Why We Need A Special Prosecutor

No. It's about when you do Obama derangement syndrome for 6 years, don't start thinking you'll be taken seriously now, esp when your party platform is unpopular with 60% on immigration and gay rights, and you've lost 5-6 pop vote general elections. Impeach the guy now, it'll actually HELP his popularity.

If the gop ever becomes rational again, then perhaps it can play like an adult.

Blind acceptance of the ruined economy, infrastructure and world status is so very cute! In an innocent, childish sort of way.

All this is about citizens united. The gop just needs to move along. Fighting these conspiracy theories, even where there probably is a coverup, goes nowhere. 65% are sick of the govt shutdowns, and they know the far right will torpedo immigration. The gop's losing on policy. Fix that and all is well.

I see.

You're vote is for corruption.

Vote Democrat?

No. It's about when you do Obama derangement syndrome for 6 years, don't start thinking you'll be taken seriously now, esp when your party platform is unpopular with 60% on immigration and gay rights, and you've lost 5-6 pop vote general elections. Impeach the guy now, it'll actually HELP his popularity.

Bush remained "untouchable" through 9/11, Iraq, and Katrina. Too late to impeach him now; lost emails are worth more than lost lives to some, sad.

Did you just use the word "rational"?????

The concept of irony has spent the entirety of its existence waiting for you to come along and give it meaning.

I fully support doing whatever, whenever, however if it will bring this to a close and shut up the right.

Bush remained "untouchable" through 9/11, Iraq, and Katrina. Too late to impeach him now; lost emails are worth more than lost lives to some, sad.

"...lost emails are worth more than lost lives to some,..."

Did you actually think that was clever???

Astounding how stupid you Leftists get in your scurry to defend the windbag in the White House.

I fully support doing whatever, whenever, however if it will bring this to a close and shut up the right.

"...shut up the right."

Over and over.

This is the Utopian dream of the Left: silence any and all opposing voices.

Would simply putting all of 'The Right' in gulags serve your purpose?

"...shut up the right."

Over and over.

totally out of context ....

Issa Blamed IBM Software For Loss Of 22 Million Bush Emails | Crooks and Liars

So....your desire is not to "...shut up the right."

Or, have I bought you to your senses in reminding that that was the constant aim of every totalitarian regime?

"...shut up the right."

Over and over.

totally out of context ....

Issa Blamed IBM Software For Loss Of 22 Million Bush Emails | Crooks and Liars

Or, have I bought you to your senses in reminding that that was the constant aim of every totalitarian regime?

I question your ability to bring anyone to their senses. Having any sense yourself is mandatory first.

point being, the right is more than willing to follow Issa today without questioning his rationale regarding his past. A shut up moment for the right.

I question your ability to bring anyone to their senses. Having any sense yourself is mandatory first.

point being, the right is more than willing to follow Issa today without questioning his rationale regarding his past. A shut up moment for the right.

In the words of the Brown Bomber: 'You can run, but you can't hide.'

Who said this: ""...shut up the right."

shut up hack.

saying that neither running or hiding

at this point I refuse to lower myself to your intellect and communicate any further ....

end transmission

shut up hack.

saying that neither running or hiding

at this point I refuse to lower myself to your intellect and communicate any further ....

end transmission

Thereby verifying every thing I said about you.

A special prosecutor for who? Issa, Gowdy, Gohmert ... there are just so many of them who need investigating.

What the heck, have special prosecutors investigate all of them. For sedition just to start. But knowing Republicans, they're probably in the pay of some Saudi prince or Russian oligarch, which would push it to treason. Get a couple of these ODS ratfuks swinging from nooses, and that will put a big damper on the treasonous tendencies of the rest.

A special prosecutor for who? Issa, Gowdy, Gohmert ... there are just so many of them who need investigating.

What the heck, have special prosecutors investigate all of them. For sedition just to start. But knowing Republicans, they're probably in the pay of some Saudi prince or Russian oligarch, which would push it to treason. Get a couple of these ODS ratfuks swinging from nooses, and that will put a big damper on the treasonous tendencies of the rest.

All of which prompts me to ask:

Does it reach?

Forum List

Back