Why would Trump mock a reporter's disability and then deny he did so?

False Nazi comparison? Not a good idea. Were terrorist groups sending their terrorists through an influx of refugees into Nazi Germany?

So you do think we should have a database of all the Muslims in the United States and make them carry Muslim ID cards!
For people to suggest that government discriminate based on religious beliefs is so illegal and so unconstitutional, I'm surprised anyone would suggest it. US code 18 U.S.C. § 245 makes it clearly illegal. The courts have ruled on similar cases and found them either in violation of federal law or the constitution. In addition, many states carry language in their constitutions and state laws which makes it illegal.

Violation of the rights of American citizens in the name of safety is just plain cowardliness.

President Trump will deal with minor nuisances like the Supreme Court and the Constitution!

False Nazi comparison? Not a good idea. Were terrorist groups sending their terrorists through an influx of refugees into Nazi Germany?

So you do think we should have a database of all the Muslims in the United States and make them carry Muslim ID cards!
For people to suggest that government discriminate based on religious beliefs is so illegal and so unconstitutional, I'm surprised anyone would suggest it. US code 18 U.S.C. § 245 makes it clearly illegal. The courts have ruled on similar cases and found them either in violation of federal law or the constitution. In addition, many states carry language in their constitutions and state laws which makes it illegal.

Violation of the rights of American citizens in the name of safety is just plain cowardliness.

President Trump will deal with minor nuisances like the Supreme Court and the Constitution!
Well at least he won't set them aside like Obamussilini did.

Well, if Trump does become president it will at least be entertaining.

and nauseating....

I think he'll be very unconventional and different than anything America has experienced so far. He will break all the norms, that's for sure. He's already accomplished that in his candidacy.
Oh yeah he'll break all the norms all right. Without an ounce of professionalism, experience, and basic emotional maturity required for the job, he would put America in a cluster fuck in more ways than one. It blows my mind you people can't grasp just how awful this goober actually is.

I didn't see any of you saying that about Obama? Admit it, Trump has more experience dealing with people on his little toe-nail than Obama did when he was running in 08.

Yes, so it isn't a deflection to point out that if Trump is being accused of being dishonest (politically incorrect, actually), while you guys are willing to totally glossy over all the lies and betrayals by Obama and Hillary. It's just giving you some perspective of the hypocrisy of the left.

You just doubled down on your own deflection, and you're too dense to discern it.

How's that for alliterative dysfunction....

Neither "Obama" nor "Hillary" nor anyone else has jack squat to do with this. The man committed a rhetorical faux pas, or however you choose to characterize it. He did that by himself; no one forced him. But that's not the point.

The point here is that AFTER having done that he DENIED HAVING DONE IT. Even though it's clearly on video.

How else does this exist?

kSi2dQ.gif

-- what the hell is that, some kind of photoshop? Is that some comedian impersonating Rump?

Once again, neither "Obama", nor "Hillary", nor anybody else in the word, forced him to deny what's sitting right there in a video image. It EXISTS. And you cannot just declare it doesn't and make it go away.

So your desperation to bring in all sorts of people -- who have never done the same thing anyway -- is nakedly transparent and a testament to the blind sycophancy pants you wear.

"Sycophancy pants" -- I kill me.. :rofl:

And by the way --- nice knee pads, jellyfish.

I don't see any mocking of a handicap, just a general mocking expression of someone who's trying to bullshit their way out of someone they said 15 years ago.

UmHm.

trump-reporter.jpg

kSi2dQ.gif

Go back a few posts, you will see Trump make the same hand gestures mocking Bush and other opponents.

At 1:18 he does the same limp wrist movement. That's his way of mocking a confused opponent. You aren't being objective.

and nauseating....

I think he'll be very unconventional and different than anything America has experienced so far. He will break all the norms, that's for sure. He's already accomplished that in his candidacy.
Oh yeah he'll break all the norms all right. Without an ounce of professionalism, experience, and basic emotional maturity required for the job, he would put America in a cluster fuck in more ways than one. It blows my mind you people can't grasp just how awful this goober actually is.

I didn't see any of you saying that about Obama? Admit it, Trump has more experience dealing with people on his little toe-nail than Obama did when he was running in 08.
Are you kidding me? Obama was a Harvard law professor and senator. Trump got a million dollars from daddy to start his business. Why would anyone say that about Obama?

Wait

It makes more sense if Trump stands his ground. He campaigns on being politically incorrect, so why try to do the PC thing of apologizing?

There is a difference between being PC and crossing the line into sophmoric, repugnant douchery. A grown man, running for the Presidency, mocking a person with a disability is unconscionable.His resistance to the idea of an apology is even worse.

All he had to say was hey, it wasn't my intention to mock that reporter and I apologize if he felt that way. Done.

We don't teach our children to behave like he does so why do his supporters accept it?

Why does he have to apologize for something he didn't do? He already said that isn't at all what he was doing.
Do you even realize how pathetic it sounds to actually deny Trump did this? Because he simply denies he did mock him that is enough for you to agree it never happened despite video evidence of the contrary? My god, if a democrat had done this you people would not shut the fuck up about it and you know it.
Democrats have done it, they mocked Sara Palin's son and John Mc Cain, yet you guys never did or said jack shit about it. Trump denies it and that should be enough. You whack jobs have turned this country into a guilty by the court of leftist media accusation.

and nauseating....

Are you kidding me? Obama was a Harvard law professor and senator. Trump got a million dollars from daddy to start his business. Why would anyone say that about Obama?
Trump went to Wharton which is far better than Harvard, you friggin idiot. He took what he had and turned it into an empire, employed, enriched, and empowered hundreds of thousands in the process. What has Obama done but divide Americans? Obama was an inexperienced radical leftist community organizer with zero experience and radical ties, who got everything and everywhere including the presidency just because he used an abused his black minority status.

Wait

It makes more sense if Trump stands his ground. He campaigns on being politically incorrect, so why try to do the PC thing of apologizing?

There is a difference between being PC and crossing the line into sophmoric, repugnant douchery. A grown man, running for the Presidency, mocking a person with a disability is unconscionable.His resistance to the idea of an apology is even worse.

All he had to say was hey, it wasn't my intention to mock that reporter and I apologize if he felt that way. Done.

We don't teach our children to behave like he does so why do his supporters accept it?

Why does he have to apologize for something he didn't do? He already said that isn't at all what he was doing.
Do you even realize how pathetic it sounds to actually deny Trump did this? Because he simply denies he did mock him that is enough for you to agree it never happened despite video evidence of the contrary? My god, if a democrat had done this you people would not shut the fuck up about it and you know it.
Democrats have done it, they mocked Sara Palin's son and John Mc Cain, yet you guys never did or said jack shit about it. Trump denies it and that should be enough. You whack jobs have turned this country into a guilty by the court of leftist media accusation.
Lol hmm well the obvious difference is that no democrat running for office mocked Sarah Palin's son or John McCain. I condemn anyone who mocked Palin's son. I seriously doubt it was very many people though.

Trump denies it so that should be enough huh? So does that twisted logic apply to any politician?

and nauseating....

Trump went to Wharton which is far better than Harvard, you friggin idiot. He took what he had and turned it into an empire, employed, enriched, and empowered hundreds of thousands in the process. What has Obama done but divide Americans? Obama was an inexperienced radical leftist community organizer with zero experience and radical ties, who got everything and everywhere including the presidency just because he used an abused his black minority status.
Lol Wharton is a far better school huh? Who told you that? Sean Hannity? So Trump achieving merely a BA and Obama becoming a law professor somehow makes Trump better?

He took what he had? You mean $1 million from Daddy which - adjusted for inflation for the time - was $6 million? Yeah talk about a go getter.

Wait

Lol hmm well the obvious difference is that no democrat running for office mocked Sarah Palin's son or John McCain. I condemn anyone who mocked Palin's son. I seriously doubt it was very many people though.

Trump denies it so that should be enough huh? So does that twisted logic apply to any politician?

He denies it just like Obama denied he heard reverend Wright ever make those "God damn America!" speeches, even though he frequented his church for 20 years, and asked him to perform his marriage to Michelle. And you guys accepted that and all the lies and garbage he uttered, and voted for him like robots.

Wait

So why didn't Republicans speak up, they should not rely on Democrats to defend Republicans. As for MCCain, Republicans can't even defend McCain against Trump. The more exhibitions Trump creates the more people can see the real Trump. . Keep Trump talking, is maybe the best Democratic strategy.

I got a thread shit-caned by the mods for this ... must not have been campaign sign day or something

:lmao:

Lol Wharton is a far better school huh? Who told you that? Sean Hannity? So Trump achieving merely a BA and Obama becoming a law professor somehow makes Trump better?

He took what he had? You mean $1 million from Daddy which - adjusted for inflation for the time - was $6 million? Yeah talk about a go getter.

UPenn's Wharton is not only an Ivy League but the top business school in the country, and much harder to get in than Harvard.

Yes, he took what was given to him and turned it into an empire. Should his ambition and accomplishments be discredited just because he's a republican and had some seed money to start? Not everyone is like Hillary who claimed to be flat broke when they left the White House. <LOL>

Wait

So why didn't Republicans speak up, they should not rely on Democrats to defend Republicans. As for MCCain, Republicans can't even defend McCain against Trump. The more exhibitions Trump creates the more people can see the real Trump. . Keep Trump talking, is maybe the best Democratic strategy.

Speak up where? In the leftist dominated Democrat media propaganda machine. Get real.

and nauseating....

You can't fail at Wharton. Daddy paid the bills and Donald showed up.

UPenn's Wharton is not only an Ivy League but the top business school in the country, and much harder to get in than Harvard.

Yes, he took what was given to him and turned it into an empire. Should his ambition and accomplishments be discredited just because he's a republican and had some seed money to start? Not everyone is like Hillary who claimed to be flat broke when they left the White House. <LOL>

Naw, you lose again.

Business school rankings from the Financial Times - FT.com

Naw, you lose again.

Business school rankings from the Financial Times - FT.com

Whatever, Harvard has the name, correct. But you see that Wharton and Harvard are on the same footing.

I've heard far worse said and acted out about Trump usually by those liberal caveman brain types.

I'm thinking people like Trump because he does make goofy mistakes like the rest of us.

Teflon Clinton got away with multiple sexual harassments, sex with a relative child, likely rapes and lies galore and Democrats still love and highly respect the guy...amazing really but fun to remind them of.
How about we all agree not to vote for ANY pol who mocks a person with a disability?

and nauseating....

Trump as president would be extremely prone to embrace uninformed positions that would turn into major embarrassments for himself and the nation. For example, his promotion of the "Obama isn't a U.S. citizen" myth, his promotion of the anti-vaccination myths, and repeated comments that give the appearance (correct or not) that he doesn't check facts or stay informed about serious issues. As a candidate, he's entertaining. His no nonsense style, his bravado, stubbornness, lack of understanding of government, and political incorrectness are refreshing. However as president, that would be a disaster. His liberal interpretation of the facts would probably get him impeached.

As president, he would need a strong backing of the political establishment which he has purposefully alienated himself. Outside of a few state legislatures, and one congressmen, there is hardly anyone in government endorsing him. By contrast over a third of the Republicans in congress have endorsed Trump's opposition.

And then he would deny he was impeached...
And then he'd try to sue Congress for impeaching him...
And the media for reporting it....
etc, etc, etc, same shit different day...

Speaking of endorsements ---- has anyone actually endorsed him? I know the black preacher thing was called out as bullshit...

Forum List

Back