexual harassment to racism. Which is why it was asinine for Thomas to equate what happened to him to people hanged from a tree.

The pity of the situation is, you as a convenience racist don't get to decide how Judge Thomas feels..sure you did,, you said Thomas could take it cause he's rich and a poor black boy could not.. just to paraphrase a little..

The pity of the situation is, you as a convenience racist don't get to decide how Judge Thomas feels..sure you did,, you said Thomas could take it cause he's rich and a poor black boy could not.. just to paraphrase a little..

I doubt if Thomas felt like he was lynched. That word is used for shock factor but he never felt like he was lynched. He may have felt like a lynch mob was after him.

I doubt if Thomas felt like he was lynched. That word is used for shock factor but he never felt like he was lynched. He may have felt like a lynch mob was after him.

How can you doubt it when he said it? She wondered? Now that's what I call DE NILE.

Oh? Please provide the direct quote that you are "paraphrasing"

This should be rich:lol:

How can you doubt it when he said it? She wondered? Now that's what I call DE NILE.

How in the blue fuck could he know what it felt like to be lynched if he has never been lynched? Unless he is comparing being lynched to a rope being tight around his neck or someone choking him, I call bullshit.

Forum List

Back