Ignore those who tell you to take it elsewhere. You are in the correct forum. If they don't want to read your silliness...well...they don't have to, lol.

and...no..I don't think Michelle is a dude. And even if it were true..I don't give a damn. She was not POTUS.

Well it hasn't become common knowledge as yet, but it will one day. Until then, this shocking information will have to stay relegated to the conspiracy theory section cause frankly.. it'll get yanked if posted in any other section.

Michelle aka "Michael Robinson" is transgendered and it is well known with in the D.C beltway. She/he has had too may "equipment" malfunctions. The one on Ellen's show was SOOO blatantly obvious.

Michelle aka "Michael Robinson" is transgendered and it is well known with in the D.C beltway. She/he has had too may "equipment" malfunctions. The one on Ellen's show was SOOO blatantly obvious.

We now know the reason why every time we looked at a picture of Michelle Obama our first reaction was eww.. she's ugly.. then, something looks weirdish, can't put my finger on it but something don't look right. That was our manstincs kickin in telling us it was a dude with a __fill_in_the_blank__ .

Ignore those who tell you to take it elsewhere. You are in the correct forum. If they don't want to read your silliness...well...they don't have to, lol.

and...no..I don't think Michelle is a dude. And even if it were true..I don't give a damn. She was not POTUS.

Well it hasn't become common knowledge as yet, but it will one day. Until then, this shocking information will have to stay relegated to the conspiracy theory section cause frankly.. it'll get yanked if posted in any other section.
This "story" has been around since Obama first became POTUS. Why be all concerned about it now?

Just asking OK? where do you suppose the kids came from?

Either adopted or more likely born of a female surrogate. Obama probably donated the sperm for one child and the other dude probably donated the sperm for the other child. So one child resembles Obama and one child resembles the other dude. And because the two children are both related by the same mother (probably) then Obama and the other dude are now related by the children and have a permanent bond between them.

Either adopted or more likely born of a female surrogate. Obama probably donated the sperm for one child and the other dude probably donated the sperm for the other child. So one child resembles Obama and one child resembles the other dude. And because the two children are both related by the same mother (probably) then Obama and the other dude are now related by the children and have a permanent bond between them.
OK, plausible, still don't believe it but that does cover it...there would have to be a woman out there sitting on a gold mine if it is true.

In some pics, she looks good. In most pics, she looks awful. Back when Obama was first running, a lot of women called her Scoop Mouth because her mouth looks like a back hoe scoop. But...that was then. This is now.

uglDfl4.gif

IezTgm6.jpg

I've heard rumors over the years but I didn't really believe it. I always figured she was just kind of a manish looking chic. But after looking at video and photographic evidence last week, it looks like Michelle Obama was indeed born a man, and indeed has male genitalia. I was shocked when it dawned on me. This is no hoax. I figured it would be best to post this topic in the "Conspiracy Theory" area of the forum because I knew the thread would get yanked if I posted it in the Main News area, but.. Obama passed his homosexual buddy off as the First Lady of The United States of America for 8 years. Obama punked an entire nation. And.. he/she still does speaking engagements under the pretense of a woman.

Here's a video of Joan Rivers being interviewed by reporters after officiating at a "gay wedding". One of the reporters asks her if she thinks there will ever be a gay president, to which Joan responds, "we already have a gay president in Obama, just calm down, Michelle is trans", which the reporter then stutters -what did you say?- and then Joan says "Michelle is transgendered, everybody knows it, it's okay"

Watch the video

Then there's this video

Then there are other videos of Obama accidentally calling Michelle "Michael". Which makes no sense. How could he inadvertantly call his wife "Michael" by accident?

So, watch the videos for yourself and see for yourself. Let the truth come into the daylight.

Watch the crotch. There appears to something down there that shouldn't be there. Trying to remain family friendly here..

MOHarvard384x216.gif

I assume the daughters were either adopted or.. more than likely, born of a female surrogate. Obama prob donated the sperm for one child so that the child looked like him and the other dude probably donated the sperm for the other child so that child looked like him. And then also they now have a permanent bond between them.

It all makes sense now doesn't it? The rainbow lights lighting up the White House when the Supreme Court decided that gay marriage was legal in all 50 states. Remember that? Pushing hard for open homosexuals in the military and transsexuals in the military. Just pushing hard for the homosexual agenda on all fronts really.

Right click on that GIF up there and choose "Save Image As" and save it and spread it around every chance you get. I can make smaller GIF's if it's more convenient if you ask. And I got larger GIF's that work on sites that do HTML. I could only get a 384 x 216 to show up on this site. I got a 640 x 360 GIF that's much bigger to see better. People need to know the truth. I mean.. seriously.

"I'll have the most transparent administration in history" is what I heard when he took office. Phssst

1199504813069.thumbnail.jpg

It just figures conservatives are searching for and seeing imaginary balls everywhere since they lost their own pair of balls and can't seem to find them.

I read the title to this OP and first figured it was some old resurrected thread from Barack Obamas presidency. But no it is not. Even for the shit bag Conspiracy Theories forum, this is absolutely asinine.

I suspect a puppet, too, trolling,

Trolling for what? Truth?

I guess you're a Obama supporter and you don't like what it means for his reputation? Sorry man. I haven't done anything to Obama's reputation. Obama is entirely responsible for his own reputation. As each and every individual is.

There is as much factual evidence for this as there is for the theories of Flat Earthers and those who claim the moon landing never happened.

I don't mind you posting. It's good to have a laugh with my morning coffee.

I've heard rumors over the years but I didn't really believe it. I always figured she was just kind of a manish looking chic. But after looking at video and photographic evidence last week, it looks like Michelle Obama was indeed born a man, and indeed has male genitalia. I was shocked when it dawned on me. This is no hoax. I figured it would be best to post this topic in the "Conspiracy Theory" area of the forum because I knew the thread would get yanked if I posted it in the Main News area, but.. Obama passed his homosexual buddy off as the First Lady of The United States of America for 8 years. Obama punked an entire nation. And.. he/she still does speaking engagements under the pretense of a woman.

Here's a video of Joan Rivers being interviewed by reporters after officiating at a "gay wedding". One of the reporters asks her if she thinks there will ever be a gay president, to which Joan responds, "we already have a gay president in Obama, just calm down, Michelle is trans", which the reporter then stutters -what did you say?- and then Joan says "Michelle is transgendered, everybody knows it, it's okay"

Watch the video

Then there's this video

Then there are other videos of Obama accidentally calling Michelle "Michael". Which makes no sense. How could he inadvertantly call his wife "Michael" by accident?

So, watch the videos for yourself and see for yourself. Let the truth come into the daylight.

Watch the crotch. There appears to something down there that shouldn't be there. Trying to remain family friendly here..

MOHarvard384x216.gif

I assume the daughters were either adopted or.. more than likely, born of a female surrogate. Obama prob donated the sperm for one child so that the child looked like him and the other dude probably donated the sperm for the other child so that child looked like him. And then also they now have a permanent bond between them.

It all makes sense now doesn't it? The rainbow lights lighting up the White House when the Supreme Court decided that gay marriage was legal in all 50 states. Remember that? Pushing hard for open homosexuals in the military and transsexuals in the military. Just pushing hard for the homosexual agenda on all fronts really.

Right click on that GIF up there and choose "Save Image As" and save it and spread it around every chance you get. I can make smaller GIF's if it's more convenient if you ask. And I got larger GIF's that work on sites that do HTML. I could only get a 384 x 216 to show up on this site. I got a 640 x 360 GIF that's much bigger to see better. People need to know the truth. I mean.. seriously.

"I'll have the most transparent administration in history" is what I heard when he took office. Phssst

Insane and Inane comment,we all know some Americans are WEIDOS but who cares what rubbish you think

Forum List

Back