Why would Trump mock a reporter's disability and then deny he did so?

These are all Trump using mocking hand gestures before this whole baloney with the leftist hack jobs started.

Is he making fun of all the retards in the media here?

TrumpGIFNYTtoss.gif

Who is he making fun of here, people with elbow problems? LOL

trump_politically-correct.gif

He talks with his hands, and big on facial expressions, that's who he is:

5wpUj13.gif

m8bxN3.gif

1395809934658255761.gif

How many of those are mocking the appearance of arthrogryposis?

Zero.

Mocking is when you intentionally mimic, like this:

rtVuRPR.gif

The cat is suing for defamation, by the way.

Look, I showed you, this clip at 1:19 exactly, Trump does the exact same gesture in reference to Jeb Bush. You can choose to ignore the facts in exchange from demonization and false rhetoric, there is nothing I can do about that.

1:19

Trump's supporters know how reprehensible it is for someone to make fun of someone with a physical handicap. But because they have so much invested with him emotionally, they refuse to believe that they're candidate would ever do such a thing. So they make up rationalizations, excuses, or outright falsehoods to explain Trump's despicable mockery of a handicapped reporter.

They will never, ever admit that Trump was wrong, because they would have to admit that they're wrong.

23c80e4fb9e78d01afa59406e863-2.jpg

So who is he mocking here?

6357805996670401771460624419_giphy.gif

312a58e0-4374-0133-5ba8-0aecee5a8273.gif

donald-trump.jpg

giphy.gif

These are all Trump using mocking hand gestures before this whole baloney with the leftist hack jobs started.

TrumpGIFNYTtoss.gif

5wpUj13.gif

m8bxN3.gif

1395809934658255761.gif

Zero.

rtVuRPR.gif

Look, I showed you, this clip at 1:19 exactly, Trump does the exact same gesture in reference to Jeb Bush. You can choose to ignore the facts in exchange from demonization and false rhetoric, there is nothing I can do about that.

You keep trotting out that same video. It doesn't change. It's not there.
As the old saying goes --- "it's all in the wrists".

TrumpGIFNYTtoss.gif

5wpUj13.gif

m8bxN3.gif

1395809934658255761.gif

Zero.

rtVuRPR.gif

Correct, and here he is using his wrist, so this is all much ado about nothing:

donald-trump.jpg

trump_hands.gif

Trump's supporters know how reprehensible it is for someone to make fun of someone with a physical handicap. But because they have so much invested with him emotionally, they refuse to believe that they're candidate would ever do such a thing. So they make up rationalizations, excuses, or outright falsehoods to explain Trump's despicable mockery of a handicapped reporter.

They will never, ever admit that Trump was wrong, because they would have to admit that they're wrong.

So who is he mocking here?

6357805996670401771460624419_giphy.gif

donald-trump.jpg

giphy.gif

Ooh! ooh! :desk: I got number three!

donald-trump.jpg

----- Pierre Trudeau.

pierre-trudeau-shooting-a-rubber-band.jpg

"And from now on it's Mister Prime Minister again, s'il vous fucking plaît"​

Last edited:

TrumpGIFNYTtoss.gif

5wpUj13.gif

m8bxN3.gif

1395809934658255761.gif

Zero.

rtVuRPR.gif

No you didn't.

They are not exactly the same. They aren't even close.

You tell yourself that to make yourself feel better and not to have to admit that you're wrong.

Trump mocked a handicapped reporter, then he lied about it.

If Trump took a shit on stage, his supporters would deny he ever did so.

It doesn't matter what Trump does, no matter how outrageous and obnoxious, his supporters will defend him.

The cognitive biases are so overwhelming and obvious.

TrumpGIFNYTtoss.gif

5wpUj13.gif

m8bxN3.gif

1395809934658255761.gif

Zero.

rtVuRPR.gif

donald-trump.jpg

trump_hands.gif

It ain't whether he's "USING" his wrists. It's the angle of the dangle.

TrumpGIFNYTtoss.gif

5wpUj13.gif

m8bxN3.gif

1395809934658255761.gif

Zero.

rtVuRPR.gif

No you didn't.

You tell yourself that to make yourself feel better and not to have to admit that you're wrong.

It doesn't matter what Trump does, no matter how outrageous and obnoxious, his supporters will defend him.

Massive misrepresentation by leftist whack-jobs, and a pretty futile team effort. Who's he making fun of now? The guy is expressive with his hands, get over it.

1383897097124529293.jpg

TrumpGIFNYTtoss.gif

5wpUj13.gif

m8bxN3.gif

1395809934658255761.gif

Zero.

rtVuRPR.gif

donald-trump.jpg

trump_hands.gif

It ain't whether he's "USING" his wrists. It's the angle of the dangle.

He's "limped" his wrist in many of the clips, including the Bush video, he uses that to express confusion and desperation. Has nothing to do with "disability".

TrumpGIFNYTtoss.gif

5wpUj13.gif

m8bxN3.gif

1395809934658255761.gif

Zero.

rtVuRPR.gif

No you didn't.

Massive misrepresentation by leftist whack-jobs, and a pretty futile team effort. Who's he making fun of now? The guy is expressive with his hands, get over it.

1383897097124529293.jpg

Yes, he's expressive when he's mocking handicapped people.

This happens over and over and over again.

Trump acts like a total douchebag, and his mindless drone supporters rush to his defense no matter what he does.

He will get totally destroyed by the Democrats if he is the nominee. He is a walking negative attack ad. Just play Trump's offensive antics on a continuous loop, and most Americans get turned off by him.

It's so easy.

He's "limped" his wrist in many of the clips, including the Bush video, he uses that to express confusion and desperation. Has nothing to do with "disability".

Hey, whatever you need to tell yourself to make you sleep at night.

It must be quite the conflict for you when he implies that Bush was at fault for 9/11. Right?

I wonder if you'd be as supportive if he suggested we make a database of Jews.

He mocked the reporter. He didn't mock the disability. But you Hillary fanboys & girls desperately wanna believe otherwise. You know you're supporting a despicable candidate. So now it's time to try and make others look worse. This one is petty and desperate. We've got many big problems to face in this country. Much bigger fish to fry.
If he were mocking the person and not his disability, then he would have just made fun of the reporters comments but he choose to mock his disability with gestures of a person unable to have full control of their body movements. His supporters loved it and that should tell you a lot about the people that support him.

One thing you have to understand about Trump, he says whatever is necessary to get noticed, leading a charge to deport 11 million people, closing mosques, claiming blacks killed 81% of white homicide victims, and claiming large numbers of Muslims in New Jersey were celebrating the fall of the towers. He was doing this on a smaller scale before he started his presidential run.

Last edited:

If it's so reprehensible, then why did you give all those journalists and media personalities who made jokes about Palin's son a pass?

Just admit you're all a bunch of reprehensible hypocrites. Republicans aren't interested in listening to your sanctimonious denunciations.

If it's so reprehensible, then why did you give all those journalists and media personalities who made jokes about Palin's son a pass?

Just admit you're all a bunch of reprehensible hypocrites. Republicans aren't interested in listening to your sanctimonious denunciations.

You asshats keep making that reference, I keep asking for links, and all I get is crickets.

Why is that, Fingerboy?

You asshats keep making that reference, I keep asking for links, and all I get is crickets.

Why is that, Fingerboy?

Sarah Palin pounds Bill Maher for attacking special-needs son Trig as 'retarded'

Why is that, Fingerboy?

Sarah Palin pounds Bill Maher for attacking special-needs son Trig as 'retarded'

Didja read your own link? It's undocumented. In the same league with the LBJ "200 years" myth.

It's not insurers dufus, it's insurers, physicians, patients, and hospitals.
Wait a second - who cancelled the policies?

The physicians? No.
The patients? No.
The hospitals? No.
Obama? No.

The insurers? Yes.

You remain a dumbass.
The Physicians and hospitals have been rejecting patients as soon as the disaster of the ACA went into effect. And, premiums keep increasing incrementally for everybody. You are very ignorant. All of this because of the ACA. And to think, the assholes named it "affordable". Affordable my ass!

You remain the ignorant dumbass partisan propagandist:

Top Hospitals Opt Out of Obamacare

Americans who sign up for insurance on the state exchanges may not have access to the nation's top hospitals, Watchdog.org reports.

The Obama Administration has been claiming that insurance companies will be competing for your dollars under the Affordable Care Act, but apparently they haven't surveyed the nation's top hospitals.

Americans who sign up for Obamacare will be getting a big surprise if they expect to access premium health care that may have been previously covered under their personal policies. Most of the top hospitals will accept insurance from just one or two companies operating under Obamacare.

Oblahblah the liar:

"if you like yer docter ye can keep yer docter" <wink wink>

Got Obamacare insurance. Can't find doctors.

Got Obamacare, can't find doctors

Terri Durheim and her family now have health insurance, thanks to Obamacare. What they don't have are local doctors and hospitals who will take it.
Insurers cancelled policies rather than modify them. That's a fact.

Your failed talking point is a lie.

Trump made an ass of himself doing that. It was obvious he was mocking the guy and then backpedaling didn't make it any better. Own it, Trump.

Forum List

Back