7 time felon held at gun point by his victims.....

I think that your attitude and temperament alone makes you a dangerous person with guns.

You've never expressed any compassion for the children who are murdered with guns in mass shootings by good guys who became bad guys only when they pulled the trigger.

You guys don't care about those children as you run your abortion mills............those children are nothing more than props for your gun control dreams....

They were good guys before they joined and I suspect that nearly all of them had guns too before they joined.

In fact, they were all good guys when they were born, as is the popular opinion. Are you suggesting they became bad guys when they got their first BB gun?
Again, once they joined the gang, they were not good guys and thus your claim they were is bullshit. Most gang members join long before they are of legal age to own or possess a firearm in the young teen years. Criminals are not good guys. So quit with the hogwash and stop being deceitful.

:lol:
When did the constitution of Canada include and protect a right of the people to keep and bear arms?
Cite your proof and copy/paste the test to that end.

You have a right to your opinion.

Neither the right to walk down the street, nor a Canadian's right to own guns, needs to be stated.

Only limitations on the particular guns is necessary..

And of course it's proven by the statistics, compared to America, that our system lacks nothing that's essential.

Is it fair to say that America's 2A is largely responsible for most of the mass shooting? (+-700 in 2022)

You guys don't care about those children as you run your abortion mills............those children are nothing more than props for your gun control dreams....
Can you search for statistics that compare Canada's abortion rate to America's, and then start a conversation on the topic?

I would have had to report your comment above if you hadn't included a mention of gun control dreams.

Again, once they joined the gang, they were not good guys and thus your claim they were is bullshit.
That would be subjective, depending on what you decide makes a bad guy. As is the case with those who become terrorists or freedom fighters.

I'm going to maintain that those who join a gang are good guys, relatively speaking, until they commit a crime with a gun.

I'm always open to hearing different opinions if they are stated in a reasonably rational way. Calling my opinion 'bullshit' isn't reasonable.

That would be subjective, depending on what you decide makes a bad guy. As is the case with those who become terrorists or freedom fighters.

I'm going to maintain that those who join a gang are good guys, relatively speaking, until they commit a crime with a gun.

I'm always open to hearing different opinions if they are stated in a reasonably rational way. Calling my opinion 'bullshit' isn't reasonable.
LOL you think a person Choosing to join a criminal organization that teaches them to commit crimes and uses them IN crimes are good guys? God you will say anything when caught lying.

The main problem is guns, which have caused America to have the world's highest incarceration rate, which in turn ensures that felons need to be released to make room for the new crop.

But still, the American way persists, as the mass shootings are going to equal close to a thousand incidents for this year!

Yeah right, it's the felons!
In this situation, there was one gun. It was used properly. What, therefore, is your complaint? How did the proliferation of guns lead to this scenario and how would you have preferred it go down?

You worry about your country's problem with millions of felons, both in jails and out walking the streets.

I'll concentrate on reminding 2A of the nearly 1000 mass shooting in America this year.
Care to link to those "nearly 1000 mass shooting in America this year"?

Care to link to those "nearly 1000 mass shooting in America this year"?
Can we first define a mass shooting?
I would consider a mass shooting to be one in which 2 or more people are either killed or wounded. That would certainly be 'more' than 1000 shootings and a number of victims between 2000 and 5000 or more, depending on police officers killed or wounded and depending on the shooter being killed or wounded.

I would estimate an average of close to 3000 killed or wounded at least in over 1000 mass shootings.

How do other countries define a mass shooting? The comparison to America is the most relevant factor in this discussion.

I would consider a mass shooting to be one in which 2 or more people are either killed or wounded. That would certainly be 'more' than 1000 shootings and a number of victims between 2000 and 5000 or more, depending on police officers killed or wounded and depending on the shooter being killed or wounded.

I would estimate an average of close to 3000 killed or wounded at least in over 1000 mass shootings.

How do other countries define a mass shooting? The comparison to America is the most relevant factor in this discussion.

Wrong.........a mass public shooting is when an individual, or several individuals go to a public space to murder innocent strangers.

The majority of shootings in the U.S. are career criminals shooting at other career criminals......many times in public places.

The two are very different crimes, with two very different solutions.

Mass public shootings are the rarest of rare events....only 12 last year in our country with a populatio of over 350 million.....

The rest are gang members shooting at each other.....

That would certainly be 'more' than 1000 shootings and a number of victims between 2000 and 5000 or more, depending on police officers killed or wounded and depending on the shooter being killed or wounded.
You cannot demonstrate a factual or rational basis for the numbers you made up.

Mass public shootings are the rarest of rare events....only 12 last year in our country with a populatio of over 350 million.....
The number of dead victims in one mass shooting in 2022 alone is double that number!

And one mass shooting in 2017 is nearly 5 times that number!

This would not happen in Europe......

A seven-time convicted felon allegedly climbed construction scaffolding to enter a seventh-floor condo in downtown Chicago early Monday, only to be confronted by a woman who lives there and then detained by her gun-owning fiancé.

Juan Gonzalez, on parole for his sixth and seventh felony convictions, is charged with Class X felony home invasion.

Around 3:10 a.m., a woman woke up and started getting ready for work in her Loop condo, which had scaffolding rising outside the balcony door. She thought she heard noises while going about her routine, but she assumed it was coming from another unit, prosecutor Rhianna Biernat said.

The woman was about to leave when she entered the bathroom and came face to face with Gonzalez, who immediately punched her in the eye, according to Biernat. The woman pushed back, fell to the ground, and began fighting Gonazlez while yelling for her still-sleeping fiancé.

He pushed Gonzalez off the woman and told her to get his gun. She did. And they both held Gonzalez until Chicago police arrived.

The problem isn't guns....the problem is that this guy is a 7 time convicted felon out running free............

They should have pushed the piece of crap off the scaffolding!

The number of dead victims in one mass shooting in 2022 alone is double that number!
And one mass shooting in 2017 is nearly 5 times that number!
Look at you, deliberately and dishonestly trying to conflate the number of shootings - as was the claim - with the number killed.

How did you develop this pathological need to lie?

The term "mass shooting" has a specific definition, and we should not be redefining it to suit our needs.

The term "mass shooting" has a specific definition, and we should not be redefining it to suit our needs.

"We" are not redefining the word, the anti-gun fanatics are because they know that the 12 mass public shootings in 2022....12 individuals out of over 350 million people.....are not enough to stampede uninformed Americans into giving up their Right to own and carry a gun to protect themselves from the criminals the democrats keep releasing from jail and prison.

So...the democrats have to lie and make up a massively high number in the knowledge that democrat party stooges in the media will simply repeat the lie over and over again...

Forum List

Back