Why would Trump mock a reporter's disability and then deny he did so?

So who is he mocking here?

6357805996670401771460624419_giphy.gif
No one. He was directing the audio person to turn down the music. This was at his announcement that he was running, when he called Mexicans rapists.

You think you're so fucking clever, but you're just another wingnut loser.

"Why would Trump mock a reporter's disability and then deny he did so?"

Because he’s scum – and his ‘fans’ will love him more for it.

We need to stop trying to understand Trump and his supporters in the context of logical, reasonable presidential politics and sound, responsible governance.

Trump’s supporters have a childish, sophomoric, naïve, perception of what constitutes government and what they believe to be ‘wrong’ with ‘Washington’; in essence they want to ‘destroy’ the conventional Federal political and governmental edifice in its entirety – and what better way to accomplish that than putting the likes of Trump in the WH.

Obam made fun of McCain not being able to use a pc
turns out it was because of McCains war injurys I'm sure you'll come up with some lame excuse. Or your toadies will muddy the water.

If Trump is scum so is you boy obama
Why can’t McCain e-mail? Boston Globe explained it in 2000; Update: So did Forbes

Last edited:
It's not insurers dufus, it's insurers, physicians, patients, and hospitals.
Wait a second - who cancelled the policies?

The physicians? No.
The patients? No.
The hospitals? No.
Obama? No.

The insurers? Yes.

You remain a dumbass.
The Physicians and hospitals have been rejecting patients as soon as the disaster of the ACA went into effect. And, premiums keep increasing incrementally for everybody. You are very ignorant. All of this because of the ACA. And to think, the assholes named it "affordable". Affordable my ass!

You remain the ignorant dumbass partisan propagandist:

Top Hospitals Opt Out of Obamacare

Americans who sign up for insurance on the state exchanges may not have access to the nation's top hospitals, Watchdog.org reports.

The Obama Administration has been claiming that insurance companies will be competing for your dollars under the Affordable Care Act, but apparently they haven't surveyed the nation's top hospitals.

Americans who sign up for Obamacare will be getting a big surprise if they expect to access premium health care that may have been previously covered under their personal policies. Most of the top hospitals will accept insurance from just one or two companies operating under Obamacare.

Oblahblah the liar:

"if you like yer docter ye can keep yer docter" <wink wink>

Got Obamacare insurance. Can't find doctors.

Got Obamacare, can't find doctors

Terri Durheim and her family now have health insurance, thanks to Obamacare. What they don't have are local doctors and hospitals who will take it.
Insurers cancelled policies rather than modify them. That's a fact.

Your failed talking point is a lie.

No talking point, the truth. Doctors and hospitals refused patients due to the SCA. CNN is a site that sponsors republican talking points? Pfffffttttt....read again, Obamacare = national disaster:

Americans who sign up for insurance on the state exchanges may not have access to the nation's top hospitals, Watchdog.org reports.

The Obama Administration has been claiming that insurance companies will be competing for your dollars under the Affordable Care Act, but apparently they haven't surveyed the nation's top hospitals.

Americans who sign up for Obamacare will be getting a big surprise if they expect to access premium health care that may have been previously covered under their personal policies. Most of the top hospitals will accept insurance from just one or two companies operating under Oblamacare.

Oblahblah the liar:

CNN:

Terri Durheim and her family now have health insurance, thanks to Obamacare. What they don't have are local doctors and hospitals who will take it.

So who is he mocking here?

6357805996670401771460624419_giphy.gif
No one. He was directing the audio person to turn down the music. This was at his announcement that he was running, when he called Mexicans rapists.

You think you're so fucking clever, but you're just another wingnut loser.

Exactly, but he did limp his wrist, so he must have been mocking handicapped people or gays. <leftist moron thinking> LOL

Trump's supporters know how reprehensible it is for someone to make fun of someone with a physical handicap. But because they have so much invested with him emotionally, they refuse to believe that they're candidate would ever do such a thing. So they make up rationalizations, excuses, or outright falsehoods to explain Trump's despicable mockery of a handicapped reporter.

They will never, ever admit that Trump was wrong, because they would have to admit that they're wrong.

23c80e4fb9e78d01afa59406e863-2.jpg

If it's so reprehensible, then why did you give all those journalists and media personalities who made jokes about Palin's son a pass?

Just admit you're all a bunch of reprehensible hypocrites. Republicans aren't interested in listening to your sanctimonious denunciations.

Seems like leftist whackjobs have cornered the market on fake outrage, and have managed to pass it on to bullshit fake outrage movements like "Black Lives Matter".

If it's so reprehensible, then why did you give all those journalists and media personalities who made jokes about Palin's son a pass?

Just admit you're all a bunch of reprehensible hypocrites. Republicans aren't interested in listening to your sanctimonious denunciations.

I did call out people who made fun of Trig Palin on this board. People making fun of a handicapped person because they're handicapped are assholes.

Like Trump.

But perhaps you don't know the difference between a mud-slinging journalist and a candidate who is running for the Presidency of the United States of America.

And that's why you are a low-information voter.

It's as if it doesn't occur to his caveman brain at the time there would be a wave of criticism to follow. Is he really that dumb? There is no logic to his bombastic rambling.

Trump called out for appearing to mock disability

No one has ever said NO to Donald. He is a rich, entitled, narsacistic, bombastic, egomaniac. He knew he could tell a lie and it would be bought by his brain dead supporters. He could stab someone to death at one of his speeches and turn around and tell the crowd that he didn't do it. AND THEY WOULD BELEIVE HIM!

I have figured out Trump. This is all a game to him. I heard him talking about Cruz this morning and he said he agrees with everything I say and he is a nice man, but sooner or later he will come after me and I will have to "hit him."

Donald thinks this is a prize fight or some kind of popularity contest, like one of his reality shows. If he ever were elected President, it would be a disaster that this country may never be able to back out of.

The physicians? No.
The patients? No.
The hospitals? No.
Obama? No.

The insurers? Yes.

You remain a dumbass.
The Physicians and hospitals have been rejecting patients as soon as the disaster of the ACA went into effect. And, premiums keep increasing incrementally for everybody. You are very ignorant. All of this because of the ACA. And to think, the assholes named it "affordable". Affordable my ass!

Americans who sign up for Obamacare will be getting a big surprise if they expect to access premium health care that may have been previously covered under their personal policies. Most of the top hospitals will accept insurance from just one or two companies operating under Obamacare.

Oblahblah the liar:

No talking point, the truth. Doctors and hospitals refused patients due to the SCA. CNN is a site that sponsors republican talking points? Pfffffttttt....read again, Obamacare = national disaster:

Americans who sign up for Obamacare will be getting a big surprise if they expect to access premium health care that may have been previously covered under their personal policies. Most of the top hospitals will accept insurance from just one or two companies operating under Oblamacare.

Oblahblah the liar:

CNN:

Then that is doctors who are making that choice out of greed, not because of a provision in the ACA.

Doctors think their income is sacrosanct, and can never ever do anything but increase. Do they get a special exemption from the laws of economics?

"Why would Trump mock a reporter's disability and then deny he did so?"

Because he’s scum – and his ‘fans’ will love him more for it.

We need to stop trying to understand Trump and his supporters in the context of logical, reasonable presidential politics and sound, responsible governance.

Trump’s supporters have a childish, sophomoric, naïve, perception of what constitutes government and what they believe to be ‘wrong’ with ‘Washington’; in essence they want to ‘destroy’ the conventional Federal political and governmental edifice in its entirety – and what better way to accomplish that than putting the likes of Trump in the WH.

Obam made fun of McCain not being able to use a pc
turns out it was because of McCains war injurys I'm sure you'll come up with some lame excuse. Or your toadies will muddy the water.

If Trump is scum so is you boy obama
Why can’t McCain e-mail? Boston Globe explained it in 2000; Update: So did Forbes

Is this suppose to be some kind of excuse for Trump mocking a man's disability? What Obama did or said is irrelevant. He is not running for president.

It's as if it doesn't occur to his caveman brain at the time there would be a wave of criticism to follow. Is he really that dumb? There is no logic to his bombastic rambling.

No one has ever said NO to Donald. He is a rich, entitled, narsacistic, bombastic, egomaniac. He knew he could tell a lie and it would be bought by his brain dead supporters. He could stab someone to death at one of his speeches and turn around and tell the crowd that he didn't do it. AND THEY WOULD BELEIVE HIM!

I have figured out Trump. This is all a game to him. I heard him talking about Cruz this morning and he said he agrees with everything I say and he is a nice man, but sooner or later he will come after me and I will have to "hit him."

Donald thinks this is a prize fight or some kind of popularity contest, like one of his reality shows. If he ever were elected President, it would be a disaster that this country may never be able to back out of.

This basically sums up The Rump -- the clown campaign, the capitalist crowing, the whole shebang of his complete-bullshit life:

Seems like leftist whackjobs have cornered the market on fake outrage, and have managed to pass it on to bullshit fake outrage movements like "Black Lives Matter".

"Fake outrage."

passport.jpg

Issuing ID based on religion? Good idea.

:thup:

False Nazi comparison? Not a good idea. Were terrorist groups sending their terrorists through an influx of refugees into Nazi Germany?

The physicians? No.
The patients? No.
The hospitals? No.
Obama? No.

The insurers? Yes.

You remain a dumbass.

Oblahblah the liar:

Oblahblah the liar:

CNN:

Then that is doctors who are making that choice out of greed, not because of a provision in the ACA.

Doctors think their income is sacrosanct, and can never ever do anything but increase. Do they get a special exemption from the laws of economics?

Eh whatever. Now you're attacking physicians, where does it end. Leftist fascists don't realize that govt. can't force a doctor or a hospital to take a patient.

Fact is, the disastrous ACA put into effect a series of predictable domino reactions that caused hospitals and patients to refuse patients. Therefore your Oblahblah knowingly lied when when he said premiums won't go up, and people can keep their doctors.

True story. :cool:

This basically sums up The Rump -- the clown campaign, the capitalist crowing, the whole shebang of his complete-bullshit life:

WOW! What a Guy!

He mocked the reporter. He didn't mock the disability. But you Hillary fanboys & girls desperately wanna believe otherwise. You know you're supporting a despicable candidate. So now it's time to try and make others look worse. This one is petty and desperate. We've got many big problems to face in this country. Much bigger fish to fry.
If he were mocking the person and not his disability, then he would have just made fun of the reporters comments but he choose to mock his disability with gestures of a person unable to have full control of their body movements. His supporters loved it and that should tell you a lot about the people that support him.

One thing you have to understand about Trump, he says whatever is necessary to get noticed, leading a charge to deport 11 million people, closing mosques, claiming blacks killed 81% of white homicide victims, and claiming large numbers of Muslims in New Jersey were celebrating the fall of the towers. He was doing this on a smaller scale before he started his presidential run.

I fully endorse his stance of restoring the Law of the Land and securing our border. It's time to end Illegal Immigration. That stance alone, gets him my vote. This latest attack on him is petty and stupid. So many real problems to be solved.

I remember that.

Hahaha.

Got the rasslin' vote locked up!

I fully endorse his stance of restoring the Law of the Land and securing our border. That stance alone, gets him my vote. This latest attack on him petty and stupid. So many real problems to be solved.

Trump will pile-drive those criminals!

Trump won't have a chance to pile-drive anyone ... hide and watch.

Well, if Trump does become president it will at least be entertaining.

Forum List

Back