Why would women vote for any of the GOP candidates?

Boy ain't it the truth. Those damn 13 year olds being raped by a family member are just too damn lazy to take responsibility for their own bodies.

If men were having the babies, control over their own bodies would NEVER be questioned.

The bottom line to the abortion non-issue is that no one has the right to control any woman's body except the woman who owns it.

Same with gay marriage - Pubs/bags SAY they want fewer laws, SAY they respect the Constitution and SAY they want personal responsibility but they are lying. What they want is control. And, by gawd, they do not want to be responsibility for their own health insurance.

Its time we told the damn hypocritical radical religious right to stop peeking in our windows and to put their "family values" where the sun don't shine.

Why is it that most people don't realize that what the radical religious right wants is sharia law = Laws that are based on religious beliefs.

Oh shut the fuck up.... Quit using the rare occurrences of incest or rape to justify the 95% of woman who get abortions out of convenience.......

You're like the OWS bitch that used her own toddler as a human shield...

You're all pieces of shit....

Since I'm not scared shitless to read what you have to say, I won't tell you to shut up. What I will say is simply this -

You do not have the right to decide who gets "equal rights under the law" and who does not. Neither do your religious fruitcake heroes.

In exactly the same way, I do not have the right to take some people's rights away and grant others the right to lie cheat and steal.

Unlike you, I will always be on the side of our Constitution and equal rights for all. Just as I will always fight against people like you.

Have a nice day.

Oh, but you have the right to define murder???

A court has the right to define murder??

How about no one has the right to impede life, and humans certainly don't have the damn authority to define life????

That seems to be the motto of progressivism in general....

If you analyze their position on every issue it's all about how "the people" shouldn't be responsible for their actions and should have no responsibility....

OWS is a perfect example of this....

Ask a progressive what their responsibilities are in life - they won't tell you.

Ask a pub/bag if they should have to be responsible for their own health insurance and they'll belly up to the trough for more free care at the ER.

The last time I checked it wasn't the republicans Swiss Cheesing one another over gangbanging - no it was the gangbangers walking into the emergency rooms with 5-6 holes in them with no insurance - OBAMA VOTERS FROM THE HOOD - who of course required 100,000+ dollars of surgery to save their lives..

Just last night 6 people were shot (that made the news) and one was murdered... Of course they were all from the Chicago ghetto. So how much do you think it cost taxpayers or hospital contributors to save those lives?

And the damn pubs and bags are in favor of the responsible ones among us to be forced to pay for those people.

Why should I have to pay MY bills, YOUR bills and theirs too?

Because the pubs want to live on the public dole. Its just one more of their lies - You know, like smaller gum't, lower taxes and personal freedom and responsibility.

If you would quit the posturing, sputtering and name calling for a moment, you might actually be capable of independent thought.

Or not.

Your choice.

Since American Taliban wingnuts don't currently have the power to overturn Roe v. Wade, they just keep trying to undermine it through the back door.

New reputation!

Hi, you have received -812 reputation points from WillowTree.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
You gotta be kidding.

Regards,
WillowTree

Note: This is an automated message.

WillowTree negged me for the above post. Righties seem to have a problem with facts and truth.

right on schedule.. where ya been all day? hanging out with al quaida???

Right on schedule? Where ya been all day? They don't compute. Do you mean al Qaeda?

Oh shut the fuck up.... Quit using the rare occurrences of incest or rape to justify the 95% of woman who get abortions out of convenience.......

You're like the OWS bitch that used her own toddler as a human shield...

You're all pieces of shit....

Since I'm not scared shitless to read what you have to say, I won't tell you to shut up. What I will say is simply this -

You do not have the right to decide who gets "equal rights under the law" and who does not. Neither do your religious fruitcake heroes.

In exactly the same way, I do not have the right to take some people's rights away and grant others the right to lie cheat and steal.

Unlike you, I will always be on the side of our Constitution and equal rights for all. Just as I will always fight against people like you.

Have a nice day.

Oh, but you have the right to define murder???

A court has the right to define murder??

How about no one has the right to impede life, and humans certainly don't have the damn authority to define life????

Sorry but all that "when does life begin" crap is just that. Its just so much mental masturbation designed to take ownership rights away from women.

"YOU" can believe anything you want. Nothing will or can change the fundamental fact that NO ONE has the right to decide who is in charge of any woman's reproduction or her right to decide not to reproduce.

Rape, incest or even convenience. That's her business. NOT YOURS.

Period.

Since American Taliban wingnuts don't currently have the power to overturn Roe v. Wade, they just keep trying to undermine it through the back door.

New reputation!

Hi, you have received -812 reputation points from WillowTree.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
You gotta be kidding.

Regards,
WillowTree

Note: This is an automated message.

WillowTree negged me for the above post. Righties seem to have a problem with facts and truth.
Call a Whambulance you PUSSY.

Well it says a lot about a woman if she is willing to murder her unborn fetus - especially because it gives them a feeling of empowerment.

Of course the notion that murder is wrong goes in their ears and out the other....

I suppose some woman find other woman with actual morals and non-narcissistic tendencies to be a threat to their all powerful feminism movement...
Powers over thier bodies trumps the power to coddle/nurture innocent life they are responsible from the heat of the moment of them exercising thier liberty to be conviently horny...and not accepting the consequences.

Boy ain't it the truth. Those damn 13 year olds being raped by a family member are just too damn lazy to take responsibility for their own bodies.

If men were having the babies, control over their own bodies would NEVER be questioned.

The bottom line to the abortion non-issue is that no one has the right to control any woman's body except the woman who owns it.

Same with gay marriage - Pubs/bags SAY they want fewer laws, SAY they respect the Constitution and SAY they want personal responsibility but they are lying. What they want is control. And, by gawd, they do not want to be responsibility for their own health insurance.

Its time we told the damn hypocritical radical religious right to stop peeking in our windows and to put their "family values" where the sun don't shine.

Why is it that most people don't realize that what the radical religious right wants is sharia law = Laws that are based on religious beliefs.

When the radical left brings up the cliched myth that "nobody has the right to control a woman's body" and some mysterious right wing force is "peeking in their windows" you know they lost the argument. Society takes great lengths to prevent people from intentionally or unintentionally taking their own lives. Felons are charged with a second count of murder if they kill a pregnant woman. There are thousands of ways a woman or a man does not have control over their bodies.

right on schedule.. where ya been all day? hanging out with al quaida???

Right on schedule? Where ya been all day? They don't compute. Do you mean al Qaeda?

well, we've been discussing all day whether or knot you'd whine,, and youse did.. yes I mean Al Qaeda,, how they doing?

You and your Taliban friends should know how they're doing. Why ask me? I'm not trying to send women back to the Dark Ages.

Ask a pub/bag if they should have to be responsible for their own health insurance and they'll belly up to the trough for more free care at the ER.

The last time I checked it wasn't the republicans Swiss Cheesing one another over gangbanging - no it was the gangbangers walking into the emergency rooms with 5-6 holes in them with no insurance - OBAMA VOTERS FROM THE HOOD - who of course required 100,000+ dollars of surgery to save their lives..

Just last night 6 people were shot (that made the news) and one was murdered... Of course they were all from the Chicago ghetto. So how much do you think it cost taxpayers or hospital contributors to save those lives?

And the damn pubs and bags are in favor of the responsible ones among us to be forced to pay for those people.

Why should I have to pay MY bills, YOUR bills and theirs too?

Because the pubs want to live on the public dole. Its just one more of their lies - You know, like smaller gum't, lower taxes and personal freedom and responsibility.

If you would quit the posturing, sputtering and name calling for a moment, you might actually be capable of independent thought.

Or not.

Your choice.

What the fuck are you talking about??

Its the progressives living in the ghetto that beg for government to feed them who are the welfare recipients...

There are hardly any (well maybe in this economy progressed by Obama) republicans asking the government for any free handouts...

Powers over thier bodies trumps the power to coddle/nurture innocent life they are responsible from the heat of the moment of them exercising thier liberty to be conviently horny...and not accepting the consequences.

When the radical left brings up the cliched myth that "nobody has the right to control a woman's body" and some mysterious right wing force is "peeking in their windows" you know they lost the argument. Society takes great lengths to prevent people from intentionally or unintentionally taking their own lives. Felons are charged with a second count of murder if they kill a pregnant woman. There are thousands of ways a woman or a man does not have control over their bodies.

That is one of those PC schisms, on one hand, someone who kills a pregnant woman is guilty of two murders, but if a woman aborts her child (who would count as a murder victim should she have been murdered) is simply controlling her own bodily function. Why didn't she think to control her bodily function when she decided to split those legs for the baby's daddy?

well, we've been discussing all day whether or knot you'd whine,, and youse did.. yes I mean Al Qaeda,, how they doing?

You and your Taliban friends should know how they're doing. Why ask me? I'm not trying to send women back to the Dark Ages.

no and neither are the Republicans,, that's why your sorry ass got negged.. Kerry On.

That is one of those PC schisms, on one hand, someone who kills a pregnant woman is guilty of two murders, but if a woman aborts her child (who would count as a murder victim should she have been murdered) is simply controlling her own bodily function. Why didn't she think to control her bodily function when she decided to split those legs for the baby's daddy?

Not all women voluntarily "split those legs for the baby's daddy". Why are Republicans trying to end family planning and access to birth control in America?

Not all women voluntarily "split those legs for the baby's daddy". Why are Republicans trying to end family planning and access to birth control in America?
No not all do but those that DO tell us that the STATE owes them a living.

:eusa_hand:

YOU may go fuck yourself at your earliest conviene...

I guess you will have to ask a republican, won't you? I would rather pay for birth control than to raise the unwanted, unloved offspring of women who only want them as a meal ticket. It would be wonderful if everyone who was anti-abortion would step up and adopt an unwanted child.

I guess you will have to ask a republican, won't you? I would rather pay for birth control than to raise the unwanted, unloved offspring of women who only want them as a meal ticket. It would be wonderful if everyone who was anti-abortion would step up and adopt an unwanted child.
Sad fact? Thery won't. Can't be saddled with another HUMAN to be responsible for.

Sad fact? Thery won't. Can't be saddled with another HUMAN to be responsible for.
Thier persona of Party gal woud be in jepoardy...Responsibility would be shot to hell.

Forum List

Back