Why we have gun crime...7 time felon with 4th gun case freed on ankle monitor tries to shoot and kill his girlfriend. Thanks democrats.

TL;DR.

Tell you one thing, Tommy Jefferson didn't want Sally Hemmings to be packing heat...

And you can guess why.
You didn't read cause you don't want to read the historical facts.
You don't want the responsibility of owning the facts because that might just cause you to have to rethink your opinion.

Gotcha...

ou didn't read cause you don't want to read the historical facts.
You don't want the responsibility of owning the facts because that might just cause you to have to rethink your opinion.

Nope, I have a degree in history. I'll go with that over some rando on the internet, thanks.
The Founding Slave Rapists didn't want the unwashed rabble to own guns or form angry mobs.
When they talked about "the people", they meant the elite- White, land-owning males who could afford guns, and would do so in the context of a well-regulated militia.

Nope, I have a degree in history. I'll go with that over some rando on the internet, thanks.
The Founding Slave Rapists didn't want the unwashed rabble to own guns or form angry mobs.
When they talked about "the people", they meant the elite- White, land-owning males who could afford guns, and would do so in the context of a well-regulated militia.
For someone with a degree, you don't have the ability to form logical arguments. Did you fail English Comp, Writing 101? You really are a bitter, over-the-hill, fwhite male who wants to blame everyone else for their woes. You have a history degree and you write resumes for a living. Why don't you do something better with your "degree" instead of being angry with your position in life. And don't even start down the "I had a good life until 2008 when the market crashed because of the republicans, white supremacy, and all you gun lovers destroyed my existence", that's a BS excuse. You weren't the only affected in 2008. The only one you have to blame for your current state is you. God you're pathetic. I'm not wasting any more time discussing anything with you.

For someone with a degree, you don't have the ability to form logical arguments. Did you fail English Comp, Writing 101? You really are a bitter, over-the-hill, fwhite male who wants to blame everyone else for their woes.

Where am I blaming anyone else here? I'm pointing out that we have an unacceptable situation- hundreds of thousands of gun crimes a year because some idiot has decided that gun ownership should be a "right".

And you guys do this by intentionally misrepresenting the kind of country that the Founding Slave Rapists wanted. it wasn't one where the slaves could decide they had quite enough of this shit and off them.

You have a history degree and you write resumes for a living. Why don't you do something better with your "degree" instead of being angry with your position in life.

First, the resume thing is more of a side business. In the 13 years since I supplemented my income with that, I've been able to eliminate most of my debt, buy a better house, and set aside a nice little nest egg.

Now, I often considered becoming a teacher with that degree after my time in the military ended. Then I realize how little teaching actually pays!

But here's the main reason I do it. I do some real good. I've helped THOUSANDS of people get better jobs or get their lives or careers back on track. I'm able to do something I mostly feel good about and make some money doing it.

And don't even start down the "I had a good life until 2008 when the market crashed because of the republicans, white supremacy, and all you gun lovers destroyed my existence", that's a BS excuse.

You miss the point, as you often do. I'm going to do well no matter what happens. But life would be easier if the Republicans didn't fuck it up every time they get into office, which they've done most of my lifetime. Trump, the Bushes, Reagan, Nixon. Not a good one in the lot.

You weren't the only affected in 2008. The only one you have to blame for your current state is you. God you're pathetic. I'm not wasting any more time discussing anything with you.
My current state is fine, not sure where you got the impression it wasn't.

I would like to go and not have to worry some crazy person might shoot up a mall or a theater I happen to be at.

There you go again being all full of yourself, Dodo.
Fortunately there's plenty of me to be full of.
But your tiny mind already knows that. That's why you want some Dado. So, sorry, you'll have to go for your with your usual. Ms. Handy and her five friends.

You belong to the party created by slave racists, you dumb clod...you vote for the party of the slave rapists...you dumb clod.....today, the slave rapist party has destroyed black Americans in the cities they control...and you vote them the power to do it...

Let me know when you work up some new material, okay, DickTiny?

You vote for the actual party of slave rapists, then bitch about some of the greatest men who ever lived, who created the greatest country ever founded.........you are an idiot.

Let me know when you get some new material.
I vote for the party that isn't going to fuck up the economy like Republicans did with Trump and Baby Bush and Poppy Bush and Reagan and Ford and Nixon.

Enlightened self interest. You should try it some time.

But keep fondling your guns, that'll keep you safe.
UHH take a look around, the democrats have run us into a historic high inflation rate, supply shortages in everything from food to electronics, record high gasoline prices and over three million illegal aliens/ asylum seekers being fed and housed at taxpayer expense. All in under three years. You must have a different definition of fucking up the economy than I do.

UHH take a look around, the democrats have run us into a historic high inflation rate,
6% inflation is hardly a record.

supply shortages in everything from food to electronics,
Um, yes, which has more to do with international commodities than any policy.

over three million illegal aliens/ asylum seekers being fed and housed at taxpayer expense.
Um, yeah, so what? Besides your numbers are kind of bullshit, undocumented aliens are allowed to seek asylum under our laws.

All in under three years. You must have a different definition of fucking up the economy than I do.

Right, my definition is record high unemployment (which we hit at 14% under Trump), Riots in the streets, failed businesses, and billions in lost productivity.

6% inflation is hardly a record.

Um, yes, which has more to do with international commodities than any policy.

Um, yeah, so what? Besides your numbers are kind of bullshit, undocumented aliens are allowed to seek asylum under our laws.

Right, my definition is record high unemployment (which we hit at 14% under Trump), Riots in the streets, failed businesses, and billions in lost productivity.
Um, actually, inflation overall is up 13.7 % since Ayatollah Biden took office. Wages are down 3.5%. That has to do with poor policy decisions which fall squarely in line with the Democrats / Marxists.

Um, actually, crossing the border illegally is a crime. That’s why it’s identified as being illegal.

Um, actually, the Wuhan virus was the cause of inflation late in the Trump administration. Inflation was at 1.3% under the Trump administration prior to the Chinese virus.

Yeah I figured you were a fat slob
know. Just your kind.
Unfortunately for you and your tiny mushroom your Dado doesn't swing that way.
Have you tried some of your fellow MAGATS?

know. Just your kind.
Unfortunately for you and your tiny mushroom your Dado doesn't swing that way.
Have you tried some of your fellow MAGATS?

Stop kidding yourself

No one wants a fat fuck like you not even the most desperate queer.

Um, actually, inflation overall is up 13.7 % since Ayatollah Biden took office.
Over three years? Just not that impressive, chatbot.

Um, actually, crossing the border illegally is a crime. That’s why it’s identified as being illegal.

There's a whole lot of stuff that people do every day that is "illegal". This is actually one of the things I kind of agree with Conservatives on... we have too many laws and too much government interference in business.

As for the illegal border crossers, they are actually doing it the right way. They are walking across the border, turning themselves in and requesting asylum, just like the laws we currently have say they can. The laws themselves are the problem, and our inability to adjudicate these cases promptly.

Um, actually, the Wuhan virus was the cause of inflation late in the Trump administration. Inflation was at 1.3% under the Trump administration prior to the Chinese virus.

But that was the point. Trump Plague messed up supply chains, all over the world, or exasperated them.

To give you one example... Trump slapped tariffs on China. This caused a number of problems, it made components that American Manufacturers need to make stuff more expensive. In turn China stopped buying American Agricultural products, which means billions had to be paid to farmers for crops they couldn't sell. Nothing to do with Covid, just bad economic policy.

Over three years? Just not that impressive, chatbot.

There's a whole lot of stuff that people do every day that is "illegal". This is actually one of the things I kind of agree with Conservatives on... we have too many laws and too much government interference in business.

As for the illegal border crossers, they are actually doing it the right way. They are walking across the border, turning themselves in and requesting asylum, just like the laws we currently have say they can. The laws themselves are the problem, and our inability to adjudicate these cases promptly.

But that was the point. Trump Plague messed up supply chains, all over the world, or exasperated them.

To give you one example... Trump slapped tariffs on China. This caused a number of problems, it made components that American Manufacturers need to make stuff more expensive. In turn China stopped buying American Agricultural products, which means billions had to be paid to farmers for crops they couldn't sell. Nothing to do with Covid, just bad economic policy.

Well that’s funny. You dismiss the economic disaster created by Biden because you can’t accept accountability for leftist policies.

Leave it leftists to suggest that illegal border crossers are performing their illegal activities in the right way. Aiding and abetting the cartels is how the left describes illegal border crossing as the right way to allow criminals and those on terror watch lists to illegally enter the country. That’s insanity only a leftist would promote.

You didn’t know that in 2022, Biden kept Trump’s China tariffs in place?

Forum List

Back