Why would this interfere with the Peace process?

Things would have been so much better if people who considered themselves Jewish in Europe after WWII had gone to safety and freedom in North America.
Things would have gone much better if Muslim animals didn't start attacking and killing the Jews in their own holy land. As it turns out the Jews had enough of being persecuted and killed, and decided for once, to fight back. :clap2:

There has never been a peace process.

BINGO

This will simply highlight the fact it's Israel that always makes talks break down.
Every time the Palestinians try for peace, Israel builds new settlements until the talks break down, then builds more anyway.

BINGO

This will simply highlight the fact it's Israel that always makes talks break down.
Every time the Palestinians try for peace, Israel builds new settlements until the talks break down, then builds more anyway.

Nope. There has never been a "peace process" with any Islamic terrorist entity, and the Palestinians are no exception. The best way to deal with Islamist animals is to do what Egypt and other secular Arab countries are doing. There is only one language these savages understand:

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/New...t-hangs-six-convicted-Islamist-militants.html
Prosecutors said they were members of the Sinai-based Ansar Beit al-Maqdis jihadist group, which late last year pledged allegiance to the Islamic State group in Iraq and Syria.

The sentence was carried out by hanging in a Cairo jail, the officials said.

Some of the men had been arrested when police and soldiers raided their safehouse north of Cairo in March 2014.

They were wrong for doing what ? You really are a disgusting Nazi.

BTW, who's country did they steal ?
Palestine, as the mandate clearly showed, was a subject under international law. While she could not conclude international conventions, the mandatory Power, until further notice, concluded them on her behalf, in virtue of Article 19 of the mandate. The mandate, in Article 7, obliged the Mandatory to enact a nationality law, which again showed that the Palestinians formed a nation, and that Palestine was a State, though provisionally under guardianship. It was, moreover, unnecessary to labour the point; there was no doubt whatever that Palestine was a separate political entity. - See more at: Mandate for Palestine - League of Nations 32nd session - Minutes of the Permanent Mandates Commission 18 August 1937

From the horses mouth.

Then what about these form your link

Before you take any preliminary step, you naturally want to know clearly the end in view. What is the aim, le but, which any scheme on the general lines of Command Paper 5513 has in mind? The aim is the termination of the mandate in respect of Trans-Jordan and the greater part of Palestine, with a view to the creation of two new independent sovereign States--the one Arab and the other Jewish

By self-government they mean a Legislative Council with a Government responsible to that Legislative Council. On the present numerical basis that would mean eight Moslem Arabs for every four Jews and every one Christian. But that is only a step in what they want: they have never ceased to desire, and to tell us that they desire, the termination of the mandate and its replacement by a system of treaties similar to that which the other Arabs have in Iraq and are now getting in Syria. Still more insistent, however, is their other main demand, and this demand is put forward, not only by the Arabs of Palestine, but by the neighbouring Arab Governments and countries unanimously--i.e., the stoppage of all further Jewish immigration. In the words of their leaders, they say there are too many Jews in Palestine already.

I believe that on the basis of partition and the establishment of a Jewish State, small as that is, it will be possible to find accommodation for far more refugees than by a continuation of the present mandatory regime. For under that regime every move to introduce more refugees will be met with resistance on the part of the Arabs. On the other hand, if a Jewish State is set up under a Jewish Government, which I believe would be a good and tolerant Government, it will, if the Arabs and the rest of the country are granted independent freedom, be easier to induce the Arabs to allow Jews even to enter their areas. I believe that, if this question is once settled in a clear and definite manner, the relations between the Arabs and the Jews will begin to improve. I am therefore quite satisfied in my own mind that, looking at the Palestine question as a possible solution to the world Jewish problem, there is more hope for the Jews in partition than by a continuation of the system in operation during the last few years.

And I cant find any reference to the nation of Palestine in the whole of the report, there is mention of the Mandate of Palestine and the Jewish national home. There is also mention of trans Jordan being the arab muslim national home.

SO WHY DO YOU LIE ?
That was their plan that flopped.

It flopped because it was universally rejected by the people.

No that is the direct quotes from your link that was implemented and still the arab muslims wanted it all.

And I still cant find any refere4nce to the Nation of Palestine in the link, care to enlighten the readers of this board as to where it is ?
Do you mean the link that uses terms like view, desire, and if?

I don't see anything concrete in there.

Now stop hedging and ducking the real question where does it say in your link the Nation of Palestine. I have read it through twice and cant find it. Whats wrong don't want to admit that you LIED again ?

You tell me as I am not you and cant answer that for you. So why don't you tell me WHY you hate the Jews and hide it behind anti Zionism and anti right wing ?

I don't know why but I do know how much by your own words on here.
That's your claim, not mine. If you can't say why you said something, then you're mentally retarded. Because only a retard thinks things for no reason whatsoever.

I have told you why I say you are a Jew hater, because you spew Jew Hatred in every post. Your constant demands that the US parks a carrier of the coast of Tel Aviv and barbecues Isreal with nukes because it dares to defend against islamonazi terrorism says it all really. Or the many times you post inconclusive videos that could be from anywhere and then claim the dubbed sound track proves the IDF are shooting farmers.

BINGO

BINGO

Try the arab muslims stick to the Khartoum agreements and refuse to talk peace. Doing this by placing objects in the path of the negotiators like demanding the right of return for 5 million arab muslims who have never seen Israel never mind owned land there.

Al
All the fault of the arab muslims who refuse to talk peace unless their pre conditions are met.

I don't think the Israel Firsters understand that a bunch of Europeans went to Palestine to murder the Christian and Muslim Palestinians, and take their land just because they weren't Jewish.

That's the propaganda version of history. But the facts will show you that they went to the region to establish a homeland for themselves and escape anti - Semitism in Europe.
You can repeat the same lie over and over, but it won

I don't think the Israel Firsters understand that a bunch of Europeans went to Palestine to murder the Christian and Muslim Palestinians, and take their land just because they weren't Jewish.

That's the propaganda version of history. But the facts will show you that they went to the region to establish a homeland for themselves and escape anti - Semitism in Europe.
You can repeat the same lie over and over, but it won't make it true.

That has always worked for Israel.

No, but it has worked out for Palestinians and their supporters

Well if anti Semitism was so rampant in Europe , then the jews should of got the clue that they were wrong, but no all they did was go and steal another country they could control.

I have to laugh. What a nazi wanna-be.
"Well if racism was so rampant in the world, the blacks should of got the clue that they wrong".
"Well if sexism was so rampant in the world, the women should of got the clue that they wrong".

Bigotry knows no bounds.

Palestine, as the mandate clearly showed, was a subject under international law. While she could not conclude international conventions, the mandatory Power, until further notice, concluded them on her behalf, in virtue of Article 19 of the mandate. The mandate, in Article 7, obliged the Mandatory to enact a nationality law, which again showed that the Palestinians formed a nation, and that Palestine was a State, though provisionally under guardianship. It was, moreover, unnecessary to labour the point; there was no doubt whatever that Palestine was a separate political entity. - See more at: Mandate for Palestine - League of Nations 32nd session - Minutes of the Permanent Mandates Commission 18 August 1937

From the horses mouth.

Then what about these form your link

Before you take any preliminary step, you naturally want to know clearly the end in view. What is the aim, le but, which any scheme on the general lines of Command Paper 5513 has in mind? The aim is the termination of the mandate in respect of Trans-Jordan and the greater part of Palestine, with a view to the creation of two new independent sovereign States--the one Arab and the other Jewish

By self-government they mean a Legislative Council with a Government responsible to that Legislative Council. On the present numerical basis that would mean eight Moslem Arabs for every four Jews and every one Christian. But that is only a step in what they want: they have never ceased to desire, and to tell us that they desire, the termination of the mandate and its replacement by a system of treaties similar to that which the other Arabs have in Iraq and are now getting in Syria. Still more insistent, however, is their other main demand, and this demand is put forward, not only by the Arabs of Palestine, but by the neighbouring Arab Governments and countries unanimously--i.e., the stoppage of all further Jewish immigration. In the words of their leaders, they say there are too many Jews in Palestine already.

I believe that on the basis of partition and the establishment of a Jewish State, small as that is, it will be possible to find accommodation for far more refugees than by a continuation of the present mandatory regime. For under that regime every move to introduce more refugees will be met with resistance on the part of the Arabs. On the other hand, if a Jewish State is set up under a Jewish Government, which I believe would be a good and tolerant Government, it will, if the Arabs and the rest of the country are granted independent freedom, be easier to induce the Arabs to allow Jews even to enter their areas. I believe that, if this question is once settled in a clear and definite manner, the relations between the Arabs and the Jews will begin to improve. I am therefore quite satisfied in my own mind that, looking at the Palestine question as a possible solution to the world Jewish problem, there is more hope for the Jews in partition than by a continuation of the system in operation during the last few years.

And I cant find any reference to the nation of Palestine in the whole of the report, there is mention of the Mandate of Palestine and the Jewish national home. There is also mention of trans Jordan being the arab muslim national home.

SO WHY DO YOU LIE ?
That was their plan that flopped.

It flopped because it was universally rejected by the people.

No that is the direct quotes from your link that was implemented and still the arab muslims wanted it all.

And I still cant find any refere4nce to the Nation of Palestine in the link, care to enlighten the readers of this board as to where it is ?
Do you mean the link that uses terms like view, desire, and if?

I don't see anything concrete in there.

Now stop hedging and ducking the real question where does it say in your link the Nation of Palestine. I have read it through twice and cant find it. Whats wrong don't want to admit that you LIED again ?
Where does it say the nation of Israel?

You are grasping at straws.

It doesn't because it was not in existence until may 14 1948. But it does say THE JEWISH NATIONAL HOME many times and it does mention trans Jordan in the same way.

Al
All the fault of the arab muslims who refuse to talk peace unless their pre conditions are met.

You can repeat the same lie over and over, but it won

That has always worked for Israel.

No, but it has worked out for Palestinians and their supporters

Well if anti Semitism was so rampant in Europe , then the jews should of got the clue that they were wrong, but no all they did was go and steal another country they could control.

I have to laugh. What a nazi wanna-be.
"Well if racism was so rampant in the world, the blacks should of got the clue that they wrong".
"Well if sexism was so rampant in the world, the women should of got the clue that they wrong".

Bigotry knows no bounds.

She's the life of the party at the lunatic asylum she's staying in. When they let her out of the padded room that is.

It doesn't because it was not in existence until may 14 1948. But it does say THE JEWISH NATIONAL HOME many times and it does mention trans Jordan in the same way.
THE JEWISH NATIONAL HOME

What did the Mandate mean by that?

Things would have been so much better if people who considered themselves Jewish in Europe after WWII had gone to safety and freedom in North America.
Things would have gone much better if Muslim animals didn't start attacking and killing the Jews in their own holy land. As it turns out the Jews had enough of being persecuted and killed, and decided for once, to fight back. :clap2:

The Eu

The Europeans invaded Palestine and attacked the local inhabitants with a goal of evicting and/or killing them in order to set up their own European colony in the Middle East. Why shouldn't the local Christians and Muslims have defended themselves from the European invasion?

THE JEWISH NATIONAL HOME

What did the Mandate mean by that?

Exactly what it says The National home or NATION of the Jewish people. Inviolate and within borders delineated by the LoN Mandate.

The Eu

The Europeans invaded Palestine and attacked the local inhabitants with a goal of evicting and/or killing them in order to set up their own European colony in the Middle East. Why shouldn't the local Christians and Muslims have defended themselves from the European invasion?

Because they did not have sovereignty over the land, and the arab muslim had already been granted 78% of Palestine as their national home.
NOW STOP SPAMMING THE BOARD WITH YOUR RACIST LIES AS THE MAJORITY OF THE JEWISH MIGRANTS CAME FROM ARAB MUSLIM LANDS

The Eu

You keep repeating the same garbage as if it will become true one day. Actually the region known as Palestine and most of the Middle East was under Ottoman control for 700 years. Jews maintained a strong presence not only during the Ottoman Empire but even a thousand years before the Ottoman Empire.

When the Ottoman Empire fell after WWI because they sided with the Germans, the entire Middle East East was divided into Muslim shitholes, except for 1% of the land which was designated to be the future Jewish state on their ancestral homeland. Arab Muslims (not Christians) who had invaded the region from neighboring lands then decided to start killing the Jews because they are intolerant animals, as usual. The Jews created a militia to defend themselves against the animals, a civil war ensued, and the Jews won and formed a nation. The other Jews that came to Israel were simply joining their brethren in their ancestral homeland, and by permission and request of those that controlled the land. Which wasn't the Arab Muslim savages.

Now go play that whiny Nazi soundtrack on your stupid made in Palestine record player, Fred. :rofl:

The Eu

Because they did not have sovereignty over the land, and the arab muslim had already been granted 78% of Palestine as their national home.
NOW STOP SPAMMING THE BOARD WITH YOUR RACIST LIES AS THE MAJORITY OF THE JEWISH MIGRANTS CAME FROM ARAB MUSLIM LANDS

You are the spammer. Before partition all Jews that migrated to Palestine came from Europe.

The Eu

You keep repeating the same garbage as if it will become true one day. Actually the region known as Palestine and most of the Middle East was under Ottoman control for 700 years. Jews maintained a strong presence not only during the Ottoman Empire but even a thousand years before the Ottoman Empire.

When the Ottoman Empire fell after WWI because they sided with the Germans, the entire Middle East East was divided into Muslim shitholes, except for 1% of the land which was designated to be the future Jewish state on their ancestral homeland. Arab Muslims (not Christians) who had invaded the region from neighboring lands then decided to start killing the Jews because they are intolerant animals, as usual. The Jews created a militia to defend themselves against the animals, a civil war ensued, and the Jews won and formed a nation. The other Jews that came to Israel were simply joining their brethren in their ancestral homeland, and by permission and request of those that controlled the land. Which wasn't the Arab Muslim savages.

Now go play that whiny Nazi soundtrack on your stupid made in Palestine record player, Fred. :rofl:

"Jews maintained a strong presence not only during the Ottoman Empire but even a thousand years before the Ottoman Empire."

No, that is untrue, unless the Jewish Virtual Library is lying:

" In 73 AD, the last of the revolutionaries were holed up in a mountain fort called Masada; the Romans had besieged the fort for two years, and the 1,000 men, women, and children inside were beginning to starve. In desperation, the Jewish revolutionaries killed themselves rather than surrender to the Romans. TheRomans then destroyed Jerusalem, annexed Judaea as a Roman province, and systematically drove the Jews from Palestine. After 73 AD, Hebrew history would only be the history of the Diaspora as the Jews and their world view spread over Africa, Asia, and Europe."

The Diaspora Jewish Virtual Library

The Eu

You just make things up Phoney. Everyone knows it.

The Eu

You are the spammer. Before partition all Jews that migrated to Palestine came from Europe.

Must I slap you again with the historical truth about the Jewish presence in the land for over 2000 years?

The Eu

"Jews maintained a strong presence not only during the Ottoman Empire but even a thousand years before the Ottoman Empire."

No, that is untrue, unless the Jewish Virtual Library is lying:

" In 73 AD, the last of the revolutionaries were holed up in a mountain fort called Masada; the Romans had besieged the fort for two years, and the 1,000 men, women, and children inside were beginning to starve. In desperation, the Jewish revolutionaries killed themselves rather than surrender to the Romans. TheRomans then destroyed Jerusalem, annexed Judaea as a Roman province, and systematically drove the Jews from Palestine. After 73 AD, Hebrew history would only be the history of the Diaspora as the Jews and their world view spread over Africa, Asia, and Europe."

The Diaspora Jewish Virtual Library

Right, and shortly thereafter they kept coming back and again and again and again. The Persians liberated from the Romans, and they came back and rebuilt the temple you fucking ignorant moron. Then there were other purges, they kept coming and established vibrant communities. The Jews never gave up on their holy land. Muslims point their asses to their holy site in Jerusalem while facing Mecca. Doesn't sound very holy to me. Jews rebuild, Muslim savages destroy.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back