Why won't Democrats repeal the individual mandate?

Not all laws have to be enforced

If so, the border fence would have been completed

-Geaux

It was never funded, was it?

That is the correct answer.

Senate rejects border fence - Washington Times

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Senators on Tuesday rejected building the 700 miles of double-tier border fencing Congress authorized just seven years ago, with a majority of the Senate saying they didn’t want to delay granting illegal immigrants legal status while the fence was being built.

On October 26, 2006, U.S. President George W. Bush signed the Secure Fence Act of 2006 (Pub.L. 109–367) into law stating, “This bill will help protect the American people. This bill will make our borders more secure. It is an important step toward immigration reform.
Secure Fence Act of 2006 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

That means...

It's the law of the land!!

So, now what?

Last edited:
Because they have to.

Actually, they're not signing on because the have to, they're signing on because they WANT to.

Sorry, but if something is going to provide a benefit AND save me money, I'm gonna go for it.

Face it...................Obamacare is saving a lot of people a lot of money while providing a very real benefit.

No wonder the GOP was so much against it, and no wonder they chose to try to shut it down on the day it went into effect.

The GOP is scared it's going to work (and it looks like it will) because they were scared about the upcoming elections.

Sorry................but if you voted against Obamacare, you're going to be seen as being against the will of the people.

Me? I support it, and am going to enroll for it, because now I can finally afford healthcare.

Not all laws have to be enforced

If so, the border fence would have been completed

-Geaux

It was never funded, was it?

That is the correct answer.

Senate rejects border fence - Washington Times

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Senators on Tuesday rejected building the 700 miles of double-tier border fencing Congress authorized just seven years ago, with a majority of the Senate saying they didn’t want to delay granting illegal immigrants legal status while the fence was being built.

On October 26, 2006, U.S. President George W. Bush signed the Secure Fence Act of 2006 (Pub.L. 109–367) into law stating, “This bill will help protect the American people. This bill will make our borders more secure. It is an important step toward immigration reform.
Secure Fence Act of 2006 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

That means...

It's the law of the land!!

So, now what?

Now what?

Why, the rw's whine and moan and pretend they don't know there net zero illegals coming across from the south. They also pretend they don't know that President Obama deported more than any other presidents.

But, they aren't pretending that they don't know we have three other wide open borders, across which has come foreign terrorists among other undesirables.

For the r's is just SSDD.

Now what?

Why, the rw's whine and moan and pretend they don't know there net zero illegals coming across from the south. They also pretend they don't know that President Obama deported more than any other presidents.

But, they aren't pretending that they don't know we have three other wide open borders, across which has come foreign terrorists among other undesirables.

For the r's is just SSDD.

Reports pls.
Proof pls.

Fact not opinion. I deal in fact.

It's the law of the land!

I've got a question.................if Obamacare is so repugnant to those who are of the GOP ilk, then why are so many Republicans signing on for it?

I'll give you a hint.....................it's because it saves them money.

How many Republicans have signed up for it?

Forum List

Back