Why won't Obama admit he's gay and that Michelle is a tranny like Joan Rivers said?

Moorelloyd

Gold Member
Aug 5, 2016
the facts are all there.

of course shes a tranny, Joan Rivers died for even speaking on it.. And why obama be pushing the gay agenda.. Because it pertains to him and Michael. Obama addressed his "wife" as Micheal during a speech. Not once but twice during this speech.You dont make those kind of accidents after being married however many years they are pretending they have been. At first I didnt believe it, but as I look now at her pics, and his manly shoulders, an adams apple which hasnt been shaved completely down, and that bulge- well then it becomes quite clear that this actually is the first at something.. The first gay president married to a tranny.

Odumbo has been charading as a straight married man. Truth is he is a homosexual and married to a transexual. What mentally ill ppl will we elect next?

Pretty sure Joan was drunk, hallucinating, or on pain medication from her latest face lift when she said that. If you cant tell the beautiful Michelle Obama is a woman then you must be a aggressively gay male.

the facts are all there.

of course shes a tranny, Joan Rivers died for even speaking on it.. And why obama be pushing the gay agenda.. Because it pertains to him and Michael. Obama addressed his "wife" as Micheal during a speech. Not once but twice during this speech.You dont make those kind of accidents after being married however many years they are pretending they have been. At first I didnt believe it, but as I look now at her pics, and his manly shoulders, an adams apple which hasnt been shaved completely down, and that bulge- well then it becomes quite clear that this actually is the first at something.. The first gay president married to a tranny.

Odumbo has been charading as a straight married man. Truth is he is a homosexual and married to a transexual. What mentally ill ppl will we elect next?

Are you a retard?

the facts are all there.

All I can say is LMAO!!

Obama IS gay though,
You are gay too so you should hook up.

Calling me a liar with no facts to back it up? typical leftist loser.
I didnt call you a liar. You really reacted to me calling uncensored gay. Are you in the closet? Did i touch a nerve?

Yeah, because you are REALLY posted the facts and evidence to prove me wrong.....NOPE, you are just talking out of your retarded trash butt.

Pretty sure Joan was drunk, hallucinating, or on pain medication from her latest face lift when she said that. If you cant tell the beautiful Michelle Obama is a woman then you must be a aggressively gay male.
Only a chimp could see Michelle Obama as 'beautiful'.

Only a chimp could see Michelle Obama as 'beautiful'.
i disagree. You cave chimps and Black people see Michelle as beautiful. Thats why she was in the fashion magazines.

Michelle Obama - The Hill's 50 Most Beautiful 2015

The Obamas did not accomplish much in the White House, but I will say they kept their sense of humor and fun. That takes a pretty mentally healthy person.

Forum List

Back