Why Would Doctor Oz Lie About This??

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"As Dr. Mehmet Oz embarks on a bid for the U.S. Senate, the television star has largely shied away from discussing his ties to Turkey, where he maintains citizenship, and dismissed criticism from political opponents that he harbors any so-called "dual loyalties." But a photograph of Oz casting a ballot in Turkey's 2018 presidential election is rankling some national security experts -- particularly after recently saying he has "never been politically involved in Turkey in any capacity." When asked; an Oz campaign spokesperson, confirmed its authenticity to ABC News and confirmed that Oz did vote in the 2018 election. She denied that Oz's vote amounted to "political involvement."

Oz has said that he maintains dual U.S.-Turkey citizenship to care for his mother in Turkey, who suffers from Alzheimer's disease. He also served in the Turkish army for 60 days in the early 1980s -- reportedly to retain his Turkish citizenship -- and maintains real estate holdings in Turkey, plus has an endorsement deal the country's national airline, Turkish Airlines."

I mean, I see no reason why he wouldn't have just said he voted in Turkey's election..when it comes to people with foreign sounding names, Dr Oz is as American as you can get...nobody probably even knows his first name is Mehmet....he doesn't even look Muslim..He says he is Muslim, but I feel better pretending he is like a secret Christian and stuff...anyway, why not disclose you voted in a foreign election??? ..he may not have voted for the candidate that Trump loves, but I would still classify voting as political involvement...

He also leases one of his properties to the Turkish Ministry of Education for free -- could that be seen as political involvement?? Hard to say....I personally don't care....and besides, Turkey is a NATO country and last I checked, Conservatives are pretty big on supporting NATO countries....Also, it is kinda unpatriotic to accuse someone of some type of nefarious dual allegiance just because that person has ties to a foreign country....unless that guy is a radical muslim Negro obviously....

"As Dr. Mehmet Oz embarks on a bid for the U.S. Senate, the television star has largely shied away from discussing his ties to Turkey, where he maintains citizenship, and dismissed criticism from political opponents that he harbors any so-called "dual loyalties." But a photograph of Oz casting a ballot in Turkey's 2018 presidential election is rankling some national security experts -- particularly after recently saying he has "never been politically involved in Turkey in any capacity." When asked; an Oz campaign spokesperson, confirmed its authenticity to ABC News and confirmed that Oz did vote in the 2018 election. She denied that Oz's vote amounted to "political involvement."

Oz has said that he maintains dual U.S.-Turkey citizenship to care for his mother in Turkey, who suffers from Alzheimer's disease. He also served in the Turkish army for 60 days in the early 1980s -- reportedly to retain his Turkish citizenship -- and maintains real estate holdings in Turkey, plus has an endorsement deal the country's national airline, Turkish Airlines."

I mean, I see no reason why he wouldn't have just said he voted in Turkey's election..when it comes to people with foreign sounding names, Dr Oz is as American as you can get...nobody probably even knows his first name is Mehmet....he doesn't even look Muslim..He says he is Muslim, but I feel better pretending he is like a secret Christian and stuff...anyway, why not disclose you voted in a foreign election??? ..he may not have voted for the candidate that Trump loves, but I would still classify voting as political involvement...

He also leases one of his properties to the Turkish Ministry of Education for free -- could that be seen as political involvement?? Hard to say....I personally don't care....and besides, Turkey is a NATO country and last I checked, Conservatives are pretty big on supporting NATO countries....Also, it is kinda unpatriotic to accuse someone of some type of nefarious dual allegiance just because that person has ties to a foreign country....unless that guy is a radical muslim Negro obviously....
^^^^This worthless fucking darkie worries about Turkey and not our border...lololol

Turkey.I put substance in this thread Report Button pushing faggot

Worthless fucking pos schvartze darkie

Last edited:
For someone who never utters a word of protest about the Biden Crime Family's secret international intrigue, you seem awfully concerned about Oz's open attachment to his land of heritage.

You sound terribly Islamophobic here, does the idea of a devout muslim senator upset you that much?

Libs, like yourself, really don't have much use for Muslims who aren't interested in hating America and meeting your standards for marxism. But the facts are that most folks of the faith are like the Shahs of Sunset or Oz, than they are like that crazy broad in Minnesota

^^^^This worthless fucking darkie worries about Turkey and not our border...lololol

Turkey.I put substance in this thread Report Button pushing faggot

Worthless fucking pos schvartze darkie
^ Triggered ^

245508321_1054192675397970_8256321151002873645_n.jpg

For someone who never utters a word of protest about the Biden Crime Family's secret international intrigue, you seem awfully concerned about Oz's open attachment to his land of heritage.

You sound terribly Islamophobic here, does the idea of a devout muslim senator upset you that much?

Libs, like yourself, really don't have much use for Muslims who aren't interested in hating America and meeting your standards for marxism. But the facts are that most folks of the faith are like the Shahs of Sunset or Oz, than they are like that crazy broad in Minnesota
Don't worry bro...

There aren't any islamaphobic birther type movements aimed at Dr. Oz

It's just fun watching you dic suckers have to do a 180 when the guy happens to have an R by their name...kinda makes you all full of shit....again

The only reason the left hates Oz is because he's still friends with TRUMP. I say still because most of the liberals elite were friends with TRUMP in the not so distant past.

The only reason the left hates Oz is because he's still friends with TRUMP. I say still because most of the liberals elite were friends with TRUMP in the not so distant past.
loads of republicans hate him too. he screwed to many people over.

Where do lefties come up with this stuff? Is Soros' (tax exempt) Media Matters working overtime? What about the CDC's ties to criminal experiments bio-warfare in China under the Brandon regime?

Who the FUCK is 'Dr. Oz'?

I just looked it up.
He is some loser that lots of you losers follow.

You are quite the racist...
Absolutely not. Those blacks that oppose BLM are great people. The Blm darkies can drop fucking dead

Waciss....waciss..............You are Lesh....I remember you at Eyegores.......I remember

Absolutely not. Those blacks that oppose BLM are great people. The Blm darkies can drop fucking dead

Waciss....waciss..............You are Lesh....I remember you at Eyegores.......I remember
"darkies" dude?

Forum List

Back