Why We Need a Third Party

You libertarians are losers, because we Americans are not going to play by your rules.

My gosh, some of you are so stupid you think Obama is a Kenyan.

You libertarians are losers, because we Americans are not going to play by your rules.

Let's see... his brothers and sisters are Kenyan... his father was... he grandmother said Obama's a kenyan... his aunt that came here to collect welfare was... his school thought he was when he was going there... his publicist thought he was... his wife thought he was... But we have a copy of a copy of a copy of an edited BC and a birth announcement made by his communist white grandma back in hawaii. Oh yeah that's proof positive.

Let's see... his brothers and sisters are Kenyan... his father was... he grandmother said Obama's a kenyan... his aunt that came here to collect welfare was... his school thought he was when he was going there... his publicist thought he was... his wife thought he was... But we have a copy of a copy of a copy of an edited BC and a birth announcement made by his communist white grandma back in hawaii. Oh yeah that's proof positive.

You tell them all about it. If your strongly worded post doesn't convince them, you can always post a link to the investigations that Donald Trump and Sheriff pink panties did......Oh wait....those investigations haven't been released.......Why not?

You tell them all about it. If your strongly worded post doesn't convince them, you can always post a link to the investigations that Donald Trump and Sheriff pink panties did......Oh wait....those investigations haven't been released.......Why not?
They were released. What planet were you on when they released them?

birfers

laughing-019.gif

Still waiting for all that limited government action by mainstream republicans, Fakey. Why are you so dodgey? That's rhetorical, dipshit.

upload_2014-12-8_15-34-22.png
Look up "progressivism" tell us that most libertarians disagree with the definition.

Want we all want is our tax dollars to be used more frugally and responsibly.

They were released. What planet were you on when they released them?

I bow to your greater wisdom. Please inform this poor little liberal where he might find the final results of Donald Trump's, or Sheriff pink panties investigations into Obama's birthplace. Did they ever find what they were looking for, or did they finally admit they were both just full of shit?

Forum List

Back