Why won't the media call Trump a Racist?

The answer is simple. The media has been so bullied by Conservatives about being "unfair" to the right that they are afraid to criticize even the most offensive behavior. Trump is well aware of the castration of the media when it comes to criticizing his newfound party and is taking full advantage of it

Why the media is duty-bound to call Donald Trump a racist

But for some reason, when covering the people vying for the most powerful office in the land, the media is hesitant to apply the "R" word, no matter how apt it may be. And that hesitation could have extraordinarily serious consequences for the country.
But just denying the refugees fleeing terrorism and repression wasn't enough. The anti-terrorism furor has grown into an anti-Muslim furor. Trump has called for shutting down mosques and refused to rule out a national registry for Muslims. Marco Rubio is trying to out-Trump Trump by calling not just for shutting down mosques, but
even cafes or websites where Muslims gather.
But look at where we are today. Leading candidates for presidents are flirting with requiring adherents of a single religion to be registered. To carry identification cards. To be subject to additional surveillance. To be refused entry to the nation even if they're escaping horrific repression. To have their houses of worship closed down.
Those are racist, fascist policies. To avoid the comparison with early Nazi repression against Jews is to avoid telling the full story. And that's just what the media is doing by refusing to call these proposals racist.
The media is controlled by the rich corporations now. They control the message. They use racism as a wedge issue to divide the masses. Without these wedge issues like god, gays and guns, the GOP would offer middle class people very little. The GOP learned all they have to do is sucker dumb American voters with these wedge issues then they'd vote against their own financial interests. Anti abortion people vote against themselves over abortion. Racists vote GOP because black people vote Democratic. Homophobes vote GOP because it is the party for homophobes. Etc

Here we see more of the mindless, hyper-partisan bullshit that democrat drones are limited to.
Broken record says huh?

Utter horseshit. "Racist" is the epithet de jure whenever libs have no facts or logic to support their demands, which is almost always.
That's the typical, and false, rant of the right wing who cannot logically and honestly defend their prejudices and biases against anyone who is not white.

which "prejudices" are those? You mean the fact that we want our immigration laws enforced? You mean the fact that we don't want a flood of cheap labor from third world countries to take jobs from Americans? You mean the fact that we don't want to import a bunch of people who despise our culture and our freedoms?

Those "prejudices?"
If you had any sense of history and a broader world vision, you would know that the history of immigration in America has been a recitation of the things you speak of now: taking away jobs from real Americans, despising 'our culture' and 'our freedoms,' etc. That's what people have been saying about immigrants from the very beginning, when the immigrants were different from themselves, whether they were hating Irish immigrants, Italian immigrants, Asian, Hispanic, whatever, it's the same old rant. It can be likened to the age old rant that kids today are worse than we were, worse then ever, have no respect, are rude, brutish, etc. Basically, you are a small minded hater of everything that isn't just like you. The immigrants are taking jobs the vast majority of Americans refuse to do. They do not hate your culture or cultural values, they simply wish to maintain their own as well as assimilate into the general mass culture. You are so limited. So very, very limited.

First of all bripunk hates America, so you're wasting your time. Second, you were doing okay until you got to the "jobs Americans refuse to do" nonsense. That tired old line is bullshit.

I don't hate American, shitstain. I just hate all the goose-steppers like you that have infested it.
Maybe he will change his name to Harry Carrie.

And obviously, "democrat" is racist, as is "liberal". Heck, even "white" is racist against those who are born white but claim to be black.

Just being white makes you a racist.
No. Being a racist makes you a racist. If you feel your ideas are under attack, it isn't because you are white but because your ideas are racist.

Utter horseshit. "Racist" is the epithet de jure whenever libs have no facts or logic to support their demands, which is almost always.
That's the typical, and false, rant of the right wing who cannot logically and honestly defend their prejudices and biases against anyone who is not white.
When you being with a false premise, namely, that the "right wing" has "prejudices and biases against anyone who is not white", you cannot possibly arrive at a valid conclusion.
Everyone else is wrong huh? Lol

But you are right. Bruce Jenner doesn't hate gays and Ben carson doesn't hate blacks. They care most about their money and they agree on fiscal issues because it benefits them.

Their positions don't benefit you though. Their policies treat you like a niggro.

If you had any sense of history and a broader world vision, you would know that the history of immigration in America has been a recitation of the things you speak of now: taking away jobs from real Americans, despising 'our culture' and 'our freedoms,' etc. That's what people have been saying about immigrants from the very beginning, when the immigrants were different from themselves, whether they were hating Irish immigrants, Italian immigrants, Asian, Hispanic, whatever, it's the same old rant. It can be likened to the age old rant that kids today are worse than we were, worse then ever, have no respect, are rude, brutish, etc. Basically, you are a small minded hater of everything that isn't just like you. The immigrants are taking jobs the vast majority of Americans refuse to do. They do not hate your culture or cultural values, they simply wish to maintain their own as well as assimilate into the general mass culture. You are so limited. So very, very limited.

First of all bripunk hates America, so you're wasting your time. Second, you were doing okay until you got to the "jobs Americans refuse to do" nonsense. That tired old line is bullshit.

I don't hate American [sic].......

You have professed your hatred for America, and have denounced your citizenship, here many times, you low-life piece of shit. You are just an unwanted squatter at this point. GTFO.

Really? Perhaps you can provide a quote of me doing that.

Anyone can view your posting history, losereb.

I knew you couldn't find any quotes of what you claim.

Why won't the media call Obama a racist? He is one

Why is Classless Ass so afraid to discuss Drumpf's racism that she has to change the subject?

Stay on topic. If you want to like about President Obama, go start a thread.

Twenty years in REv. Wright's Black Liberation Theology Church.

The lack of outrage from the left on that undermines their credibility when they claim to be upset about Trump's supposedly racism.

Thus it is a relevant on topic question.
You have to ask why black people are unhappy with America?

http://nypost.com/2015/11/24/chicago-on-edge-after-cop-charged-with-murder-for-shooting-black-teen/

No wonder we call you an ignorant racist.

If America is not the best place in the world to be a black man, then it is a close second.

The problems of the black man in America are MOSTLY self inflicted, at this point, AND do not justify the raving hatred and anti-americanism demonstrated by Rev Wright and embraced by the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES.

Not to mention that Marxism is a receipt for tyranny and oppression.

You lefties call me an "ignorant racist" because you find it easy to engage in personal attacks then to defend your policies and agenda based on their merits.

There are some who have even said certain segments of our population should wear some sort of identification. Amazingly, they either fail to see the connection between that the nazi's forcing Jews to wear ID, or, more likely, they're in favor of it.

11998896_10153369000078458_2355150245711560219_n.jpg

Whether the media uses the racist word is mostly irrelevant. They need to stop letting Trump off the hook so easily. He needs to be held accountable for his rhetoric.
Trump doubling down on his hateful rhetoric should not go unchallenged

Why was Obama not held accountable for his twenty years as a member of REv. Wright's Church?

That bullshit did not work in 2008 and does not work today

I know it didn't work. THe lib media pretended to believe his lie that he didn't notice, over twenty years that his friend, political ally and spiritual mentor was a raving racist anti-american.

And you, as a lib, have no credibility to complain about someone else's racism because of that action.

The media ragged on the Rev. Wright fake scandal relentlessly to the point where Obama gave a nationally televised speech on it.

Actually he gave two.

The first one he told Whitey the he had to understand the anger of the Black Man and that he would not throw Rev Wright under the bus any more than he would his racist grandmother.

Then when the polls showed that voters were not buying that crap, he gave another.

And presented his new excuse, one that would not fool a retarded child.

And the media pretended to buy it, and let the issue drop.

You have professed your hatred for America, and have denounced your citizenship, here many times, you low-life piece of shit. You are just an unwanted squatter at this point. GTFO.

Everyone can read your posting history, traitor.

That's another way of saying "I can't produce the evidence."

Had a change of heart, traitor?

Nope. I never said what you claim, asshole. Despising our government isn't the same as despising America.

......Despising our government ....

Of the people, for the people, by the people...

That's a Lincoln lie. It's the ultimate hypocrisy for a man who was a dictator and who wiped his ass on the Constitution.

That's a Lincoln lie. It's the ultimate hypocrisy for a man who was a dictator and who wiped his ass on the Constitution.

GTFO of my country, traitor.

You get the fuck out of my country, you fucking servile bootlicking Nazi toad.

Go find a country you don't hate, you fucking loser traitor. You are not welcome here.

Go find a country you don't hate, you fucking loser traitor. You are not welcome here.

Sure I am welcome here, but not by bootlicking Nazi toads.

You call me a "traitor" but you reject the very principles this country was founded on.

Sure I am welcome here......

No you're not, traitor scum.

Sure I am welcome here......

No you're not, traitor scum.

Failure to worship your favorite dictator doesn't make someone a traitor, moron.

Forum List

Back