Why we need a public option!

you are making the usual base appeal to emotion, a tactic usually reserved for and employed to derail discussion. You are talking past your own post, #256. You made a remark I provided a counter....if you don't like what Elmendorf said what can I say?

Playing the cons wanna kill people card is really old and leads nowhere, thats prbably why you played it.

Your argument is with Elmendorf and the fact that nothing is free, in fact it will cost more than they stipulated for and allowed for under the terms obama set out, someone some where will be paying for all of this.

The awful physics of life and reality of life intrudes were common sense flees.....

Define cost. What is the cost if your loved one, your spouse, child or grandchild is infected with a disease through no fault of her/his own and dies?
Is the greed of callous conservatives so great that they don't give a shit even for their own?

How exactly do you see the greed of conservatives causing someone's death?

You wanted to have this conversation so have a little fucking integrity.

Define cost. What is the cost if your loved one, your spouse, child or grandchild is infected with a disease through no fault of her/his own and dies?
Is the greed of callous conservatives so great that they don't give a shit even for their own?

How exactly do you see the greed of conservatives causing someone's death?

You wanted to have this conversation so have a little fucking integrity.

Let's discuss AIDS. Reagan ignored it, hell, it only killed gays (so who cared?). Do I need to spell it out for you? If so ask, and I will.

Forum List

Back