Why Would Anyone Vote For Hillary?

"Why Would Anyone Vote For Hillary?"

Again – judicial appointments alone warrant voting for the democratic nominee, to appoint judges to the Federal courts and justices to the Supreme Court who will follow the Constitution and its case law safeguarding the privacy rights, due process rights, equal protection rights, and voting of each American.
Which is why we need someone in the GOP!

It's going to be interesting if Hill runs for office and her security clearance is pulled. That is the least punishment she'll have for mishandling Top Secret memos.

And that doesn't even touch the charges from undisclosed foreign donors to the Clinton Fund to curry favors.

Because those who would are both loyal and ignorant.

They don't give a damn how corrupt she is, they just want to make history at the cost of the country. :cuckoo:

Because those who would are both loyal and ignorant.

They don't give a damn how corrupt she is, they just want to make history at the cost of the country. :cuckoo:
Tonight she is meeting with INVESTMENT PEOPLE for big downers. Trump is holding a Town Hall where our vets are the recipient of his own fortune!

Notice the difference?

Well, if the GOP can muster up someone who speaks up for the middle class rather than throwing it under the bus because the Koch brothers tell them to, then perhaps middle classes will then vote the other way. I may not vote but I will not vote for a puppet that the corporatist control with their puppet strings.

The party that is throwing the middle class under the bus is the one importing cheap labor from third world countries to take their jobs away.

Did Bush make 9-11 happen? No, but the decision he made after 9-11 were horrible for this country and McCain/Romney and all the new GOP want to continue his policies. Not gonna happen.

Yeah, that was awful.

I missed the part about Hillary getting credit for a surplus.
It's called no corrupt Pub bubble bust DUH, brainwashed functional MORON.

Hillary gets credit for lack of corruption?
That's funny on several levels.
Name any corruption by her, dupe. RW idiocy.

Cattle futures, Travel Office, Clinton Foundation...etc...etc...etc
Clinton Foundation, emails, Benghazi.

Bill Clinton handed GW Bush a surplus.

Yeah, Internet bubbles are cool.

That's why I'm voting for Hillary.

Did she engineer the Internet bubble? Did she push for less spending?
What did she do to create a surplus?
Did Bush make 9-11 happen? No, but the decision he made after 9-11 were horrible for this country and McCain/Romney and all the new GOP want to continue his policies. Not gonna happen.

Yeah, that was awful.

Hillary is the best candidate. Bernie would be great but my money's on hillary beating any of the Republican losers

Yeah, that was awful.

Hillary is the best candidate. Bernie would be great but my money's on hillary beating any of the Republican losers
She's "best" if you admire Joseph Stalin.

Yeah, that was awful.

What are those things? You guys have cried wolf so often.

We love Hillary so much she could shoot someone and she wouldn't lose one of us

Yeah, that was awful.

You say that every election dumb fuck and neither bill or Barrack were Stalin.

We're the only country that doesn't have healthcare for all. Oh, and we're only 4th best country in the world. Germany and Canada are ahead of us. They give all their citizens healthcare. That's not Stalin you stupid fucker

We're the only country that doesn't have healthcare for all. Oh, and we're only 4th best country in the world. Germany and Canada are ahead of us. They give all their citizens healthcare. That's not Stalin you stupid fucker

Obviously Obama isn't Stalin. He's Obama. However, the only thing that stops him from ruling just like Stalin are the checks and balances built into our government.

Actually, providing government healthcare is just like Stalin. They did have "universal" government provided healthcare in the Soviet Union, didn't they?

Yeah, that was awful.

What are those things? You guys have cried wolf so often.

We love Hillary so much she could shoot someone and she wouldn't lose one of us

What are those things?

The first one was a Hillary crime from Arkansas.
The second, when Bill was President.
There are many more while she was Sec of State.

Well, if the GOP can muster up someone who speaks up for the middle class rather than throwing it under the bus because the Koch brothers tell them to, then perhaps middle classes will then vote the other way. I may not vote but I will not vote for a puppet that the corporatist control with their puppet strings.

The party that is throwing the middle class under the bus is the one importing cheap labor from third world countries to take their jobs away.
Corporations hire that cheap labor.

And Michigan is run by Republicans and Dearborn mi is all Muslim. And Minnesota has 30,000 Somali refuges. The whites there are treating them like shit. No wonder they hate us. American whites can be disgusting

Obviously Obama isn't Stalin. He's Obama. However, the only thing that stops him from ruling just like Stalin are the checks and balances built into our government.

Actually, providing government healthcare is just like Stalin. They did have "universal" government provided healthcare in the Soviet Union, didn't they?
Today they have universal healthcare in every country but the united States of corporations

And Michigan is run by Republicans and Dearborn mi is all Muslim. And Minnesota has 30,000 Somali refuges. The whites there are treating them like shit. No wonder they hate us. American whites can be disgusting

They couldn't hire it if the government didn't look the other way when they entered the country illegally. Turds like you are always blaming corporations when it's clear as day that government is responsible. Securing the border is the government's main responsibility. It's not the responsibility of corporations.

Dearborn didn't allow those Muslims to enter the country. Obama did.

Today they have universal healthcare in every country but the united States of corporations

So then Obama is like Stalin?

They couldn't hire it if the government didn't look the other way when they entered the country illegally. Turds like you are always blaming corporations when it's clear as day that government is responsible. Securing the border is the government's main responsibility. It's not the responsibility of corporations.

Dearborn didn't allow those Muslims to enter the country. Obama did.
And bush 1&2 and Reagan. We've been the Muslim capital of America long before Obama.

And it was on Reagan's watch we went from 1 million illegals doing migrant seasonal job only then leave at the end of the season to 10 million doing housekeeping and staying all year then having babies here. Milking the welfare system.

You just can't seem to get yourself to blame the corporations who are the lower or the attraction that brings if he goes into this country. We never needed offense before Corporation started hiring illegals full time in jobs Americans would do

[Q

I think I'll go with the US court system over your drivel lol. The Clintons lost money on their investment. Soros terrorists LOL. Idiot.

We have heard it all before:

Bp9kjnOCcAEaNs6.jpg

Only corporations want to flood the market with with workers. It lowers wages.

Just yesterday someone reminded me what a hard on bill gates had for getting more hbn1 visas so he could hire more Indian programmers cheap. I never think of bill gates as a dick and I'm not jealous of him but the fact is corporations love the influx of immigrants. And you believe the GOP wants to do anything about it? You're cooking yourself.

Just yesterday someone reminded me what a hard on bill gates had for getting more hbn1 visas so he could hire more Indian programmers cheap. I never think of bill gates as a dick and I'm not jealous of him but the fact is corporations love the influx of immigrants. And you believe the GOP wants to do anything about it? You're cooking yourself.

Let's stick it to those corporations, deport 20 million illegals.

Forum List

Back